legendary weapon The Predator

in Thief

Posted by: czerwoni.9563

czerwoni.9563

so in light of deadeye coming out and the predator looking like a ba sniper my friend and i decided to tackle the weapon and beofore giving up i made a guide with the [xxxxxx] location codes for collections and other stuff. i decided to share it just in case anyone else wanted a guide as well.

in game /wiki to open the wiki page or a browser so that you don’t have to window jump

heres my guide sorry in advance for the clunk

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q3nRKHHweaNr1OOGxst2Boh7TCbjcsmhzNx20t5ZpFY/edit?usp=sharing

More Violets I Say Less Violence

in Thief

Posted by: Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497

Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497

Don’t give up on it man. I’m heading for it too. But I SINCERELY SUGGEST that you buy the watchwork mechanism before the price gets jacked. There’s only three ways to get the stupid material that makes it. And they don’t yield high drops either. This is basically a money sink that is as large as the Mystic Coins and Runes.

in Thief

czerwoni.9563

Don’t give up on it man. I’m heading for it too. But I SINCERELY SUGGEST that you buy the watchwork mechanism before the price gets jacked. There’s only three ways to get the stupid material that makes it. And they don’t yield high drops either. This is basically a money sink that is as large as the Mystic Coins and Runes.

i have watchwork pickaxe lol and like 600 sprockets i got lucky

in Thief

Shoot, I gotta go gold farm for the stupid mystic coins

in Thief

Posted by: saerni.2584

saerni.2584

I just need the collection and misc stuff for the gift.

I can see it now. HOPE, Incinerator, Predator. I will be complete :-p.

Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
Thief (Daredevil)
Commandant of Pistol-Dagger and Apex Predator

in Thief

czerwoni.9563

omg i forgot to add gift of fortune lol ty you joged my memory with the coins

in Thief

Posted by: Zalavaaris.5329

Zalavaaris.5329

Just made mine last night, so worth it. It’s killing me that I have to wait a month to fully use it lol

in Thief

Posted by: MrForz.1953

MrForz.1953

Just made mine last night, so worth it. It’s killing me that I have to wait a month to fully use it lol

I’ve already been waiting for an eternity to use that kitten legendary since both engi and warrior have no hope with it and I’m skeptical that this spec will make decent use of it.

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Thief – Jade Quarry.

in Thief

Posted by: Khazik.8052

Khazik.8052

I’ve already been waiting for an eternity to use that kitten legendary since both engi and warrior have no hope with it and I’m skeptical that this spec will make decent use of it.

I crafted predator specifically for Deadeye, and I will FIND a way to make decent use of it.

Overall though, I think DE will do well.

“No valid path to target” – Thief life (Dragonbrand)

in Thief

Posted by: Zalavaaris.5329

Zalavaaris.5329

I crafted predator specifically for Deadeye, and I will FIND a way to make decent use of it.

Overall though, I think DE will do well.

Same, it might not be my end all be all choice but I don’t think it’s supposed to be. I’ll switch it up as I see fit. Not like I can never go daredevil again.

in Thief

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

ive been working on it too :/ why dont we just work together in getting it… if you can at least get the 1st portion done…COMPLETELY predator #1… ill help with the rest if you help me, we can go collect the stuffs together! just mail me…maybe well have a group effort! and EVERYONE will have it!, the more people we have spread out, the less materials in general would cost

in Thief

ive been working on it too :/ why dont we just work together in getting it… if you can at least get the 1st portion done…COMPLETELY predator #1… ill help with the rest if you help me, we can go collect the stuffs together! just mail me…maybe well have a group effort! and EVERYONE will have it!, the more people we have spread out, the less materials in general would cost

I’d offer my help. But I am instead in the arduous process of building the precursor. And boy I tell you what… this time gating kitten? IT’S kittenING ANNOYING.

What’s worse is… for some god aweful reason, Orichalcum and Mithiril is far more common than Iron and platnum. Which you need a massive quantity of. And unfortunately, due to how GW2’s loot system works you can’t just go to a low level area with a level 80 and grind it out. You’ll more than likely get loot closer to your level.

in Thief

Posted by: Kocoff.7582

Kocoff.7582

I am always surprised to see such dedication in a video game. props to you guys for sure.

Blackgate Server [RLR]
Thief – Raiden Hayabusa
Thief – Gouki Kurokawa

in Thief

czerwoni.9563

I’d offer my help. But I am instead in the arduous process of building the precursor. And boy I tell you what… this time gating kitten? IT’S kittenING ANNOYING.

What’s worse is… for some god aweful reason, Orichalcum and Mithiril is far more common than Iron and platnum. Which you need a massive quantity of. And unfortunately, due to how GW2’s loot system works you can’t just go to a low level area with a level 80 and grind it out. You’ll more than likely get loot closer to your level.

i dont see how lv affects ur ability to mine ore, i just mine everything everywhere

in Thief

czerwoni.9563

how does more people make materials cost less? i just run my commander tag in game while farming events and stuff ill add you

in Thief

saerni.2584

More like if people share what they have extra of it may cost less for certain components than for others.

I need to just work through the collection currency again because I already spent what had working on precursor for legendary shortbow. Nothing to do but farm SW for a few hours (maybe while experimenting with DE this weekend).

Thief (Daredevil)

in Thief

czerwoni.9563

More like if people share what they have extra of it may cost less for certain components than for others.

I need to just work through the collection currency again because I already spent what had working on precursor for legendary shortbow. Nothing to do but farm SW for a few hours (maybe while experimenting with DE this weekend).

true but DE will be pvp and wvw not pve

also SW is hard i had a tag going and we almost had the events done then things fell apart when people began to argue the new elites

in Thief

Posted by: Wargameur.6950

Wargameur.6950

I never understood that mystic coin farm need….

I have 277 mystic clovers from 3 years of pvp. I didn’t even know I had that much until I looked at how to craft incinerator XD

main ~ Esper Jace (Thief )/ Ellundril Jiluan
(mesmer ) – EU [Teef]

in Thief

saerni.2584

The pvp and WvW reward tracks are great for clovers. I did clovers the old fashioned way for Incinerator but HOPE and now Predator are both reward track driven.

Thief (Daredevil)