WvW tower solos video

WvW tower solos video

in Thief

Posted by: Sauceboss.3627

Sauceboss.3627

I’ve been playing more WvW now that the revealed buff isn’t 4s. Got a little tired of the typical 1vX roaming around and decided to help out the server a little bit by grabbing some towers. Hope you enjoy.

http://youtu.be/RaH2ao0IWYA

[SM] Jenson Vettel, Maguuma

WvW tower solos video

in Thief

Posted by: AikijinX.6258

AikijinX.6258

Very impressive. +10 for you. I myself practically solo’d a tower. But i was with another thief. But that other thief was downed state. but none the less well done. I am from Kaineng, we have lost many guilds, so we can’t really put up a decent fight against all the other servers numbers. Esp. you Maguuma’s. I hope I run into you sometime.

Maguuma
AikijinX- [Mada] [MILF] [HUNT] 7.3k Thief Hours
Defend Your Back

WvW tower solos video

in Thief

Posted by: KryptiK.9246

KryptiK.9246

Like a boss!

+1

WvW tower solos video

in Thief

Posted by: Faeyd.5094

Faeyd.5094

Bossing the boss with bossness.

Tiger

WvW tower solos video

in Thief

Posted by: FinalPatriot.8034

FinalPatriot.8034

Impressive video. I’ve heard people trash on the P/D condition build but it’s pretty darn nasty. I’m only level 67 right now but was able to take down a really terrible mesmer the other night doing this.

Laura Seranus – Mesmer –
“Shatter Me!”
“I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.”

WvW tower solos video

in Thief

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

Wow. Well done, excellent use of smoke screen!

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

WvW tower solos video

in Thief

Posted by: ixie.9271

ixie.9271

Nice, but how did you get in those towers?

WvW tower solos video

in Thief

Posted by: Dstroya.6705

Dstroya.6705

From what I’ve seen others do. They stay in the tower (hidden with stealth in a inconspicuous place) while a group takes it. Then after the group leaves, they retake it.

Players Killing Players [PVP] – Fort Aspenwood

WvW tower solos video

in Thief

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Just more proof the Thief invisibility is OverPowered: The Ai wont even react… Why would a thief spend point in resistance against guards if he can just glitch them?

WvW tower solos video

in Thief

Posted by: Sauceboss.3627

Sauceboss.3627

I do perma stealth in the towers, but npc Ai does react (pretty quickly actually). Any damage will put you in combat until you kill them. A typical mesmer sweep would most likely reveal me unless I run from spot to spot. I’m not glitching/exploiting.

[SM] Jenson Vettel, Maguuma

WvW tower solos video

in Thief

Posted by: AlBundy.7851

AlBundy.7851

Guess it’s good most thief players are trash when it comes to this class.

Nice blinds lol

WvW tower solos video

in Thief

Posted by: Czar Peter.7961

Czar Peter.7961

Awesome, reminds me of the solo assassin dungeon runs from GW1. This is the kind of PvE content that’s missing from GW2, where the build and strategy needs to be carefully considered and tailored to the situation.

Engineer – Thief – Warrior

WvW tower solos video

in Thief

Posted by: Chewy.9263

Chewy.9263

I’ve been doing this for months with my buddy on TC. Haven’t posted video of it in a while, but we still have plenty of successful caps that take roughly 45 second to complete after the lord buff is down. Bring a buddy thief with you next time and do it faster. Good luck.

Love