please leave thieves alone....

in Thief

Posted by: Lucky.4263

Lucky.4263

Until we do 28k damage in one hit and complian that its not 30k. reference: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Warrior-damage-too-low .. there is no reason to be screaming for nerfs on us… “oh but u can disappear!” how is that any dif from a war making u disappear in one swing of his sword.

in Thief

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

the skill is called 100 blades – it has 3.25 seconds cast time and is imobile, Moreever is casted on an npc with vulnerability up. Warrior has 23 sacks of might , arround 4300-4500 p attack. In order to cast 100 B on an player at full potential , you must find an player without condition removal , stunbreaker , invulnerability / mobility skills. and 2 guardians to buff you with might ^^. good luck on that
compared with backstab , 0.25 cast time -12.000 you can cast also 5 heartseekers in that time and 3 normal hits ^^ , and move meantime.
I do not complain about thief, but do not make ridiculous comparations

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Thief

Posted by: Marduh.4603

Marduh.4603

the skill is called 100 blades – it has 3.25 seconds cast time and is imobile, Moreever is casted on an npc with vulnerability up. Warrior has 23 sacks of might , arround 4300-4500 p attack. In order to cast 100 B on an player at full potential , you must find an player without condition removal , stunbreaker , invulnerability / mobility skills. and 2 guardians to buff you with might ^^. good luck on that
compared with backstab , 0.25 cast time -12.000 you can cast also 5 heartseekers in that time and 3 normal hits ^^ , and move meantime.

Before using stunbreak you get 3-4 Shot by 6-8k(with Frenzy) then instantly Whirlwind Attack is 6k.
1 sec – thief dead from AOE

in Thief

Lucky.4263

“you must find an player without condition removal , stunbreaker , invulnerability / mobility skills.”..

Some of the cases can be applied to BS and HS

“compared with backstab , 0.25 cast time -12.000 you can cast also 5 heartseekers in that time and 3 normal hits ^^ , and move meantime.”

we have to do all of that to match one ability. (im a S/P user i do not spam HS and any skilled thief wuldnt, its not very effective until 35% health)

i dnt complian about warriors or any other class for that matter and this isnt a hit agianst them.. me comparing is only to state aside from the culling issues we are not as OP as ppl make us out to be.

in Thief

Posted by: Lordryux.9785

Lordryux.9785

so me killing a bunker guardian with over 3.3k armor with auto attack from S/D is fair hitting still over 4ks. hmm lol its not all about backstab guys really most people are just angry because of the rendering issues culling so on. once that gets fixed trust me you guys are in for it lol

Its just alot of people want an indication to when the steal backstab combo is going to happen because as of now its almost unavoidable some classes can break it some cant ive had my fair share of backstabbing people and i gotta say its hilarious they dont even see it comming but yea they never catch me eithier because to them your almost perma stealth comming in and out because of the rendering ^^

But imo that set D/D is like not my thing anymore im loving my S/D set up this thing even kills bunkers with no problem aslong as you dodge and stealth when u can you can come out of stealth with near full health everytime its so much fun ^^ Kill other thiefs just as easily pop haste and auto attack them to death lmao they die in like 2 seconds

(edited by Lordryux.9785)

in Thief

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

compared with backstab , 0.25 cast time -12.000 you can cast also 5 heartseekers in that time and 3 normal hits ^^ ,

Ah, no you can’t. There’s more to skills then the listed activation time. Try before posting please.

(edited by frans.8092)

in Thief

Posted by: Atticus.7194

Atticus.7194

Before using stunbreak you get 3-4 Shot by 6-8k(with Frenzy) then instantly Whirlwind Attack is 6k.
1 sec – thief dead from AOE

This post made me dumber by reading it. Frenzy is quickness, it makes ANY class seem OP in conjunction with it not just warriors so stop trying to single our warriors, thieves themselves would be just as redic with it.

Also if you’re getting hit with 6-8k white non crit damage and 6k WW then you’re dealing with an extreme glass cannon who is taking double damage so feel free to blow on that warrior and I assure you he will die.

in Thief

Rayya.2591

“you must find an player without condition removal , stunbreaker , invulnerability / mobility skills.”..
we have to do all of that to match one ability. (im a S/P user i do not spam HS and any skilled thief wuldnt, its not very effective until 35% health)

i am sorry but what you say is irelevant , i got arround 700-800 hours on thief , all the time played in wvw , i lvl’ed in 12 h with crafting + map explore.
You know that in order to counter steal C/d backstab combo from an glass cannon thief ( with basilik vennom or daze on steal) you must have 1-2 dodge rolls Up , 1 stun breaker and – 1 movement ability available to use or 1 area disable -
So in order to counter thieves we must do all that ?
but still is not enough cause if thief is pistol /dagger we must have an very good condition removal and blinds as well.
So were is your point – if you want to counter an specific class build vs it.
If you want to be strong in zerg vs zerg build for zerg vs zerg.

