new thief build, feedback please

in Thief

Posted by: iTeck.7691

iTeck.7691

so ive been thinking about changing my build for my thief cause i am getting bored with 30/30/0/0/10 traits

first things first, the armor i listed is the armor i use atm and dont see reason why i would change it

the food it shows to be used is not correct, i will be using this food : https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fried_Golden_Dumpling

build is here:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fZAQNAoYVl0Mp7pNOxwJ8PRRLhsVHvOr7lA9WNLA-ThCBABV8IAMSZWN7PMqKBnpEELlGAcEAwRdHGOBAJYmhUAsLMC-e

feedback about it or how i could improve it, is kindly taken

-Teck

edit: forgot to mention i am pve player and build would be used in pve

(edited by iTeck.7691)

in Thief

Posted by: Treeoflife.4031

Treeoflife.4031

Ok so the game mode you are planning on using this build in will greatly determine if the build will be any good or not. In PVE i say go for it. In WvW i say you’re gonna be at a disadvantage only having 1 stun breaker/gap closer. The traits could work but the utilities are not optimal. anyone with the ability to kite with soft ccs would wreck your build. and i mean this all in a helpful and not a negative way.

Guild Leader of Rebel Dps [ReD]
~Glitch

in Thief

Posted by: Kousetsu.1627

Kousetsu.1627

That build will be superbad in wvw, no need to try it.

in Thief

iTeck.7691

oh yeah sorry, forgot to mention i am pve player

in Thief

iTeck.7691

Ok so the game mode you are planning on using this build in will greatly determine if the build will be any good or not. In PVE i say go for it. In WvW i say you’re gonna be at a disadvantage only having 1 stun breaker/gap closer. The traits could work but the utilities are not optimal. anyone with the ability to kite with soft ccs would wreck your build. and i mean this all in a helpful and not a negative way.

well i play wvw with my condi thief when i actually happen to play wvw, no the best build but fun roaming around

in Thief

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

edit: forgot to mention i am pve player and build would be used in pve

Anything works in pve just about. For mobgrinding yes, that’s fine.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

in Thief

iTeck.7691

bumbedibumbumbbebe

in Thief

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Fried golden dumplings are great with fast hitting skills, S/P 3 would be awesome for might generating.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr