Vs rangers

Vs rangers

in Thief

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Ive played not as much ranked on my thief compared to my druid bunker/support ranger in s1 to legendary, but the last month on d/p thief i simply fail at taking down the real good druids. Some even can camp staff n still take me down slowly. Usually i just let em be unless +1 arises. I guess same could be said vs good auramancers too. Any tips or am i doing it right? Ive never had it this hard vs any other classes.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Vs rangers

in Thief

Posted by: Wargameur.6950

Wargameur.6950

When I kill ranger really fast, it’s usually that I got 3-4 interrupts. The damages from PI + AA is usually enough.

Btw be careful to the weakness proc, your damages will fall greatmy if you don’t clear it !

main ~ Esper Jace (Thief )/ Ellundril Jiluan
(mesmer ) – EU [Teef]

Vs rangers

in Thief

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

When I kill ranger really fast, it’s usually that I got 3-4 interrupts. The damages from PI + AA is usually enough.

Btw be careful to the weakness proc, your damages will fall greatmy if you don’t clear it !

how fast can u kill a support druid? and what skills are u dodging, other than the pet bursts. ALso can i ask what rating ur facing such druids?

I just dont c how I can kill the real good ones, while I do know I need to git guuder

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Vs rangers

in Thief

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

If you are specced for pulm impact on interrupt, then you are golden. Stall auto is a channeled skill (meaning easily interruptible). The poison on AA (if specced for such, you didnt really provide your build for more specific help) then you will whittle him down faster than he you. Dont be afraid to kill his pets. Go behind something to pull his pet. Theres a lengthy CD on pets when they are killed.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights