physical skills and the weapon disappearance

in Thief

Posted by: knyy.6427

knyy.6427

I know there are bigger and more urgent problems out there for thieves/daredevils but that one nevertheless bothers me. and maybe there is a quick solution for this, so no dev needs to spend a lot of time for it.

if you use a physical skill on daredevil your weapon will just disappear and you see your character doing the animation. can we get, that the weapon will just get the default stow position on your character?

that would be way better.

in Thief

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

I know there are bigger and more urgent problems out there for thieves/daredevils but that one nevertheless bothers me. and maybe there is a quick solution for this, so no dev needs to spend a lot of time for it.

if you use a physical skill on daredevil your weapon will just disappear and you see your character doing the animation. can we get, that the weapon will just get the default stow position on your character?

that would be way better.

I had thought about that last weekend when I was messing around with pistol/pistol. It would look awesome holstering your pistols in a flash to kick or palm strike someone then quick draw and start shooting again.

Kash
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: Zodryn.4216

Zodryn.4216

Agreed. I love the physical skills, but the weapons popping in and out of existence kinda makes me cringe. Especially with larger weapons like staves.