no.1 WvW kills

in Thief

Lucky.4263

so me killing a bunker guardian with over 3.3k armor with auto attack from S/D is fair hitting still over 4ks. hmm lol its not all about backstab guys really most people are just angry because of the rendering issues culling so on. once that gets fixed trust me you guys are in for it lol

Its just alot of people want an indication to when the steal backstab combo is going to happen because as of now its almost unavoidable some classes can break it some cant ive had my fair share of backstabbing people and i gotta say its hilarious they dont even see it comming but yea they never catch me eithier because to them your almost perma stealth comming in and out because of the rendering ^^

But imo that set D/D is like not my thing anymore im loving my S/D set up this thing even kills bunkers with no problem aslong as you dodge and stealth when u can you can come out of stealth with near full health everytime its so much fun ^^ Kill other thiefs just as easily pop haste and auto attack them to death lmao they die in like 2 seconds

was this guardian afk? S/D auto attack kill on a bunker guardian luaghs… i have a bunker guardian, no way in kitten thats possible unless they really suck at thier class and i mean really suck… assuming yur running GC with 4k hits on an auto attack, he wuld have out lasted you.

in Thief

Rayya.2591

compared with backstab , 0.25 cast time -12.000 you can cast also 5 heartseekers in that time and 3 normal hits ^^ ,

Ah, no you can’t. There’s more to skills then the listed activation time. Try before posting please.

been there, done that , 700 + h in wvw with thief, 17000 kills with thief in wvw .

no.1 WvW kills

in Thief

frans.8092

You know that in order to counter steal C/d backstab combo from an glass cannon thief ( with basilik vennom or daze on steal) you must have 1-2 dodge rolls Up , 1 stun breaker and – 1 movement ability available to use or 1 area disable -

Wait, you’re actually saying it’s problematic to use a stun-breaker, dodge and some cc, yes, all of those during a fight? Yes, to counter thieves you sometimes need to be able to dodge and roll and cc and break stun. Wow, man, life’s a kitten and then you die.
These skills come in handy to counter just about anything that didn’t instantly die in awe before your might.

been there, done that , 700 + h in wvw with thief, 17000 kills with thief in wvw .

Then you’re lying, you don’t get 5 heartseekers and 3 autoattacks in 3.25 seconds.

(edited by frans.8092)

in Thief

Lucky.4263

i am sorry but what you say is irelevant , i got arround 700-800 hours on thief , all the time played in wvw , i lvl’ed in 12 h with crafting + map explore.
but still is not enough cause if thief is pistol /dagger we must have an very good condition removal and blinds as well.

doesnt this apply to countering every GC class/build? last time i checked i had to put just as much effort into avoiding war,ele, and mesmers.

Note: i am not targeting warriors, they are respective in their own way. just too much hate for thieves when other classes are just as effective…. culling is are biggest prob and gives us a bad rep, i believe once it is fixed BS GC’s will be laughable and only for the skilled.

(edited by Lucky.4263)

in Thief

Rayya.2591

Wait, you’re actually saying it’s problematic to use a stun-breaker, dodge and some cc, yes, all of those during a fight? Yes, to counter thieves you sometimes need to be able to dodge and roll and cc and break stun. Wow, man, life’s a kitten and then you die.
These skills come in handy to counter just about anything that didn’t instantly die in awe before your might.

Then you’re lying, you don’t get 5 heartseekers and 3 autoattacks in 3.25 seconds.

if you would actualy read what i write is an response to lucky’s post regarding counter glass cannon.
you get 5 hs and 1 bs in exactly 4 seconds without quickness. use that and time is 1/2

no.1 WvW kills

in Thief

Posted by: Archonis.7249

Archonis.7249

If you are seriously going to try to PvP, then yes you should have some CC, Stunbreaker and know when to dodge. If not, then you get owned by everyone. Not just by Thieves.

Only bads run around with no utility, that includes Thief. Once those bad Thieves with no CC, Stun Breaks and good dodging skills run into someone with CC, Stuns, good timing and Roots. They pop like an overfilled water balloon easily.

“Society is a madhouse, whose wardens are the police and the officials.”

in Thief

Rayya.2591

doesnt this apply to countering every GC class/build? last time i checked i had to put just as much effort into avoiding war,ele, and mesmers.

