[Video] Nightblade D/D Outnumbered Roaming 4

in Thief

Posted by: XPGAMER.7324

XPGAMER.7324

Hey guys, here comes my 4th video in the series, please enjoy and leave me feedback on what you think. I’ve got a few questions for you

1. Do you like montage + music, or would you rather have me commentate with my beautiful commentator voice?

2. Solo roaming vs Small Team Roaming. Which do you like seeing more?

3. What haven’t I done, that you’d like to see?

Thanks again guys, I appreciate all the positive support and feedback I’ve been getting, It helps a lot. I’ll be releasing another in-depth d/d training video soon, so be sure to keep an eye out And dont forget to subscribe<33

Any questions, please let me know here, or in the youtube comments section. I’m usually online so just send me a pm or ingame mail, and I’ll get back to you asap

in Thief

Posted by: AlCojester.4316

AlCojester.4316

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ANOTHER VIDEO!
1. Maybe your next video could be a commentary outnumbered video? See what it’s like
2. Solo roaming (that’s just my preference, others could differ)
3. More tips and tricks
4. Can I have your autograph?

in Thief

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

1. I’d rather have commentating with music low in the background
2. Doesn’t matter
3. Duels with good burst meditation Guardians (the bane of my D/D Thief)

The Shadowstep stomps with cliffs were hawt.

in Thief

Posted by: Emi.4152

Emi.4152

1. add commentary
2. more! :P
3. d/p thieves, p/d condi thieves, condi engineers!

Yak’s Bend – Hello Kitty and Friends (aFK)
Lv 80 Thief – Emi Smacks / Lv 80 Ele – Emi Casts / Lv 80 Necro – Emi Nox

in Thief

XPGAMER.7324

1. add commentary
2. more! :P
3. d/p thieves, p/d condi thieves, condi engineers!

Currently making a training video on how to 1v1 vs every common thief build + weaponset using d/d. Putting alot of time and effort into it, so it’ll be very thorough and a nice vid to watch. Should be published in the next week or 2.

in Thief

Posted by: Sithaco.4673

Sithaco.4673

Have you got Jump and Dodge keybound to the same thing?

in Thief

XPGAMER.7324

Have you got Jump and Dodge keybound to the same thing?

Nope, I just press em at the same time. Jump is my spacebar, dodge is my ‘v’, and my thumb convieniently sits on both of em. I’ve been jump dodging since I started playing the game xD

in Thief

Posted by: Renegade.6240

Renegade.6240

Maybe some more guides for noobs like me ?

• edit

(edited by Renegade.6240)

in Thief

Posted by: MightyMicah.7451

MightyMicah.7451

Awesome job as usual!

1. To be honest the music is what I’d a prefer (I’m more a musician than a gamer so good music is always appreciated!) Though, I’m sure I’d enjoy commentary as well because it could help me improve on my thief.

2. Either one is cool with me! I just like observing action to try and learn how to improve from it. For example, in this video it occurred to me that I should try harder to do the CnD plus shadow step/steal combo. I’ll be working on that later today.

3. I don’t know to be honest. Maybe some trolling or something? Hahaha but seriously, I just enjoy watching roaming of any kind.

By the way, if you ever want to team up and gang some FA (I’m SOS), definitely hit me up!

This is that new sound. Ya’ll ain’t ready.

in Thief

XPGAMER.7324

Awesome job as usual! …

By the way, if you ever want to team up and gang some FA (I’m SOS), definitely hit me up!

Yeah for sure

in Thief

Posted by: TheThiefMaster.3812

TheThiefMaster.3812

Awesome vid as always Nightblade , the fight at north camp especially was great.

Guild – BLNT , NS , oPP
IGN – Kinsz / Server – Sea of Sorrows
https://www.youtube.com/user/BLNTGw2

in Thief

Posted by: Quakeman.9378

Quakeman.9378

Currently making a training video on how to 1v1 vs every common thief build + weaponset using d/d. Putting alot of time and effort into it, so it’ll be very thorough and a nice vid to watch. Should be published in the next week or 2.

Awesome video man! Also can’t wait for this!

Yoloswaginz- D/D thief SBI
Tyronee Biggums- Warrior SBI
“If fifty people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing”-Bertrand Russell

in Thief

XPGAMER.7324

Awesome vid as always Nightblade , the fight at north camp especially was great.

