Tried to get the devs attention.

in Thief

Posted by: AegisRunestone.8672

AegisRunestone.8672

Admittedly, maybe this wasn’t the right move, but I sent a support ticket (go ahead and laugh) with the concerns of the Thief community.

Basically, the response was ‘post on the forums.’

I feel like that’s not a good response. Granted, they are a support group, but I think the devs aren’t listening. :/

Personally, all I want back is Feline Grace and Shadow’s Embrace, but it seems like when Anet makes a change, they don’t go back.

in Thief

Posted by: Nephrite.6954

Nephrite.6954

All the thieves are together in this brah, keep trying! I know I did. Lol

in Thief

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

I’m sure the devs are reading these forums. Of this, I have no doubt. But doing things like shouting “Hey devs! Why do you never read these!? Post something! Respond to me!” isn’t going to get a response. That would only encourage said behavior.

So I don’t really expect Anet to come and post anything around here. Instead, I hope they are at least paying mind to our concerns and considering ways to alleviate them.

(edited by Seabreeze.8437)

in Thief

Posted by: Tugolith.3729

Tugolith.3729

I tried as well and got the same clueless response to post my concerns on the forums. We have posted our concerns and yet no response to our concerns. Is anyone at Anet listening? We need ricochet back!

in Thief

Posted by: Awaltir.5302

Awaltir.5302

I don’t even try anymore , needless to say that many of L2p issued problem and just qq threads posted in Zero “Nerf Wish list” was addressed even so they were undeserved. They just don’t have a clue how to balance it because either it will be broken to the point we are worthless only +1 class most of time and every other class is happy( even so some “pr0’s” qq how teef is invincible and invulnerable).
First example acro tree : they took to account that acro s/d was op (which imo was strong and maybe needed some tweaks) and balanced towards only this set where making it weak for s/d and utterly useless for other weapon set’s due to lack of evade on weapon skill.
TL:DR
They won’t buff us because other classes would make multiple qq and cry threads just because stealth seems to be unfair mechanic where multiple blocks from guard is ok.
For them it is either thief being nothing and only some posts like this on form or qq threads of other classes

in Thief

Posted by: AegisRunestone.8672

AegisRunestone.8672

Well, I hope something will happen. I would at least be happy with Feline Grace having endurance regen instead of Vigor, and Shadow’s Embrace to cover Fear and Cripple in addition to the other types. That would make me happy.

I’m sure the devs are reading these forums. Of this, I have no doubt. But doing things like shouting “_Hey devs! Why do you never read these!? Post something! Respond to me!” isn’t going to get a response. That would only encourage said behavior.

So I don’t really expect Anet to come and post anything around here. Instead, I hope they are at least paying mind to our concerns and considering ways to alleviate them.

It’s true. It’s ironic that I told people to relax a little about this, but on the 26th, really, it hit me hard how devastating the nerfs have hurt my build.

I’m not going to yell at anet, but I want some-sort of response from them. I mean, the fact that they fixed Hidden Thief + Mug + Steal combo shows they are listening. But to what degree will they go to help us?

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

:D
Oh they do read…
Just not everything.

Btw we’re still OP with our 11k backstab damage that doesn’t have any CD. Lol…

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!