Note: i am not targeting warriors, they are respective in their own way. just too much hate for thieves when other classes are just as effective…. culling is are biggest prob and gives us a bad rep, i believe once it is fixed BS GC’s will be laughable and only for the skilled.

look at your post i quoted .
No, i do not defend warriors , they can hit 1 damage /hit , would not affect me in any way ingame.
No matter how many complains will be related on thief , a-net will not make any changes based on forum complains without tests, as it happened in the past , when ppls demanded nerfs thief stayed untouched or with minor boosts.

no.1 WvW kills

in Thief

Rayya.2591

If you are seriously going to try to PvP, then yes you should have some CC, Stunbreaker and know when to dodge. If not, then you get owned by everyone. Not just by Thieves.

Only bads run around with no utility, that includes Thief. Once those bad Thieves with no CC, Stun Breaks and good dodging skills run into someone with CC, Stuns, good timing and Roots. They pop like an overfilled water balloon easily.

you know my post was an replay to lucky’s post regarding "we have to use all that to counter 1 combo "

no.1 WvW kills

in Thief

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

you know my post was an replay to lucky’s post regarding "we have to use all that to counter 1 combo "

Could also just press v.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Thief

Archonis.7249

Be that as it may, it doesn’t make what I said any less true.

in Thief

Lucky.4263

“when ppls demanded nerfs thief stayed untouched or with minor boosts.”

not true look at nov 15th patch notes

(edited by Lucky.4263)

in Thief

Rayya.2591

ofc not , but you should shout it in all wvw maps, might reduce the “nerf please topics”
or add it on wvw basics topic

no.1 WvW kills

in Thief

Rayya.2591

when ppls demanded nerfs thief stayed untouched or with minor boosts.

[/quote]
it was my fav patch, blinding powder every 32 seconds.

no.1 WvW kills

in Thief

frans.8092

if you would actualy read what i write is an response to lucky’s post regarding counter glass cannon.
you get 5 hs and 1 bs in exactly 4 seconds without quickness. use that and time is 1/2

I read what you wrote:

Which is “the skill is called 100 blades – it has 3.25 seconds cast time …. compared with backstab , 0.25 cast time -12.000 you can cast also 5 heartseekers in that time and 3 normal hits”

3.25 seconds is the only time-span you mention, and according to what you posted, one can do 5 heartseekers and 3 normal hits in that time. If you meant something else, your post has failed to pass your message properly.

in Thief

Lucky.4263

“it was my fav patch, blinding powder every 32 seconds.”

well when you said “minor buffs” you really meant it lol… when all is said and done, the only thing i do agree on is maybe give BS a slight nerf till culling is fixed, then afterwards put it in its respective place… that shuld fix some of the “ZOMG thief is OP post”

in Thief

Archonis.7249

ofc not , but you should shout it in all wvw maps, might reduce the “nerf please topics”
or add it on wvw basics topic

I tell everyone that good advice where ever I am. IF someone is kittening in /map about how OP Thieves are. I ask what is in their utility bar. Usually, let’s say a Warrior is whining. He tells me Might Signet, Frenzy and Random DPS increasing utility and then I LOL and tell him he has nothing to stop any Thief or any other profession for that matter.

in Thief

Archonis.7249

it was my fav patch, blinding powder every 32 seconds.

well when you said “minor buffs” you really meant it lol… when all is said and done, the only thing i do agree on is maybe give BS a slight nerf till culling is fixed, then afterwards put it in its respective place… that shuld fix some of the “ZOMG thief is OP post” [/quote]

Actually telling people to L2P should be enough, but they don’t. Why try when you can QQ for nerfs and keep doing what you are doing. Eventually they will just whine about another build or profession.

in Thief

Rayya.2591

I read what you wrote:

Which is “the skill is called 100 blades – it has 3.25 seconds cast time …. compared with backstab , 0.25 cast time -12.000 you can cast also 5 heartseekers in that time and 3 normal hits”

3.25 seconds is the only time-span you mention, and according to what you posted, one can do 5 heartseekers and 3 normal hits in that time. If you meant something else, your post has failed to pass your message properly.

maybe my post has failed, and for sure i made some gramatical mistakes.
so let me explain you again my point , you will might understand, or you did understood but you want to prove me i am wrong.
warrior can do in 3.25 seconds 28.000 damage under some circumstance. Target must not move warrior to be full glass cannon with over 4300 attack . in the screen posted warrior got 23 stacks of might, wich are unavailable in an 1 vs 1 situation.
The 1 vs 1 situation has everything to do with the topic title : leave thieves alone . Because an high ammount of topics " nerf the thief " Op has decided to point :thieves are fine look how much damage warrior can do, how ever the screen was outside the pvp and complains related to thief comes from pvp (sPvP /WvWvW ) not dungeons.
On the same ammount of time, an glass cannon thief can output same damage or even more damage, under some circumstances, specialy in pve ,since the 28000 damage was conditioned by the might stacks and vulnerability stacks on target

no.1 WvW kills

in Thief

frans.8092

All the complaints originate from WvW, rarely PvP (Wvw =/= PvP).

