[WvW] I Am Mugi D/D roaming video.

in Thief

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

Yes it’s me again your generic burst thief, here is a new video i made because i seem to like making videos to help relieve my boredom. Thank you very much for watching.

Edit: I have uploaded 2 new videos if you would like to check out, I love hearing feedback! ^^

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

(edited by Shu.6981)

in Thief

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

Good stuff! Picked up a few tricks I didn’t know about.
On a different note, the more I play and level my thief, the more I like the tactics needed to successfully engage and adversary and to survive. You really have to be on your toes and react correctly or it’s “Game Over Man!”

Thanks for posting.

Thanks for posting.

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

in Thief

Shu.6981

Good stuff! Picked up a few tricks I didn’t know about.
On a different note, the more I play and level my thief, the more I like the tactics needed to successfully engage and adversary and to survive. You really have to be on your toes and react correctly or it’s “Game Over Man!”

Thanks for posting.

Thanks for posting.

Yes yes reaction is a big thing, and also my toughness is low so one little mistake can cost you your life.

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

#NerfMugi2013

:D

in Thief

Shu.6981

#NerfMugi2013

:D

No! :| Nerf fireworks!

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: Logi.5612

Logi.5612

Good video once again mugi!

Currently in EU – [Au]

http://tinyurl.com/NewNecroVideoAu

in Thief

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

Banish → teleport stomps look so satisfying.

Do you have any trouble with heartseeker + infiltrators signet/steal, I find it sometimes locks me in place after the tele if I use it during the heartseeker leap and doesn’t connect to my target if they’re moving.

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

in Thief

Shu.6981

Banish -> teleport stomps look so satisfying.

Do you have any trouble with heartseeker + infiltrators signet/steal, I find it sometimes locks me in place after the tele if I use it during the heartseeker leap and doesn’t connect to my target if they’re moving.

To be honest i havn’t payed attention, i can’t recall being locked in place after using that. Only problem i run into is if i use heartseeker + infilttrators signet + steal, i get rubber banded. Other than that i don’t get locked into place.

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

You got downed in that video.

Better buff thieves.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in Thief

Posted by: Kayzi.9752

Kayzi.9752

Awesome vid Mugi! Keep ’em coming!

Stalagta Team Faded – tM
NSP!

in Thief

Posted by: FinalPatriot.8034

FinalPatriot.8034

Mugi, can you please post a link to your build/gear? I am really having a hard time with my thief right now and would like to see how you set yours up.

Thanks!

Laura Seranus – Mesmer –
“Shatter Me!”
“I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.”

in Thief

Shu.6981

My next video will have my build, stay tuned

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

I can’t fathom how you can live through so much splash damage flying around.

I run with significantly more HP than you but in any situation involving more than 3 players my HP drops insanely fast simply due to massive amounts of untargeted splash damage flying around.

Those boons you get from your group mate and the fact that he tanks a lot of the damage probably helps.

in Thief

Posted by: ArtemisEntreri.4138

ArtemisEntreri.4138

Meat shields ftw! What every GC thief needs...a sturdy guardian meat shield.

Guardian / Warrior / Thief / Necromancer
Black Gate – Immortals of the Mist [IoM]

in Thief

Shu.6981

The answer is ^

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: Elm.8169

Elm.8169

What kind of gear set up do you run with?

in Thief

Shu.6981

My latest video is out which also shows my gear and build if you guys want to check it out. I play as a team and not solo, I rely on my party members to tank/provide boons etc to help me survive and do high burst damage.

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: Joe.4178

Joe.4178

Oh wow you made more vids, and I’m not in them to tank/heal for you disliked. Good job anyways keep those vids coming.

-tM- Trillmatic
NSP Colorful Charr Engineer & Mesmer: Bamf Joe
WvW Outnumbered: https://www.youtube.com/BamfJoe0425

in Thief

Posted by: imdapro.3256

imdapro.3256

Good job on video mugi! Everyone is gonna be copying off of the banish stomps now though :\

Yaks Bend Solo Hammer/Gs Warrior

in Thief

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

I run a similar spec, although less berserker’s and more valkyrie’s. I also use d/d with shortbow since I feel really uncomfortable without the bow.

Have you considered runes of the traveller instead of divinity? That +25% speed boost would help out, especially since you don’t have shortbow, although I guess if you’re focused on team play it might not be that vital. I went with eagle runes on my d/d thief.

Nice video though, wish I was that good on my thief.

