Tsuki goes Thief V.2

Tsuki goes Thief V.2

in Thief

Posted by: xiao.6794

xiao.6794

hii mina

this is the Volume II WvW roaming thief
a little roaming vid with my thief and friends ^^ !
i am not a pro but we got some fun

: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VcG647LfFI

enjoy ^^

ps: i usually play Mesmer as main

Tsuki goes Thief V.2

in Thief

Posted by: SilverWF.4789

SilverWF.4789

Pretty enjoyable fights in mid-tier against bads.
Thank you!

#SAVEDONBASS from Ukraine!
Seafarer’s Rest (EU): Liicher (Engi), Lii Cher (Warrior), Swf (Elem),
Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)

Tsuki goes Thief V.2

in Thief

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Because all the pro players are in Tier 1, amirite?

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Tsuki goes Thief V.2

in Thief

Posted by: SilverWF.4789

SilverWF.4789

So, do you think ranger, who moving by pressing S is good right? Or nearly dead Necro, trying to res downed ally?
"amirite"?

#SAVEDONBASS from Ukraine!
Seafarer’s Rest (EU): Liicher (Engi), Lii Cher (Warrior), Swf (Elem),
Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)

Tsuki goes Thief V.2

in Thief

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

I’m sure this only happens in mid-tier.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Tsuki goes Thief V.2

in Thief

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

Fun video. Random Japanese phrases were a little odd though, especially swearing as you took down the mesmer.

I cringed at the shadow refuge overlap! :P

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

Tsuki goes Thief V.2

in Thief

Posted by: xREAPERx.4702

xREAPERx.4702

That was pretty enjoyable and to the comment above me, I believe he role-plays hence the Japanese phrases. Also cursing against the Mesmer is most likely because he mains Mesmer. Cheers!

Tsuki goes Thief V.2

in Thief

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

That was pretty enjoyable and to the comment above me, I believe he role-plays hence the Japanese phrases. Also cursing against the Mesmer is most likely because he mains Mesmer. Cheers!

It just struck me as odd because it was just about when he won against the mes. I guess killing your brethren if you main another class might be the reason for this. Makes sense after you pointed it out.

But there’s no honor amongst thieves. I smile when a thief falls to my blade.

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

Tsuki goes Thief V.2

in Thief

Posted by: GlenCoco.2074

GlenCoco.2074

Nice video lol at the amount of rangers pewpewing themselves in this video though.

Coco
[TC] Tarnished Cult

Tsuki goes Thief V.2

in Thief

Posted by: Nephrite.6954

Nephrite.6954

Any 1v1 thief vids for spvp? Against meta builds preferably… Especially dps guards…

Tsuki goes Thief V.2

in Thief

xiao.6794

Any 1v1 thief vids for spvp? Against meta builds preferably… Especially dps guards…

hii sorry no i don’t play spvp with my thief or only for fun lol my mains is mesmer ^^
but against Medi Guard its difficult for thief but not impossible

Tsuki goes Thief V.2

in Thief

xiao.6794

hey yeah u said everything my mains is mesmer so i know how to counter them but as a mesmer i also know its really difficult against thieves S/D to much dodge and random dodge… so make a good shatter on them its hard… You need to put them down with one single burst if u are playin shatter or that will be difficult for you

Tsuki goes Thief V.2

in Thief

Posted by: SoulSin.5682

SoulSin.5682

Guardians and Enginners are real nemesis classes for thieves on sPvP.
You might just run away from then until help arrives

Tsuki goes Thief V.2

in Thief

Posted by: Nephrite.6954

Nephrite.6954

Not to mention d/d eles… Terrormancers(with full DS), condi rangers n yeah almost all metas. Lol they’re so easy to use compared to thieves.

Tsuki goes Thief V.2

in Thief

Posted by: eXeD.9738

eXeD.9738

Great video, mind sharing the build/armor/weapons/sigils?

Tsuki goes Thief V.2

in Thief

Posted by: SoulSin.5682

SoulSin.5682

Not to mention d/d eles… Terrormancers(with full DS), condi rangers n yeah almost all metas. Lol they’re so easy to use compared to thieves.

Thief is a ganking class. We can flat kill someone fast enough assuming he isn’t paying attention on us. But at 1×1 we will have a hard time to anyone who knows how stealth and teleport mechanics work.

Reason why I mention those two is that Engies turrets make ganking impossible (they will react to you regardless of what the engie is doing) and Guardians have way too much defenses to be killed fast enough.

D/D Eles and Terrormancers Necros are a pain at 1×1, but if you see then first and they are not paying attention to you, they die as fast as anyone else.