WvW Build im trying to get - your views

in Thief

Posted by: Satan Blaze.8237

Satan Blaze.8237

I have been looking around and have decided to try and get this build, but i want some views on it first:
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?fYEQJAoYlUmSOHdy9E/5Ey2DfqCJKuHOVS1UaFoJA-jECBojBksAkKAI3sIaslhFRjVXDT5aIyaXoSBoryI-w

I watched some yishis vids and am using his build atm, just made this build by tweaking a bit
my question is: is 200 toughness worth trading the 5% crit chance from the zerker daggers?

in Thief

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

Seems like it. ~2400 armor and ~15k health is what I usually aim for. Those are pretty survivable roaming and group play stats.

1 question though: why might on signet use instead of recharge rate for signets? It seems that those extra 6 seconds for a gap closer/stun break could make all the difference in a fight.

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

I think you’re better off with Butter nut squash than with ravioli since I don’t think with this build that you’re going to be auto-attacking a lot. You’re better off with Power food than with Precision food so your 117% crit damage will hurt even more.

It’s a strong build IMO.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

in Thief

Posted by: Satan Blaze.8237

Satan Blaze.8237

@maugetarr: i made a small mistake, its supposed to be side strike.
@vincent: food is from yishis, can u give me other alternatives? butternut is much too expensive.

in Thief

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

@vincent: food is from yishis, can u give me other alternatives? butternut is much too expensive.

Orrian Steak Frittes (3,5s approx)
Dragon Breath Bun (1,5s approx)

Both are good for BS thieves. I use the first because I like fighting outnumbered.
The build is pretty much what every D/D thief runs in WvW

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Thief

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

Ah. I love side strike. When you’re running with a team that can give you fury it’s a great choice.

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief