Viable thief fractal guide ?

in Thief

Posted by: Guesstori.8072

Guesstori.8072

Can anyone post their own or somebody’s else fractal build and a little description? Much appreciated!

in Thief

Posted by: anonim.5932

anonim.5932

Pretty much play want you want. I always go D/D and P/P , with sort of 5/6/0/3/0 (not sure right now). More dodges trough acrobatics 3 is pretty cool.
(Only played fractals 35 so far, so, not viable for 40-50).

I think the better approach would be for you to tell us, where (in which fractal) your problemes are.

in Thief

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

much of the thief’s play is the same in the transition from dungeons to high level fractals. It becomes your personal knowledge of what you will be walking into.

in Thief

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

Fractals are actually a good place to learn your skills, and you’ve got 30 levels of fractals before it gets serious, so you I’d recommend working it out as you go. Go back to the guides if you get stuck. There’s usually more than one way to tackle most encounters and lots of advantages from switching round the weapons and utilities.

in Thief

Posted by: Bkkills.2174

Bkkills.2174

Do you guys think a venom share build would work?? I’m thinking 6/0/6/0/4

in Thief

Posted by: MyCondolences.8172

MyCondolences.8172

Do you guys think a venom share build would work?? I’m thinking 6/0/6/0/4

Trust me, I’ve tried… venomshare is not a good build. And trust me I’ve tried.
Venomshare doesnt bring enough to the table to make it a worthwhile build. It does 2 things and although it does them well, it really has nothing else to offer. It has pretty good healing capabilities and very high sustain but other then that you have nothing to offer to the party and by doing so you completely forsake any reasonable dps.

Suppose you could go S/P and blind spam+autoatk but again, next to no dmg.