Why can't Arenanet just split skills?

in Thief

Posted by: abzoluut.5039

abzoluut.5039

I grow tired every time a nerf comes in not because it’s needed, but because it’s OP in PVP.

We all understand that some abilities are good PvE wise but maybe a bit overpowered should you use them in PvP. So, why not split skills. Make skill X do this for PvP and reduce/increase whatever needed for PvE. If they offer us PvE and PvP, why not make it so that you could swap between a PvP and PvE build. It would be for the better, it would be a total different experience rather than creating a build viable for both. They can even make it X silver every time you swap from PvP to PvE or vice versa.

I’m not saying there should only be PvP or PvE, just an option for the player. There’s another big MMO out there basing their ‘balance’ on PvP, it ruins their game.

in Thief

Posted by: kaboo.5194

kaboo.5194

that would be actualy really awesome. and while they are at it, i would also love to see more weapon choices in pve – like all classes could use all weapons, it could work like the conjured or enviromental weapons, so the classes that specialize in said weapon – can currently use it – have specialized skills for the weapon, while others have just some general skills that are the same for all classes that dont specialize on that weapon.

in Thief

Posted by: obtuse.8291

obtuse.8291

You already have a separate pvp spec. They just haven’t implemented the thing into world vs I’m told. That said I think your post is not in the correct forum

I am the super thief