Yeah, the omegas make it pretty epic. After the video cuts off, we were still fighting, but my recorder lagged so I couldn’t show anymore of it. Was a lot of fun tho xD

in Thief

Posted by: goldy.3801

goldy.3801

Fantastic video bro. High caliber as usual. Cant wait for the next one.

AilĂ­ – Yeah nah yeah nah yeah.

in Thief

XPGAMER.7324

Fantastic video bro. High caliber as usual. Cant wait for the next one.

Glad you enjoyed. New vid coming soon so stay tuned

I’m also streaming on twitch, and got a twitter account if you want to check em out:

http://www.twitch.tv/gw2_nightblade
https://twitter.com/Gw2_Nightblade

in Thief

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

pls do 1v1 against meta builds
i started doing it too but i am lazy atm

i would love to see 1vx as hardly i see ppl doing it (thief nerfed)
also small group fight and some guild fight if you have (like gvg etc)

everyone say thief has no spot in big group fight lets show them otherwise

in Thief

Posted by: SlitheSlivier.1908

SlitheSlivier.1908

So you are amazing… And I think I love you. Would you mind posting your build? I’m just getting my thief up to 80 and will Prob be analyzing this for tips and tricks haha.
1 mix of both?
2 solo imo

in Thief

Posted by: AlCojester.4316

AlCojester.4316

@SlitheSlivier His build is on every outnumbered video. Here, I’ll save you some time:
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?fZAQJAoYlsMp0pdPxyJ8PNBNBtdFGeI4uGrYGaFAA-TFSBABJqH4hHAgZKBvSpXXKDIa/hcU/BgTAApAsaZE-w

in Thief

Posted by: SlitheSlivier.1908

SlitheSlivier.1908

Thanks! This is the first one I’ve seen.

in Thief

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Dear God. I watched this on 360p and was wondering which server would have that many people sitting on that many ballistas, with two omegas, and stealth/supply traps — all in a camp. But then the answer became obvious.

Second Child

in Thief

XPGAMER.7324

So you are amazing… And I think I love you. Would you mind posting your build? I’m just getting my thief up to 80 and will Prob be analyzing this for tips and tricks haha.
1 mix of both?
2 solo imo

Glad you enjoyed! <3

I’ll be coming out with d/d tips and tricks soon, and I often point them out live when I stream on twitch!

in Thief

Posted by: DragonKing.3659

DragonKing.3659

Wow, this video was your best yet! Literally stunning fights (That rally towards the end was insane, and the fight vs the omegas with the stealth traps was just epic), I watched it a few times. Amazing music, I loved everything about it. Probably the best thief video I’ve watched (Imo better than yishis at this point, idk why he has 11k subscribers and you dont xD ).

Don’t listen to the haters bro, these videos are insane high quality and you need to make a lot more!! Also been enjoying your stream, was interesting to watch you fight caed the other night. Can’t believe you won a few with d/d vs his d/p, very impressive You should stream duels against other good thieves, would be amazing to watch!

in Thief

Posted by: BlankHearts.8216

BlankHearts.8216

Hello, I was watching and looking at your build I noticed the armor that was used in the build are rares. Is the [valkyrie] armor exclusive to rare armor?

in Thief

XPGAMER.7324

Hello, I was watching and looking at your build I noticed the armor that was used in the build are rares. Is the [valkyrie] armor exclusive to rare armor?

The armor is full exotic, trinkets are full ascended for the sake of simplicity

in Thief

Posted by: Lamuness.3570

Lamuness.3570

That’s a good video. Good to know that a fellow Maguuma-n could be successful in WvW as a thief because of the number and size of the kitten zergs we fight. I’m so bad I usually die to condis and just general large outnumbered stuff.

in Thief

Posted by: Swift.7381

Swift.7381

Awesome video – my vote on commentary vs music would be commentary. As a new thief (just started playing the game earlier this week), hearing your thought process while you’re fighting would definitely be very helpful.

On a somewhat unrelated note, why do you use D/D instead of D/P? I’m currently somewhat undecided between the 2; I’ve tried both but not in PvP/WvW situations yet. Any input would be very much appreciated!

in Thief

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Dear God. I watched this on 360p and was wondering which server would have that many people sitting on that many ballistas, with two omegas, and stealth/supply traps — all in a camp. But then the answer became obvious.

Had to up the quality to assure myself it was YB as nobody else does it lol.