deadeye marked mechanic

deadeye marked mechanic

in Thief

Posted by: Oldgrimm.8521

Oldgrimm.8521

Q:

has a dev clarified, if an opponent entering stealth lose its marked status on their head?

will an opponent be marked or unmarked upon leaving stealth status,

thanks

deadeye marked mechanic

in Thief

Posted by: Acheron.4576

Acheron.4576

I don’t think that was mentioned. I think there will be a preview event fairly soon after this one where people can play around with the new elite specs and you can test it out then.

deadeye marked mechanic

in Thief

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

It was not clear but next weekend we can preview the specs that said.

Cursed bullet . Fire a cursed bullet that tracks your target and converts its boons into conditions. Deals increased damage while kneeling.

Tracks its target MIGHT mean it can get someone in stealth. Just a guess

deadeye marked mechanic

in Thief

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

the mnost logical thing is that when the guy goes stealth u cant see him, but when he reappear he will so with the mark too

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

deadeye marked mechanic

in Thief

Posted by: Wargameur.6950

Wargameur.6950

It was not clear but next weekend we can preview the specs that said.

Cursed bullet . Fire a cursed bullet that tracks your target and converts its boons into conditions. Deals increased damage while kneeling.

Tracks its target MIGHT mean it can get someone in stealth. Just a guess

If it is a chaneled skill ( as short as the channel can be ) the bullet will follow in stealth like unload or rapid fire.

main ~ Esper Jace (Thief )/ Ellundril Jiluan
(mesmer ) – EU [Teef]

deadeye marked mechanic

in Thief

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

has a dev clarified, if an opponent entering stealth lose its marked status on their head?

thanks

It’s possible they may remain marked in stealth and visable only to the deadeye, I forget what game I played using this mechanic but it would make a lot of sense to me to use it here.

deadeye marked mechanic

in Thief

Posted by: bluri.2653

bluri.2653

thanks

It’s possible they may remain marked in stealth and visable only to the deadeye, I forget what game I played using this mechanic but it would make a lot of sense to me to use it here.

Could work like: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=1130/hunters-mark

Sindrener – Rank55 Dragons/Orange Logo/Team Aggression
http://www.twitch.tv/sindrenerr

deadeye marked mechanic

in Thief

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

thanks

This mechanic is in Smite for the God Hou Yi. The marked target can be seen on the map through walls and whatnot.

The only condition for malice to be reset is if they are more than 1500 units away. Stealth shouldnt affect this.

Bad Elementalist

deadeye marked mechanic

in Thief

Posted by: Faolon.9702

Faolon.9702

I was watching one of Wooden Potato’s videos and the devs said something like “marking the target will let them know you’re there even if they can’t see you”.

To me, this meant that you can make a target while stealthed and remain stealthed.

deadeye marked mechanic

in Thief

Posted by: Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497

Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497

More than likely they will remain marked. However, Cursed Bullet seems to ‘track’ enemies. SO I guess if someone blinks behind you the cursed bullet will just enter magic bullet mode and fly around and nail them in the face.