Unhindered Combatant

Unhindered Combatant

in Thief

Posted by: Chekrigov.9842

Chekrigov.9842

Playing with a dash Escapist’s Absolution, I realized that it is not unique as a similar Bounding Dodger and Lotus Training. Because everything that gives this feature I get from a branch of acrobatics. I think if you combine Escapist’s Absolution and Unhindered Combatant is at least some sense in this line.

Unhindered Combatant

in Thief

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

Playing with a dash Escapist’s Absolution, I realized that it is not unique as a similar Bounding Dodger and Lotus Training. Because everything that gives this feature I get from a branch of acrobatics. I think if you combine Escapist’s Absolution and Unhindered Combatant is at least some sense in this line.

That’s like putting half of a class into one trait and one action. I think if you imagine playing it and what it would look and feel like from your perspective and from the receiving end you’d want it to be left alone. I get what you’re saying from a compartmental viewpoint though, it’s just unbalanced.

Kash
NSP

Unhindered Combatant

in Thief

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

I think someone wants Impacting Disruption and Escapist’s Absolution on their thief at the same time! Bad boy! That would be kittening hilarious.

And here’s a little demonstration:

• Bounding Dodger doesn’t need increased damage, you already get that from Lead Attacks or Deadly Strikes.
  • Dash doesn’t need damage reduction, you already get that from Shadow Arts.
  • Dash doesn’t need Swiftness, you already get that from Acrobatics.
  • Lotus Training doesn’t need conditions, you already get that from Uncatchable.
  • Lotus Training doesn’t need +condi damage%, you already get that from Lead Attacks.

(edited by Olba.5376)

Unhindered Combatant

in Thief

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Only thing I’ve felt Unhindered Combatant missing compared to the other two is a combo finisher. They should of given it a projectile finisher. Then stuff like Dashing into someone/through someone who’s standing on a fire field would add another stack of burn.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

(edited by Doggie.3184)

Unhindered Combatant

in Thief

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

Only thing I’ve felt Unhindered Combatant missing compared to the other two is a combo finisher. They should of given it a projectile finisher. Then stuff like Dashing into someone/through someone who’s standing on a fire field would add another stack of burn.

sounds cool lol

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

Unhindered Combatant

in Thief

Posted by: Chekrigov.9842

Chekrigov.9842

The fact that the elite thief specialty has reduced damage to the drawing of trade to dodge: Bounding Dodger + rune Daredavil or Lotus Training and various combinations of the damage to the state. and Unhindered Combatant ostaetsya the worst option as it only offers withdrawals deceleration with which the thief and so copes by shadowstep skills.

Unhindered Combatant

in Thief

Posted by: Doctor.1905

Doctor.1905

UC is fine as it is. The same with the other 2 grandmaster traits.