WvW Healing Power a good Idea to invest in?

in Thief

Posted by: Shark GER.3682

Shark GER.3682

Im searching for a good WvW Build for the upcoming Season. I dont like to play FULL Condi or FULL Zerk Thief; @ the Moment i play with Cavalier stats. Does any of you play the Thief with Healing Power?

PS: sry for my English x)

(edited by Shark GER.3682)

in Thief

Posted by: Stompy.1387

Stompy.1387

None of the thieves skills scale well with healing power, so it’s not worth it. You’re better off trying to build for more damage and end the fight before you have they have the chance to do much damage to you.

in Thief

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

No, Healing Power sucks. It’s not even worth it if you’re healing your entire team, let alone yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRnw05Boi8I&list=UUYUY9_i44IDNOs_Ja815mlA

in Thief

Posted by: LONGA.1652

LONGA.1652

I tried with giver armor set(Boon duration,healing,toughness) couple of months ago.It suck bad in both WvWvW roaming and PvE .Excecpt may be when you run with S/P and shortbow set in dungeon or zergfight where there lots of fields popping around that you can use blast finisher with.

Basically healing power is stat for team play.

(edited by LONGA.1652)

in Thief

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

If you want healing power, celestial is probably your best bet.
Still, the prospects don’t sound THAT overwhelming.

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

in Thief

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

thieves have passive healing while in stealth and passive condi removal while in stealth and did I mention you’ve got perma stealth? and 100% chance to crit after being in stealth added to the trait that lets you heal part of that crit… Maybe add a sigil of water?

in Thief

Posted by: execullent.8560

execullent.8560

Increasing Healing Power useless!!! I tested.

in Thief

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

You can mix apothecary and dire on p/d for good effect. But healing power is only useful if you take the Regen (boon) on stealth trait (in addition to at least another healing trait). The only reasonable scaling that stat has is with the boon.

in Thief

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

@OP, no. Healing power is not worth the investment on thief due to horrible scaling.

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”