What killed me?

What killed me?

in Thief

Posted by: Kensei.1495

Kensei.1495

Thats called sneak attack, p/d #1 from stealth .

hue

What killed me?

in Thief

Posted by: Zephyric Reaper.3049

Zephyric Reaper.3049

Looks like you got killed by a condition build (by bleeds) in 3 seconds, that’s rather impressive. And no, he can’t unload while invisible, it’s the surprise attack of the pistol.
I fail to believe it was 3 seconds. EVEN IF you had 25 stacks of bleed that dealt like… 150 tops, that’s about 11k damage. And with the plus of those power-based attacks it doesn’t add up to 17k. But it’s unlikely that you got 25 stacks right away, anyway.

What killed me?

in Thief

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

it was sneal attack, it looks like unload but its not, it does add stacks of blood though

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

What killed me?

in Thief

Posted by: Silver.4798

Silver.4798

It’s defn not unload. Unload would do a lot more direct damage than what the combat log registered, sneak attack on the other hand stacks bleeds and does negligable direct damage. This seems consistant with your combat log.

What killed you was the bleed stacks sneak attack racks up, likely it stacked up quite high before you could remove it. And the fight might’ve been short but it defn was not 3 seconds, because he got off 2 cloak and daggers on you. Cloak and dagger has a 4 second revealed debuff since he used sneak attack right afterwards, so at the very least that fight lasted over 10 seconds.

What killed me?

in Thief

Posted by: Incurafy.6329

Incurafy.6329

I will have to record it the next time I find one unloading….As I said it may be because of the ping from Aus

And it was seriously only a few seconds as I only had the time to get 1 shot off before I was downed

I’m from Australia too man, and trust me, you didn’t die to this in 3 seconds. If it was the CnD > Mug > Backstab combo then yes, you may have died in under 3 seconds, but this was a P/D build which is a slow attrition build designed to outlast your opponent and wear them down over time. If you look at your combat log you’ll see that the Thief didn’t even take off a quarter of your health, so I don’t know how you think that you died to them.

You weren’t killed in under 3 seconds by the Thief, and to be honest, I have no idea what did kill you because your combat log doesn’t show anything.

thiefhitfor2kbetternerf
all is vain

What killed me?

in Thief

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

Are you trolling? either that or you fell off a cliff, or he was hacking. Because there’s NO way that you could die to a P/D condition build in 3 secs, even if you were stacked with 25 bleeds.

What killed me?

in Thief

Posted by: Nilgoow.1037

Nilgoow.1037

You fell off a cliff in the process of panicking and running away.

Go post a whine thread in the gravity sub-forum.

What killed me?

in Thief

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

You fell off a cliff in the process of panicking and running away.

Go post a whine thread in the gravity sub-forum.

There is already a threat saying cliffs are OP and need nerf.

What killed me?

in Thief

Posted by: lvis.3824

lvis.3824

the Dmg in your combatlog adds up to a total of 3712 , so either your HP were not full
or this was only an excerpt of what happened…

What killed me?

in Thief

Posted by: Dasorine.1964

Dasorine.1964

Hmm how many stacks of bleeds can this put on me? even if it was 10 seconds I still can’t figure how I got killed so fast :/

All I know is he hit me from behind I tuned he hit me again I hit him and then I was dead lol

Gah bleeds are a rangers worst nightmare :/ only have these 3 skills to remove conditions

Sneak attack can put upto 5 bleeds, however he only ever hit you with 4 consecutively so your looking at 7 bleeds max during that encounter (4 sneak attack bleeds + 3 autoattack bleeds) the 4 sneak attack bleeds would start dropping as they applied the next sneak attack unless they ran heavily with bleed duration.

So theres really a few options here:

A) You were not full health at start and the fight lasted longer than the 3 seconds.
B) You jumped off a cliff and died from fall damage at some point during the fight
C) There is more than just that little bit of combo log
D) The thief is hacking making his bleeds hit for over 2k each or such.

What killed me?

in Thief

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

The combat log also doesn’t always pick up all of the damage. I’ve died many times and looked through it and haven’t seen half my hp’s worth of damage dealt to me there as well as noticed attacks missing that I knew I had been hit with.

The OP might not be trolling (or whatever). It’s just that he/she didn’t see a killshot (or whatever) and the log didn’t record it.

There is already a threat saying cliffs are OP and need nerf.

Lol-ed. Those 5 foot high slanted “cliffs” that can kill me just walking down them indeed do need a nerf.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa