Where are my guns

Where are my guns

in Thief

Posted by: Zekeon.6950

Zekeon.6950

Seriously where is rifle, and when can I apply more than 2 bleed stacks at a distance? I don’t want to play a monk, I want to play an kitten that steals warrior banners as he passes and tags the mob from 9000 distance away. Where is my 360 noscope elite skill? Anet please stop looking at WoW’s monk and being like “ooh that’s cool, but we already have a class for this expansion, oh I know, let’s kitten over thief even more, and try to make it completely different from what it should be.”

Discuss.

Where are my guns

in Thief

Posted by: WindGodGirl.6405

WindGodGirl.6405

While I would have liked Rifle, I’m not gonna just poop all over a legitimately cool Elite specialization just because I didn’t get what I wanted.

Where are my guns

in Thief

Posted by: arenta.2953

arenta.2953

While I would have liked Rifle, I’m not gonna just poop all over a legitimately cool Elite specialization just because I didn’t get what I wanted.

kekekekkeke

Reaper approves. no ranged combat for theif. come close to my Greatsword. and feel my ice cold elite >=D

(actually this will be interesting, slow attacking with massive alpha and tons of chill/freeze reaper. vs fast attacking, low-mid alpha, with tons of condition removal and evade daredevil. who will win? Reaper will have to rely on freeze(as chill will just be removed by thief evade) while thief will have to time its evades constantly……)

one things for sure. both of these classes will continue to HATE mesmers.

(and i personally wanted rifle for thief…..or at the very least a Greatsword or hell a spear! staff made me give up on my theif and make my necro my main)

Jade Quarry’s Tomoko Takei, Anabuki Tomoko, and Assassin Ahri

(edited by arenta.2953)

Where are my guns

in Thief

Posted by: Lokheit.7943

Lokheit.7943

About the more than 2 bleeds at a distance: The new trait making dodge a leap finisher and black powder make some interesting P/P bleeding+blind build. You might have to get a bit close if you really want to optimize it (for the AoE damage from the dodge trait) but you can also sit back and apply your bleeds from a safe distance.

The initiative usage is the same than with P/D and you also get blinding fields and dodge damage if you do it at close range.

I want Rifle too, but this trait (that wasn’t included with the datamining) has my hopes up a bit at least.

Where are my guns

in Thief

Posted by: WindGodGirl.6405

WindGodGirl.6405

(actually this will be interesting, slow attacking with massive alpha and tons of chill/freeze reaper. vs fast attacking, low-mid alpha, with tons of condition removal and evade daredevil. who will win? Reaper will have to rely on freeze(as chill will just be removed by thief evade) while thief will have to time its evades constantly……)

Daredevil will probably just interrupt the Reaper every time he tries something big, and then let Pulmonary Impact do the rest.

Where are my guns

in Thief

Posted by: arenta.2953

arenta.2953

Daredevil will probably just interrupt the Reaper every time he tries something big, and then let Pulmonary Impact do the rest.

keep in mind if its that easy for daredevil to shut reaper down, reaper will likely get buffs to attack speed. or daredevil will be nerfed to let reaper get some big hits in.

Anet wont leave it so daredevil can easily murder reaper.
they’ll buff or nerf so that Reaper can counter in some way.

Jade Quarry’s Tomoko Takei, Anabuki Tomoko, and Assassin Ahri

Where are my guns

in Thief

Posted by: Amante.8109

Amante.8109

Still waiting on a mainhand Pistol redesign. Our ability to stack bleeds with what is supposed to be our condition weaponset is pathetic even WITH Sigils and Runes.