What level 80 armor are you using?

in Thief

Posted by: Valdaran.8015

Valdaran.8015

Hi everyone!

I’m a reciently new level 80 and wanted to gather some opinions on what armors we Theifs are enjoying! The wiki doesn’t have much info, so I wanted to come here to see what people liked..

I’m looking into getting a PvP or WvW set and the Order of Whispers Armor caught my eye, as did the Balthazar armor set.

What sets do you like using? What builds do you like using with them? And what are you doing with them?

Thanks!

in Thief

Posted by: Lothelas.9381

Lothelas.9381

I currently use a full set of exotic rampagers gear. gives me a bunch of crit, but also some bleeds and kiting to fall back on. I might try berserkers at some point. As for runes.. Infiltrator is fun.. but currently im just stacked with coral orbs. got a 62% crit rate:-) 2k power and over 2100 precision

in Thief

Posted by: Krathalos.3461

Krathalos.3461

I’m using Berserker’s crafted 80 exotic set. Looks cool and all the 80 exotic gear have the same stats anyways. I’ve honestly never seen the Order of Whispers armor outside of the PvP Locker.

in Thief

Posted by: Humorless.1573

Humorless.1573

Berserker’s

Working on prc/cd/tgh set for a more tanky condition damagh spec.

in Thief

Posted by: Leite.9475

Leite.9475

Personally i like the berserker set… pumps out a ton of damage when combined with “30% chance to x on crit” type sigils and traits. Also i have a 4 piece set of superior rata sum runes and 2 superior eagle… not the best but it does the job as longs as you know when to run away xD

[Faith] – Maguuma ~ Sigzerker

in Thief

Posted by: Tom.1942

Tom.1942

Kinght’s exotic. Power/Precission/Toughness.
Then I spec / gem for Crit/Vitality with some Power
The final combination seems to give medium high levels of pwr/crit/vitality/toughness which seems good all round.

Mostly use DD & SB. Finding that SB does not get me much badges of honor though with AoE dmg in WvW so thinking of swapping to PP for range. Using the WvW Rares for amulet/rings/thing for the extra vit/tgh

in Thief

Posted by: TheTaffer.8761

TheTaffer.8761

I’m working towards a full set of clerical emblazoned as i use alot of regen and heals