WvW Glass Cannon Thief Video

in Thief

Posted by: Nazrielle.8620

Nazrielle.8620

It’s my first WvW Video.
My gear is almost berserker set(Exotic and ascended grade)
And my trait spec is 10, 30, 15, 0, 15

in Thief

Posted by: urinfamousr.7631

urinfamousr.7631

i love the 8k back stab followed by the 6k c&d man the amount of skill u must have……

in Thief

Posted by: Professor Sensei.2941

Professor Sensei.2941

i love the 8k back stab followed by the 6k c&d man the amount of skill u must have……

You really have something versus Glass Cannon builds.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

in Thief

Posted by: Mjk.7562

Mjk.7562

That was very embarrassing video. 3 botton mashing, not even preloading cnd before steal, shows how glasscannon thief is still easygoing on nowbies and low leweled underequiped stuff. This is exactly why i dropped my exotic thief and made bunker d/d elementalist, love to stomp thieves:D

41 Ranger, 80 Thief, 80 Warrior, 80 Mesmer, 80 Ele.

in Thief

Posted by: Aervius.2016

Aervius.2016

It would be nice to see a video where a Thief builds direct damage and does more than blow cooldowns in an insta-gib compilation.
Nothing personal, it’s just nothing new- regardless of your awesome gear. You aren’t exactly spec’d full glass, yet I don’t see any situations in this video where your build build makes much sense (no 1v(2+)‘s, not to mention you’re grouped up almost every kill / running with the zerg.)

A solo video as a glass cannon build is much more entertaining, and a better showcasing of your own understanding of the class- not some gimmicky, cooldown-based dps orgasm that any GW2 player older than 6 can master and employ effectively.

Kolt – Human Thief
[NEX]
#swaguuma

in Thief

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

sorry but i don’t like it.
you are always with someone else, instagib 1 (sometimes only down him) and next clip.

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

in Thief

Nazrielle.8620

I used preloading C&D.
I always playing gw2 with 250~400ping.
Consider it please.

in Thief

Nazrielle.8620

And 2:38~4:03 is solo kill and after others too.
you guys watched just fore video only?

in Thief

Aervius.2016

And 2:38~4:03 is solo kill and after others too.
you guys watched just fore video only?

Watched the whole 5min 55s that was up, I’m not saying that you’re a bad thief, I’m simply saying you didn’t really show us the skill you probably possess playing a Thief to the level of gameplay you’re at. It’s mostly an editing gripe, bro.

Kolt – Human Thief
[NEX]
#swaguuma

in Thief

Nazrielle.8620

to Aervius.2016 /

ok, I see. I’ll prepare fun for next movie

in Thief

Aervius.2016

to Aervius.2016 /

ok, I see. I’ll prepare fun for next movie

Fo’ sho’!

Kolt – Human Thief
[NEX]
#swaguuma

in Thief

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

That was very embarrassing video. 3 botton mashing, not even preloading cnd before steal, shows how glasscannon thief is still easygoing on nowbies and low leweled underequiped stuff. This is exactly why i dropped my exotic thief and made bunker d/d elementalist, love to stomp thieves:D

I did the same exact thing. Funny thing is, now I feel even more overpowered than I did as thief. Weird, not sure which class I prefer at this point. I still think Guardian is the best class though, just not enough people use him with berserker to realize how OP he can be

in Thief

Posted by: Mjk.7562

Mjk.7562

I did the same exact thing. Funny thing is, now I feel even more overpowered than I did as thief. Weird, not sure which class I prefer at this point. I still think Guardian is the best class though, just not enough people use him with berserker to realize how OP he can be

Yes, thief was fun the first week i dressed her into zerker exotic, then it started to get dull and boring not to talk about swearing from others when i one shoted with backstab. D/D elementalist is like different world, incredible complex and difficult to play but so nicely rewarding. The amouth of buttons pressed per second is astonishing:D Love the complex combos.

I would actualy be more curious about that other thief from the video. Thief videos are, hands down, the most boring videos atm Roll some zerker guardian here plsDD

41 Ranger, 80 Thief, 80 Warrior, 80 Mesmer, 80 Ele.

in Thief

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

The thing I find funny with this thread as that people are blaming him for playing a thief and doing insane amounts of damage but never even considered to look at who is making this all possible. You should really be going after ArenaNet if you have a problem with the Thief and how it plays. Secondly just because you find the Thief boring doesn’t mean everyone does, he might enjoy how the thief plays and the damage it can do. If the video is boring don’t watch it however don’t try discourage others from watching it based on your opinion.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in Thief

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

18k+ damage in about 1.5 seconds at the 2 minute mark.

My Necro does way more… he has insta kill.

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)

in Thief

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Sorry, but I didn’t enjoy that video.

Stale, cookie-cutter build and zerg kills.

Looks like a PvE er who played sPvP for 2 hours just jumped into WvW.

Try using S/D or D/P and I would be more impressed, where you actually need skill.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