Even the QQ about thieves doesn’t mention 28k in total. People here jump of the roof over a 14k, maybe 20k combo, or a 6k backstab, whatever and when it is 20k+, it’s because they were boon stacked, just as that warrior. Combo, thief has no single skill to deliver that amount of hurt, their combo takes three or four well executed skills, and while it may not root them, it’s situational and has to be prepared.

in Thief

Lucky.4263

minus the 23 stacks of might scenario… war dps is on par if not out classes thief… im just trying to understand where our OPness is at.

in Thief

Archonis.7249

minus the 23 stacks of might scenario… war dps is on par if not out classes thief… im just trying to understand where our OPness is at.

lol Look at all that damage, mobility AND survivability.

I have no idea why people are complaining about Thief and Stealth?

LOMFL

in Thief

Rayya.2591

nice video
but this is better , no pvp last more then 1.5 seconds, except when he is about to lose and can reset combat like he wasn’t even there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN4kKyauuv8

no.1 WvW kills

in Thief

Posted by: AlBundy.7851

AlBundy.7851

Glad to see the thief forum is carrying on the tradition of posting any warrior glass cannon video to justify any issue they might have.

in Thief

Posted by: plasmacutter.2709

plasmacutter.2709

Forgot to mention you can see the big hulking guy (or the teenie-weenie asura) with huge weapons coming at you and prepare for the obvious wrecking ball.

Very different than the infamous “dead and stomped before culling is done” backstab-from-stealth combo.

This needs to be fixed.

People should be punished for being stupid. They should not be punished for failing to be psychic.

After it’s fixed, they need to fix non-dagger-mainhand thief weapon combos to make them equally but differently powerful and viable.

in Thief

Posted by: Atticus.7194

Atticus.7194

Glad to see the thief forum is carrying on the tradition of posting any warrior glass cannon video to justify any issue they might have.

Hey showing 3 sec clips of super lucky crits in slow motion while a glass cannon warrior has frenzy up is an accurate depiction of ALL THE TIME.

Clearly.

The difference is if that crappy warrior video didn’t constantly cut away constantly you’d notice that the warrior is getting killed… a lot because he unlike a thief can’t just pop stealth and run away if their burst attempt doesn’t work. In fact every other class BUT thief has to actually deal with the repercussions trying to get quick kills like this… except thieves.

Glass cannon builds mean all or nothing to every other class but to thieves it’s “all or just pop stealth and come back later” there is the problem. No one class should have complete control over when combat starts and ends like a thief currently does.

(edited by Atticus.7194)

in Thief

Lordryux.9785

was this guardian afk? S/D auto attack kill on a bunker guardian luaghs… i have a bunker guardian, no way in kitten thats possible unless they really suck at thier class and i mean really suck… assuming yur running GC with 4k hits on an auto attack, he wuld have out lasted you.

I pretty much locked him constantly in place with infiltrator strike spams lmao it was hilarious then i poped haste when he was about 50% health he didnt even know wtf happened he called me a hacker on main chat xD it was funny as crap. its just you gotta know your distance calculate it when your about to use infiltrators strike and you can go back and forth at a safe distance to lessen the damage he does on you I honestly think S/D and shortbow is the best weapon set up for spvp atm. thats just me i use it in my tpvp partys aswell so it works just as good and even more so because tpvp is less zerging than spvp matches so you can catch people offguard and alone like almost 90% of the time. But lately ive been finding ppl running in groups of 2 or 3 point to point to capture them idk wats up with that lately but yea.

(edited by Lordryux.9785)

in Thief

Lordryux.9785

lol Look at all that damage, mobility AND survivability.

I have no idea why people are complaining about Thief and Stealth?

LOMFL

its not the stealth its the rendering issue culling. so yea. j.s lol most people dont know wat it is so they will complain but if your playing a thief you wont see the rendering issue only others can so :p you might have no idea wtf its doing to other players

in Thief

Posted by: Quells.2498

Quells.2498

This is getting really old. Fix culling. Thieves are near perfect in a sense of risk versus reward. If you know there’s lots of Thieves in the meta right now the smart thing to do is start compensate somewhere in your build.

