build made for dmg/survivbilty

in Thief

Posted by: nathan goossen.9546

nathan goossen.9546

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fZEQNAsaVl8Mp0pdPxwJsPNBPBt9sHQA8NKPpvgA-TBSBwAJOFAmVCiV53s9Hm8kCQpvJn6PAOgCECg8EA-e

wel not my createded build but oki i wil post it here and ask is this someting for dungeons/fractals and openworld pve (most what i do) i dont want to die and stil do want to deal some dmg (not neccesery top tier )

rate commant

Naomi DragonFury

in Thief

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

First,work on your english(Are you from israel? cause that name reminds me of someone famous in israel.)
Secondly,in pve that build is fine tho the Feline grace trait is really that important for you? I think you should get grandmaster trait at Trickery,there are much more rewarding traits there than this minor extra dodge.

in Thief

nathan goossen.9546

what kind of grandmaster trait you might mean ?
wel might be slight of hand for its reduce in recharge of steal ?

and i lived in israel for like 7 years or so. english isnt all to good =)

Naomi DragonFury

in Thief

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

Probably, Slight of Hand yes. 20% more stealing and it’s boons as well as the interrupt. Might be worth the tradeoff.

You have vigorous recovery but a Signet of Malice as healing skill which you typically don’t activate (if you do, Withdraw is the better choice) so you’d only rarely see the Vigor from this trait

in Thief

nathan goossen.9546

ah ok sounds good so with thoese minor changes would this build survive long enugh in dungeons/fractals and such ? http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fZEQNAsaVl0Mp0pdPxwJsPNBPBt9sHQA8OKPpKdFEA-TBSBwAJOFAmVCiV53s9Hm8kCQpvJn6PAOgCECg8EA-e this is kinda what i get now

Naomi DragonFury

in Thief

nathan goossen.9546

idk acctuly about stealing i think i wil rather change it to someting like the meta 6/6/2/0/0 like this http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fZEQRAsa4Yl0Mp0pdPx6JsPNRLRtd0FCfAXzg2XQAEiA-TxRBwAXV+dT9HU6fm8kCOu/AgTqgZlgECg8EA-e more dps and stil survivlbty i nead =)

Naomi DragonFury

in Thief

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

I for instance,when I play arah,I use full stealth medi thief using the shadow reju and shadow embrace + stealth on ress and regen on ress,to max out my usfulness to the group.

in Thief

nathan goossen.9546

can you show any builds of that? sounds interesting

Naomi DragonFury

in Thief

Posted by: Difinitus.5614

Difinitus.5614

First,work on your english(Are you from israel? cause that name reminds me of someone famous in israel.)
Secondly,in pve that build is fine tho the Feline grace trait is really that important for you? I think you should get grandmaster trait at Trickery,there are much more rewarding traits there than this minor extra dodge.

Don’t be rude. You are not grading an essay and you seem to understand what he was asking. You too, could work on your English.

80 P/D Thief | 80 Zerker Guardian | 80 Conditionmancer
[LaZY] Ascendants Of The Imperium
http://www.LazyImperium.com

in Thief

Posted by: Mystogan.4157

Mystogan.4157

honestly jst use s/p power build with str runes and str sigil/ battle sigil. 10/30/0/0/30 This his the two initiative modifiers (10% dmg while above x intiative and 1% dmg per initiative and 20% dmg while enemy under 50% so thats at least 30% dmg increase

Thy Shall Fear The Reaper (FxRe)

in Thief

Posted by: Jlove.5014

Jlove.5014

You had no problem understanding his question i don’t see what the big deal is? it’s not a test. Stop being a jerk and help him if you can. Besides you also made some mistakes.