What's the point?

What's the point?

in Thief

Posted by: Surrender.2157

Surrender.2157

How do we get Anet to listen to us? I love my thief but now I’m forced to give it up and re-roll… Why can’t we just get fairly balanced like every other class gets? I’ve played my thief since the very first day this game came out, and still play it.
Gonna be sad to stop playing it, but it seems when HoT drops it’ll just be a waste of time, and find myself getting upset in pvp matches because my class is just not suited for it anymore.
We should all CALL Anet and complain, wouldn’t that be something?

What's the point?

in Thief

Posted by: Valarius.9437

Valarius.9437

Maybe we should just riot in other profession forums until they start taking notice.

What's the point?

in Thief

Posted by: ColdHuh.6785

ColdHuh.6785

There are 2 types of thieves
1)masochists
2)long distance runners

What's the point?

in Thief

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Last time I made a list of suggestions for the Daredevil, Anet took 8 (well, 7.5, half of one) of them and put it in for the next BWE.

Maybe you guys aren’t doing it right. Less tears, more elbow grease is my recommendation.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

What's the point?

in Thief

Posted by: wolfpaq.7354

wolfpaq.7354

Last time I made a list of suggestions for the Daredevil, Anet took 8 (well, 7.5, half of one) of them and put it in for the next BWE.

I wouldn’t be so proud of contributing to what is looking to be far and away the most worthless elite spec in the game.

What's the point?

in Thief

Posted by: meepeY.2867

meepeY.2867

I wouldn’t be so proud of contributing to what is looking to be far and away the most worthless elite spec in the game.

Savage

https://www.twitch.tv/meepeYPlays
WvW Thief Aurora Glade – Mutli Bulid Streamer – 1PM – 4PM GMT, Mon – Fri
My Daredevil Build: The Defender!

What's the point?

in Thief

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

Maybe you guys aren’t doing it right. Less tears, more elbow grease is my recommendation.

why would we? 90% of thiefs hold D/D or D/P this 90% also enjoys this play style and is also crying for a buff in their playstyle…

while rest of thiefs play non meta builds and these are the onces who got really shafted hard but no1 cares about S/D thief or P/P thief(even tho P/P was always crap pvp/wvw wise)..

all im asking is make thief playable like any other class in any situation right now its not.

D/D / D/P thief are playable in gank situations still it requires a lil to no Errors or ur still dead..

for example im complete nub warrior but i smashed a thief in 1v1 in 2 or 3 hits, how sad is that? im in full berzerker gear on warrior and im aware warrior is no glass cannon but still i find it sad 2 / 3 shotting people..

the problems most people put on this forums are not the real problem thief deal with at all. they put problems to make their life easier on their play style.

for me its simple pre dumb damage up scale patch we was fine correct?
after damage up scale patch we got shafted hard, traits are minor thing in this.
its fact that every1 in gw2 world already had their way off deffending them self but not the burst to blow a thief away while thief had lil to no deffence but massive burst compare to others..
with the upscale we lost our massive burst compare to other classes but also we didnt gain anything in deffence so now we are zero nada nothing..

burst? other classes do it better
deffense? lol any other class is doing it better.
stealth? take a mesmer cus any non kitten can track down thief in hide or will kitten him when he pops his circle to hide in (shadow refuge? i forgot name)
black powder and err heart seaker? u can easily follow these people rest of the hides are so short u dont have to worry that they will be far away.

thief all in all got shafted hard, i still play thief in Spvp when im bored, but my main thing is WvW and i havent played thief ever since i tried hard to get used to new dmg patch i simply cant enjoy it getting kitten d so fast so hard.
sPvP its still enjoy able for me cus i play non damage dealing build and just relay on dodges/teamm8s nothing more

thief just lost all its advantages in my eyes.

now asking for dmg boost is stupid, asking for more HP is not an option also asking for passive more armor not the thing also i dunno how to fix but it sits in the base of the game.

What's the point?

in Thief

Posted by: Mops.5316

Mops.5316

Okay first of all do you even english? No offence.
However I get your point.

Pre Specialization Patch we had atleast a variety of build that were viable. Now?
Now we got d/p nothing else. Well you can try to run s/d with acro but after acro was changed it is just a not worth taking.

What's the point?

in Thief

Posted by: AikijinX.6258

AikijinX.6258

Pre Specialization Patch we had atleast a variety of build that were viable. Now?
Now we got d/p nothing else. Well you can try to run s/d with acro but after acro was changed it is just a not worth taking.

"Offense"**… Awkward.

Maguuma
AikijinX- [Mada] [MILF] [HUNT] 7.3k Thief Hours
Defend Your Back

What's the point?

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

For those of you guys frustrated with the game and are bored and don’t know what to do….

Give Wildstar a shot, it’s f2p now… So yeah don’t have anything to lose.

I’m on the pvp server, dominion side, name Zero Day.

Try not to waste to much nerves, they can’t be recovered.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

(edited by Zero Day.2594)

What's the point?

in Thief

AikijinX.6258

For those of you guys frustrated with the game and are bored and don’t know what to do….

Give Wildstar a shot, it’s f2p now… So yeah don’t have anything to lose.

Skyforge is a dope game too, btw Blade and Soul beta in 2 weeks.

Maguuma
Defend Your Back

What's the point?

in Thief

Posted by: zatara.2590

zatara.2590

"Offense"**… Awkward.

It can actually be spelled both ways, depending on where you are from (country)……just sayin……..google it.

What's the point?

in Thief

AikijinX.6258

"Offense"**… Awkward.

It can actually be spelled both ways, depending on where you are from (country)……just sayin……..google it.

No offence, seems like a nice British Movie. I googled it.

Maguuma
Defend Your Back