Venomous aura + Venoms change

in Thief

Posted by: Evilek.5690

Evilek.5690

Venoms:
- Decrease CD on 35 sec from 45 sec (28sec with Quick Venoms trait)

Venomous aura
- When a thief will use Venoms and Venomous aura dont applied Venoms on other players because any one player is not in Venomous aura radius all use Venoms have 35/28 sec CD.When a thief applying Venoms to another players CD on use Venoms is increased by 2 sec for each player who got Venoms.

Here is an example

0 player = 35/28 sec CD
1 player = 37/30 sec CD
2 players = 39/32 sec CD
3 players = 41/34 sec CD
4 players = 43/36 sec CD

Evilek lvl 80 Charr Thief Why no ?
Fredy Brimstone lvl 80 Mighty Warrior
Oupí lvl 80 Immortal Guardian

(edited by Evilek.5690)

in Thief

Posted by: Pawstruck.9708

Pawstruck.9708

English not your first language? I can’t even understand what your’e saying.

in Thief

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Venoms:
- Decrease CD to 35 sec from 45 sec (28sec with Quick Venoms)
Venomous aura
- When a thief uses Venoms with Venomous Aura without other players in range, Venoms have 35/28 sec CD. Increase cooldown by 2 seconds for every player gaining Venoms from Venomous Aura.
Here is an example
0 player = 35/28 sec CD
1 player = 37/30 sec CD
2 players = 39/32 sec CD
3 players = 41/34 sec CD
4 players = 43/36 sec CD

Fixed that a bit, at least to what I understood. Basically, you want to lower the base CD to 35s, but have Venomous Aura increase the CD by 2s for every player that gets Venoms from Venomous Aura, right?

I figure you’re asking for this as a means of promoting using Venoms for solo builds, while not technically hurting the current Venom share builds. However, I have to say that Venom sharing isn’t that common of a build to begin with, so I don’t see any reason for Venomous Aura to have such a downside.

If you want to lower the cooldowns, rather have the effects downscaled accordingly over punishing one of the only builds that actually uses Venoms.

in Thief

Posted by: Diak Atoli.2085

Diak Atoli.2085

Forgive me if I get this wrong.

• Global reduction of all Venom cooldowns by 10 seconds.
  • Venomous Aura: Grants Venom abilities to nearby allies, up to a maximum of 5 allies.
    - For each target granted Venom abilities (IE: only 3 allies within range for transfer), the cooldown on used Venoms is increased by 2 seconds.
    - Stacks with 20% cooldown reduction granted by Quick Venoms.

in Thief

Evilek.5690

English not your first language? I can’t even understand what your’e saying.

Attachments:

in Thief

Evilek.5690

Venoms:
- Decrease CD to 35 sec from 45 sec (28sec with Quick Venoms)
Venomous aura
- When a thief uses Venoms with Venomous Aura without other players in range, Venoms have 35/28 sec CD. Increase cooldown by 2 seconds for every player gaining Venoms from Venomous Aura.
Here is an example
0 player = 35/28 sec CD
1 player = 37/30 sec CD
2 players = 39/32 sec CD
3 players = 41/34 sec CD
4 players = 43/36 sec CD

Fixed that a bit, at least to what I understood. Basically, you want to lower the base CD to 35s, but have Venomous Aura increase the CD by 2s for every player that gets Venoms from Venomous Aura, right?

I figure you’re asking for this as a means of promoting using Venoms for solo builds, while not technically hurting the current Venom share builds. However, I have to say that Venom sharing isn’t that common of a build to begin with, so I don’t see any reason for Venomous Aura to have such a downside.

If you want to lower the cooldowns, rather have the effects downscaled accordingly over punishing one of the only builds that actually uses Venoms.

Because Venomous aura with 28 sec CD would be too strong.

in Thief

Posted by: Darksun.1054

Darksun.1054

SB > Venom Share, plus I get better a utility selection.