What is a high backstab for you?

in Thief

Posted by: mompen.7952

mompen.7952

I’m just curious.

I have gotten some nice numbers lately, and the latest was 12.5k on a ranger (was prob. a zerker one tho) an hour ago. Was pretty nice! I were going pretty glass, D/D, with Valk armor (2 zerkers) and zerker trinkets.

Kenny Shayde/Ken Shadowpaw-Theef|Spiteful Sithis-Necro|Kennyneer-Engi|Mr Hex Appeal-Mesmer

in Thief

Posted by: Ghostwolf.9863

Ghostwolf.9863

I’m usually happy if I do an average of 8k.

Highest I’ve done is 17k on an ele in spvp.

Attachments:

Thief, Engineer, Mesmer – Seafarer’s Rest (EU)

in Thief

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

Currently? Im very happy when it hits for 6k in www with maxed out crit damage. Much op too damage plz nerf.

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

in Thief

Posted by: mompen.7952

mompen.7952

Yeah, currently.

I was also speaking of a WvW PoW (but whatever grinds your gear!).

I used 6/6/0/0/2, full glass that is, just to instagib someone.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fZAQJAoYlsMp0pNOx7J8PNRLBt9Ii+L86Ma/gAcAA-TlCFABFcCAsRJUJ7PAwDAoQVQQS5jAKBRRlgM0Doi6GAA-w

This way I could get a nice % increase in my backstab with 5 attacks while activating Assassins Signet (5% dagger training, 5% flanking strikes, 7% thanks to runes and might and 15% from the signet, and 10% if I’m moving thanks to seaweed food).

In and out, and not a serious setup, but fun to nuke ppl down fast with little too no survival for yourself.

Kenny Shayde/Ken Shadowpaw-Theef|Spiteful Sithis-Necro|Kennyneer-Engi|Mr Hex Appeal-Mesmer

(edited by mompen.7952)

in Thief

Posted by: MarauderShields.6830

MarauderShields.6830

Currently? Im very happy when it hits for 6k in www with maxed out crit damage. Much op too damage plz nerf.

Yeah, it’s a little sad when auto-attacks have better DPS than the backstab (considering the time to setup). Of course, the math doesn’t stop people from QQing about OP backstabs.
Best I had lately was 11k-ish on a zerker thief after a several CnDs (so a couple of might stacks) in WvW with full stacks, but the average Guard/Warr has to be tickled to death with 3-5k backstabs (where the actual effect is more a psychological one).
When I was on my Warr the last day I ran into a thief and was in a hurry to flip a tower. He backstabbed me once, I kept on running afterwards…he just gave up, seeing my almost full HP-bar (full zerker and almost 3K armor is fun).

Former running-really-fast-man. Now proud member of Revenant clan.