[Video]Coloxus D/P vs D/P high rank

in Thief

Posted by: Coloxeus.3480

Coloxeus.3480

in Thief

Posted by: Track.5029

Track.5029

didnt watch it yet, but do you have a build for it?
looking for a D/P build..

in Thief

Posted by: Travlane.5948

Travlane.5948

eh. build is good. s/d beats its 60 40 ish. bad in wvw. pretty good in SPVP depending on if they are split up or grouped up. he could literally play defensive and never lose….skill 5…. few invis. few dodges. its going offensive with this build that puts you in peril.

in Thief

Coloxeus.3480

this is my favorite build not until april 30 RTL patch! i think this build aint good at all when mug can’t crit at all. so now im running 0/20/30/20/0 preparing for massive buffs and nerfs. im running d/p s/d the steal boon of s/d is gonna be fun and the steal w/ 2k+ heals.! very nice for 30toughness thieves D/P users.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fYAQRAoa4IlYm6O3ei/cCZ7RFuTEF3DnyoaKtC0EA

(edited by Coloxeus.3480)

in Thief

Posted by: Alex.6940

Alex.6940

A high rank doesn’t necessarily mean they are skilled. Using shadow refuge when his reveal debuff hadn’t expired was a pretty big mistake and lost him a lot of healing and time in stealth. There wasn’t much counter play either, just black powder, heart seeker then try to land backstab and repeat for the most part.

in Thief

Coloxeus.3480

A high rank doesn’t necessarily mean they are skilled. Using shadow refuge when his reveal debuff hadn’t expired was a pretty big mistake and lost him a lot of healing and time in stealth. There wasn’t much counter play either, just black powder, heart seeker then try to land backstab and repeat for the most part.

u also need to feel where he is, it is not simple as BP+HS then BS = win! its easy to watch yea but its really different when actually doing it. it’s really hard to manage initiatives on D/P if you don’t have the trait that givs 2 init/10secsand most important thing read your foe’s movement and skill. how he play and Timing!!. some example recorded recently . by someone requesting for a duel

in Thief

Posted by: Iove.3902

Iove.3902

omfg.. learn to use shadow shot if you can Backstab them….
Also, you can have infi Initiative and Stealth without the 2ini/sec trait because SA V and Blinding Powder/Black Powder. Your damage is low with this build, and a thief is nothing in a tournament if they’re not controlling the battle with the single target nukes. Try 25/30/15/0/0

in Thief

Posted by: Lunatic.9314

Lunatic.9314

this is my favorite build not until april 30 RTL patch! i think this build aint good at all when mug can’t crit at all. so now im running 0/20/30/20/0 preparing for massive buffs and nerfs. im running d/p s/d the steal boon of s/d is gonna be fun and the steal w/ 2k+ heals.! very nice for 30toughness thieves D/P users.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fYAQRAoa4IlYm6O3ei/cCZ7RFuTEF3DnyoaKtC0EA

Can i ask what gear/runes/sigils you use?

in Thief

Posted by: urbanevil.7145

urbanevil.7145

d/p video? no thx lol.. chzzzzzzy

IOJ-Raganarkz – 80 Asura Thief [HARD]
IOJ-Bouttobuffitup – 80 Norn Guard[HARD]
http://www.hardcorepwnography.com

in Thief

Coloxeus.3480

omfg.. learn to use shadow shot if you can Backstab them….
Also, you can have infi Initiative and Stealth without the 2ini/sec trait because SA V and Blinding Powder/Black Powder. Your damage is low with this build, and a thief is nothing in a tournament if they’re not controlling the battle with the single target nukes. Try 25/30/15/0/0

Yes im doin shadow shot BS as u can see starting 0:16 on recent vid . The video above your comment

in Thief

Posted by: Brassnautilus.2941

Brassnautilus.2941

using refuge was a mistake to begin with
a skilled d/p thief does not need any 1 click stealth, period

in Thief

Posted by: Miserymachine.7512

Miserymachine.7512

I think OP would get a better response if the general theme of his movies wasn’t a big ego stroke. Making snide remarks after downing someone in a duel is bad form. There is a reason why players like Yishis get respect, and it’s not their smack talking skills.

in Thief

Coloxeus.3480

using refuge was a mistake to begin with
a skilled d/p thief does not need any 1 click stealth, period

that’s my playing style sometimes. Shadow refuge to gain 10stacks of might then d/d spike burst when it ends but unluckily he just evaded it. every people has different playing style sorry if u didn’t like it

in Thief

Coloxeus.3480

I think OP would get a better response if the general theme of his movies wasn’t a big ego stroke. Making snide remarks after downing someone in a duel is bad form. There is a reason why players like Yishis get respect, and it’s not their smack talking skills.

he keeps on boasting his d/p p/d skills and trash talking his victims in sPvP so i challenged him. respect others if you want to be respected so he got what he deserved

in Thief

Posted by: Miserymachine.7512

Miserymachine.7512

he keeps on boasting his d/p p/d skills and trash talking his victims in sPvP so i challenged him. respect others if you want to be respected so he got what he deserved

Fair enough.

in Thief

Posted by: Oprah.1347

Oprah.1347

he had 20 stacks while the other guy didn’t have any lol