What build do you suggest me?

in Thief

Posted by: shameless.4728

shameless.4728

i was going to get a valkyrie armor and zerk trinkets but i dont know what runes and sigils to use and what traits , any sugg?

in Thief

Posted by: mompen.7952

mompen.7952

i was going to get a valkyrie armor and zerk trinkets but i dont know what runes and sigils to use and what traits , any sugg?

WvW?

Kenny Shayde/Ken Shadowpaw-Theef|Spiteful Sithis-Necro|Kennyneer-Engi|Mr Hex Appeal-Mesmer

in Thief

shameless.4728

ill focus on Wvw and Pve

in Thief

mompen.7952

Well, as a starter I would use different weaponsets for WvW and PvE.

In PvE, easymode weapons for easymode content: sword/pistol. Spam #5 for blinds making you invincible against most mobs, and #3 will make you evade attacks. Pair this with the heal “signet of malice”, and you will never die (well, almost).

Just use 6/6/x/x/x in stats, don’t need much survival traits really.

As for WvW, things change…

Are you a solo roamer, or do you mingle with the big blobby-blob brainless zerg?

Depends on what weapons you would choose, but I could recommend dagger/pistol for stealth on demand & utilities, and 0/6/6/x/x traits (put last two points in either acro or tricky trick)

Shortbow as a offhand is a classic, for mobility, poison field/area weakness (spam #2 in the poison field). #5 will take you away of some sticky situations, and even teleport you to places where the enemy can’t follow you (watch some youtube videos of where to shadowstep, learn your environment and always think ahead).

Runes? If you kitten gold, you could go for strength, but those will now likely be a waste of a good chunk of gold, since it will most likely get nerfed. Runes of the eagle or runes of the pack maybe? I my self use strength, and are happy with those.

Sigils: depends really, if you want dmg added to your burst, you could go for fire and air sigils. They procc quite often now, and it’s a nice bonus for your DPS.

You can get a lot of your questions answered if you just browse a few pages in these forums btw ;-)

Kenny Shayde/Ken Shadowpaw-Theef|Spiteful Sithis-Necro|Kennyneer-Engi|Mr Hex Appeal-Mesmer

in Thief

shameless.4728

what about my armor? is it ok the valkyrie? and the zerk trinkets?

in Thief

mompen.7952

Yes and no. You get a good chunk of vitality against those nasty conditions. Again, mixing Valk and berserker is a good option.