Witchfinder Elite specialization

Witchfinder Elite specialization

in Thief

Posted by: Devoneaux.6302

Devoneaux.6302

So with all the talk about the next elite specializations I thought i’d throw my own idea into the ring.

Sure rifle sounds neat and all and hey I definitely wouldn’t complain if it were added in.

With that said though, I don’t know about you folks, but I would love to have a torch-wielding shout-casting mob-leader who supports his allies with fire and sword.

Enter the witchfinder:

New mechanic, interrogate: attacking the same target builds up suspicion, when the suspicion bar is maxed, gain access to Denounce

Denounce- Denounce the heretic, stunning them and increasing the damage they take from all sources for several seconds

New spells: Shouts:

Heal skill- “Protect the innocent!” Heals yourself and grant protection to allies, gain additional health for each protection granted

“Smite the wicked!” Grant might to nearby allies, gain Fury for each ally effected

“Find the guilty!” Reveals enemies and makes them slow, gain swiftness for each enemy effected

“Suffer no heresy!” Cleanse nearby allies, gain might for each effect cleansed

Elite skill- “Purge your sins!” create a pulsing aura around yourself that burns enemies and heals allies

New weapon, the torch:

(4) Trial by fire- After a brief cast time, Send out a wave of flame from your torch that damages and burns enemies.

(5) Burning penitence- Cleanse a condition from yourself and damage nearby enemies

(3 With pistol) Purging bullet- Fire a shot through your torch that pierces enemies, burning those it hits

(3 with sword) Blind Justice- Create a flash of light from your torch that blinds nearby enemies and enter stealth

(3 with dagger) Debilitating gouge- Stab with your dagger applying weakness, and then bash with your torch, purging a boon.