i care not for rifle or staff...

in Thief

Posted by: Selver.1307

Selver.1307

…But why not both?

:)

(For those that don’t know the anime (edit: web episodes), it’s a rifle/scythe wombocombo)

(Note I don’t really want this, just popped in my head the other day when I saw a few episodes and watching her fighting style)

Attachments:

(edited by Selver.1307)

in Thief

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Let me tell you, I’d sacrifice Quaggans for my own Crescent Rose. Even Quaggan calves. /holds up a dagger

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Thief

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

No. Please take your anime some where else. This is Guild Wars 2.

Also, thief is getting a war horn and is going to be called the “Shadow Caller.”

in Thief

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

Another one…

Team Rifle.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in Thief

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

Team Rifle shall prevail

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Thief

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Team Staff
……

in Thief

Posted by: Rain.9213

Rain.9213

Team Jacob… err, I mean. Team Staff.

Also, I really wish there were more scythe skins in the game. So lame that there are only 3 and out of those 3 only one of them is really a legitimate scythe.

No. Please take your anime some where else. This is Guild Wars 2.

Also, thief is getting a war horn and is going to be called the “Shadow Caller.”

I also want to point out that RWBY is not an anime.

in Thief

Posted by: Waterseer.7089

Waterseer.7089

Sits in corner waving tiny dual sword Flag

in Thief

Posted by: Gray.9041

Gray.9041

Sits in corner waving tiny dual sword Flag

Thieves getting something Mesmers had first? that’s the opposite of what happens.

in Thief

Posted by: MrForz.1953

MrForz.1953

Honestly, if you don’t want to play a Thief, why remain on this class?

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Thief – Jade Quarry.

in Thief

Sagat.3285

Honestly, if you don’t want to play a Thief, why remain on this class?

Wut? Don’t you know how elite specs are supposed to work?

The Dhuumfire thread

in Thief

Posted by: MrForz.1953

MrForz.1953

I clearly do. But the very fact that people pretty much eat eachother on that spec/weapon warfare tells that people don’t want the Thief, they want their own stuff and concepts to be approved by Anet and pick up the remains of the class, it’s ridiculous to witness. For the time being, why not go for Warrior if you want excessive brutality with a massive weapon?

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Thief – Jade Quarry.

in Thief

Posted by: Gray.9041

Gray.9041

I clearly do. But the very fact that people pretty much eat eachother on that spec/weapon warfare tells that people don’t want the Thief, they want their own stuff and concepts to be approved by Anet and pick up the remains of the class, it’s ridiculous to witness. For the time being, why not go for Warrior if you want excessive brutality with a massive weapon?

I like thief. I like running Dagger/Dagger on thief. I like the animations.

I also, think, based on the available evidence, that thief will be getting staff.

I can’t – based on the lack of evidence, say if the staff will be good.

and while I’m happy with either Rifle or Staff, I don’t only want them, I simply enjoy having more options.

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

TEAM GREATSWORD

in Thief

Posted by: sebradle.7034

sebradle.7034

Go look back at all the big rifle vs staff threads. Every single one of them is started by some rifle guy acting like the sky is falling because oh god we might end up with staff. Most of the pro staff people have just been saying we are more likely to get staff. I’m not trying to get Anet to approve my concepts, obviously I cant vouch that anyone else isn’t trying to do that. But at the end of the day we are gonna get whatever anet gives us and for me personally I am gonna still play it no matter what they give us because I like assassin/rogue/ninja archetype characters. I’m not gonna get on these forums the day of the reveal and kitten like the ele’s and their warhorn or the guadians and their dragonhunter because it is a video game for christ sake and I am not gonna throw a tantrum like a two year old who didn’t get what they want. Whatever happens it isn’t the end of the world.

(edited by sebradle.7034)

in Thief

Advent.6193

Honestly, with #Anet Logic? All our thread are belong to Dev, and they’ll give Thief a freakin Scepter. Frankly, whatever it is, I just want it to not suck golfballs through gardenhoses.

Although, yes – a part assault rifle/scythe crossbreed is just pretty darned cool.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]

in Thief

Posted by: sebradle.7034

sebradle.7034

Honestly, with #Anet Logic? All our thread are belong to Dev, and they’ll give Thief a freakin Scepter. Frankly, whatever it is, I just want it to not suck golfballs through gardenhoses.

Although, yes – a part assault rifle/scythe crossbreed is just pretty darned cool.

Honestly for me they could give us any weapon. The part I care most about are the new utilities and class mechanic. Because steal is the most boring class mechanic in the game so here is hoping we don’t just get another shadow step button.

in Thief

Advent.6193

I agree there. Hell, the original talk about adding an F2 to Thief almost got me hyped … then I realised it was more QoL than an actual change. Hell, how hard would it be to make multiple Steal slots? Sure, we’d have to alter skill strength, but imagine the tactical opportunities.

in Thief

Sagat.3285

Any 1H weapon is too hard leaving us with rifle,staff,hammer,LB and GS.

The Dhuumfire thread