EDIT: Also, that poor uplevel ele… kept trying to help out his guys and kept getting 1 shotted with a backstab.

in Thief

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Nice video, but I’m a bit surprised by your build and gear choices.

Mug really isn’t that great a trait anymore after it can’t crit and while I can understand getting it for the extra Power, I’m not sure it’s worth it.

It would seem like 50% more speed during stealth might be more valuable.

I also don’t understand choosing Divinity Runes considering how poorly “all stats” perform for Thieves. Surely Ruby Orbs would be a better choice. Same Crit-Damage and much more Power and Precision for a fraction of the price.

in Thief

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Bah… and 15 chars or something.

in Thief

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Where do you find so many nubies to kill?
NA sure is a great place for roamers. The average PvP-skill in MMOs is insanely low over there.

Great video and very great thiefplay though! Always a pleasure to watch.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Thief

Shu.6981

I run a similar spec, although less berserker’s and more valkyrie’s. I also use d/d with shortbow since I feel really uncomfortable without the bow.

Have you considered runes of the traveller instead of divinity? That +25% speed boost would help out, especially since you don’t have shortbow, although I guess if you’re focused on team play it might not be that vital. I went with eagle runes on my d/d thief.

EDIT: Also, that poor uplevel ele… kept trying to help out his guys and kept getting 1 shotted with a backstab.

That’s exactly it I don’t use travelers because i’m focused on team play and I feel it’s not necessary for me to move faster.

Mug really isn’t that great a trait anymore after it can’t crit and while I can understand getting it for the extra Power, I’m not sure it’s worth it.

I also don’t understand choosing Divinity Runes considering how poorly “all stats” perform for Thieves. Surely Ruby Orbs would be a better choice. Same Crit-Damage and much more Power and Precision for a fraction of the price.

which is also why I don’t run 50% movement speed in stealth. Ruby orbs are a good option as well but i chose divinity not just because of the crit damage but because the +60 extra stat to stats such as vitality and toughness, every little bit helps. Mug isn’t that great as it used to be but I still run it for the extra damage, and I usually use mug after i turn on basilisk to start off the stun because it rarely misses. Although it’s not huge it is some form of damage and on average i’ve seen it do around 2000 damage which is decent imo. Nonetheless it’s all preference.

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

That’s exactly it I don’t use travelers because i’m focused on team play and I feel it’s not necessary for me to move faster.

which is also why I don’t run 50% movement speed in stealth. Ruby orbs are a good option as well but i chose divinity not just because of the crit damage but because the +60 extra stat to stats such as vitality and toughness, every little bit helps. Mug isn’t that great as it used to be but I still run it for the extra damage, and I usually use mug after i turn on basilisk to start off the stun because it rarely misses. Although it’s not huge it is some form of damage and on average i’ve seen it do around 2000 damage which is decent imo. Nonetheless it’s all preference.

The heal is also nice to get, although if you don’t have other steal-related stuff like bountiful theft then maybe it’s not as nice.

Also, I ran into you yesterday in WvW on my engg outside of ogrewatch in EBG. You stabbed me and I ran away… it was about 5 seconds in a somewhat disorganized group skirmish, but I recognized your outfit from the video.

in Thief

Shu.6981

Also, I ran into you yesterday in WvW on my engg outside of ogrewatch in EBG. You stabbed me and I ran away… it was about 5 seconds in a somewhat disorganized group skirmish, but I recognized your outfit from the video.

o.o I don’t remember

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: Logi.5612

Logi.5612

ohhh just noticed ur 3rd video that updated this post with. sick video once again and your editing is becoming better and better. Yishis eat your heart out, theres a new thief in town!
imo you should edit your initial post and put the 3rd video there, easier for people to take notice of!

Currently in EU – [Au]

http://tinyurl.com/NewNecroVideoAu

in Thief

Shu.6981

My 4th and latest video is now out!

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: JHN.8749

JHN.8749

Good job with the videos you and joe are the ultimate duo for outnumbered group/zerg busting!

Sbi Asuran Mesmer Solo Roamer

in Thief

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

My 4th and latest video is now out!

Stop making so many videos.
I can’t buy fireworks fast enough to keep up with your pace!

in Thief

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

Looks like a video full of you hitting 5 -> 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 5 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 , 6 , F1

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma

in Thief

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Why… Are.. You.. Covered.. In.. Lighting.. When.. You.. Dont.. Have.. Bolt.. Out…

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in Thief

Shu.6981

Looks like a video full of you hitting 5 -> 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 5 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 , 6 , F1

You forgot a couple 2’s to put in there as well

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP