Ummune to imobilize (thief)

in Thief

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

Earlier today 6/25/15 I was dueling a thief in pvp and my entangle elite skill on ranger kept showing the message IMMUNE. I don’t know if that is a trait or a bug.

in Thief

Posted by: Saint Jabberwocky.5098

Saint Jabberwocky.5098

He may have been running the new thief acrobatics GM trait.

Don’t Stop: The effects of crippled and chilled on you are reduced by 50%, meaning your movement is decreased by 25% and 33% respectively, rather than 50% and 66%. If you would become immobilized, you are instead crippled for 4 seconds. This effect can only occur once every 10 seconds.

in Thief

Posted by: Cronicle.5691

Cronicle.5691

he was most likely running Dont Stop in acrobatics which converts Imobs to Cripples instead and reduces the effectiveness of it by 50%.

has a 10 sec internal cd

in Thief

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

Don’t Stop: The effects of crippled and chilled on you are reduced by 50%, meaning your movement is decreased by 25% and 33% respectively, rather than 50% and 66%. If you would become immobilized, you are instead crippled for 4 seconds. This effect can only occur once every 10 seconds.

Ok thanks, but the message IMMUNE should not appear. That is confusing!

in Thief

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Ok thanks, but the message IMMUNE should not appear. That is confusing!

You should be thankful it appears. Now that you know that the immunity is given by the trait you can go for another immob immediately, since he won’t have immunity for another 10 seconds after the first.

Edit: but you know, rangers and immob- spider pet master race

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Thief

Posted by: Peow peow.2189

Peow peow.2189

Immune is how you spell it btw. It sounds like you werent landing your entangle. Maybe try to press 1 more often, when you are closer to the target to land your attacks.

It will say immune if you are missing attacks from a distance, where as up close it says evade.