Youtube link from the deleted p/d thread?

in Thief

Posted by: Stiv.1820

Stiv.1820

Last night I posted in a thread here that was your every day “nerf thief” thread but it came with a video showing a P/D thief trolling a group from the groups point of view. It also included voice chat of the group. It was really good because it showed how clueless the people trying to fight the thief were, even the one playing a Thief themselves (he thought the Thief was hacking because he got steal-stomped for instance)

Does anyone have the link to this youtube vid? It sucks the mod deleted it. I guess because the OP and their guild looked like fools but it really was a case study on nerf Thief posts and should have been able to run it’s course imo.

in Thief

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

From my history after I couldn’t find it in a search, YouTube came up with “this video removed by user. : /”. I’ll let you speculate as to the reason(s) why.

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

in Thief

Posted by: DanH.5879

DanH.5879

she deleted that also from what i can see…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUqJxChUtOM

in Thief

Posted by: Lofat.2406

Lofat.2406

Well that’s a bummer… I got a lot of good laughs from that. The most memorable moment to me was when the dude with the accent said “Poor little cheater, his mommy didn’t love him enough”

P Sutton – 80 Warrior
Ferg Crossing

in Thief

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Well that’s a bummer… I got a lot of good laughs from that. The most memorable moment to me was when the dude with the accent said “Poor little cheater, his mommy didn’t love him enough”

IKR

OP tried to make the case that she posted it just to get more views for her youtube page but obviously that wasn’t the case at all. It was good laughs though rofl.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Thief

Posted by: Stiv.1820

Stiv.1820

From my history after I couldn’t find it in a search, YouTube came up with “this video removed by user. : /”. I’ll let you speculate as to the reason(s) why.

Aww kitten what a gem that video was. Now we will never get to see it again

in Thief

Posted by: swinsk.6410

swinsk.6410

I want to watch this video. It’s gone

Just another noob thief…

in Thief

Posted by: Eniav.9064

Eniav.9064

to bad its gone, came back on looking for it for more comedic relief lol

in Thief

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

Oh man, that sounds so funny lol, I wish I had seen it

in Thief

Posted by: StevesDad.8213

StevesDad.8213

Seriously? No one saved the video? I really wish I had seen it because stuff like that screams “embarrassment deletion imminent”. What was the account name of the person who posted the thread? What was their youtube name? Any archives people know of where we can find this stuff if no one has it?

This thread ABSOLUTELY needs to be reposted in some form and put on display for people who whine about this class.

in Thief

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

You probably couldn’t re-post it since it was deleted. It would probably be considered targeting a player or not a constuctive discussion by the moderators and become locked/deleted itself.

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

in Thief

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

Its sad how we have no ledges to stand on. If we get defeated we are noobs, if we use our class legitametly with stealthing and kill, we are noobs -_- this video supported that pov from the majority, and it makes me upset how one of our own even thought the thief was hacking

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

in Thief

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Its sad how we have no ledges to stand on. If we get defeated we are noobs, if we use our class legitametly with stealthing and kill, we are noobs -_- this video supported that pov from the majority, and it makes me upset how one of our own even thought the thief was hacking

It helps if you see the player base as a series of individuals rather than a unified entity.

The player base doesn’t ask for nerfs, individuals do.

And to be fair, the amount of Thief QQ has dropped significantly over the past months/weeks.

As for Pistol/Dagger trolling…it is extremely hard to counter especially in a group situation like that. When culling is in full effect you can barely react to his attacks. Sure they were bad players and sad ones too for accusing him of hacking etc. but I’ve done stuff like this myself and neither is it hard to pull off nor is it satisfying.

(edited by Dee Jay.2460)