Leader of Contre [VS], just a bunch of zen adults
focus on Dungeons, Fractals and Raiding.

in Thief

Posted by: Giit.5894

Giit.5894

nerf thieves. hate em. would not miss them at all :P the end.

in Thief

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

Okay i will tell you the example of so called thief OPness. Create full exotic condition thief. Find a group of ppl. Use Shadow refuge, aproach those ppl and spray caltrops all over the place then leave. In 15 s some bags of drop will drop behind that tree where you stand and giggle. What hapens is most of them wont even notice that its a huge pile of caltrops on the ground and they are standing in the middle of it, circling around trying to understand who the hell is attacking them, might as well start swinging their swords and aoe the place they stand in trying to find that invisible vilain.

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

(edited by Karolis.4261)

in Thief

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Okay i will tell you the example of so called thief OPness. Create full exotic condition thief. Find a group of ppl. Use Shadow refuge, aproach those ppl and spray caltrops all over the place then leave. In 15 s some bags of drop will drop behind that tree where you stand and giggle. What hapens is most of them wont even notice that its a huge pile of caltrops on the ground and they are standing in the middle of it, circling around trying to understand who the hell is attacking them, might as well start swinging their swords and aoe the place they stand in trying to find that invisible vilain.

This example is an example of players not undersanding the big red circle under their feet. The fact that they die from 10 stacks of bleed with out healing, and have no condi removal.

Might as well used an example of the golem in the mist not attacking back. Nothing op in your example.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Thief

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Ahh yes, but you forget CnD, which is required for sustained backstabs(which it sounds like you’re talking about, not the opening combo).

Tip: If you get hit by CnD, start dodging backwards and placing cripple/aoe chills if you can. He won’t even be able to get in range if done right. For me it’s much easier as I shadow step a few paces back, then place some immobilization traps, but not everyone has em.

in Thief

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

This example is an example of players not undersanding the big red circle under their feet. The fact that they die from 10 stacks of bleed with out healing, and have no condi removal.

Might as well used an example of the golem in the mist not attacking back. Nothing op in your example.

OFC there is nothing OP here. Its the players stupidity and lack of awarnes of whats going on. Like in any other situation. And there is no big red circle under caltrops.

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

in Thief

Posted by: Docherty.8372

Docherty.8372

And there is no big red circle under caltrops.

Yes, there is (this people, is how much your average Thief player knows about his own class).

It can be easy to miss in a typical WvW clusterkitten because the effects are subdued in comparison to other AoEs, which will overwhelm the teeny thingys lying inert on the ground with explosions and smoke. But if it’s the only thing on the ground near you you’d have to be utterly incoherent to miss it.

Good skill, makes things like Ranger traps look pretty shabby – because it’s diameter can’t be straight-up rolled over and ignored, you’ll stub your toe on the edge if you try go through the middle.

It’s how I afk’d my way through 80 lvls of dreadfully tedious PvE content – drop caltrops, run around in circles inside the AoE. This is a good example of the skill required to play Thief effectively – i.e. none whatsoever.

Is anyone beginning to suspect that no, I don’t believe Thieves ought to be ‘left alone’?

in Thief

Rayya.2591

Ahh yes, but you forget CnD, which is required for sustained backstabs(which it sounds like you’re talking about, not the opening combo).

Tip: If you get hit by CnD, start dodging backwards and placing cripple/aoe chills if you can. He won’t even be able to get in range if done right. For me it’s much easier as I shadow step a few paces back, then place some immobilization traps, but not everyone has em.

why C&D ? , 20 points in SA and steal stelath you
is enough to have 20 in DA and 30 in critical strikes for insane damage, the 10 extra points in DA are just 10 stacks of bloodlust
if you don’t wanna spend 20 points in sa , you can combo steal blinding powderbackstab, since it has instant cast time
thief can also come from shadow refuge, and with 10 seconds stealth, he can come in your back from over 2000 range

no.1 WvW kills

in Thief

Lordryux.9785

Yes, there is (this people, is how much your average Thief player knows about his own class).

It can be easy to miss in a typical WvW clusterkitten because the effects are subdued in comparison to other AoEs, which will overwhelm the teeny thingys lying inert on the ground with explosions and smoke. But if it’s the only thing on the ground near you you’d have to be utterly incoherent to miss it.

Good skill, makes things like Ranger traps look pretty shabby – because it’s diameter can’t be straight-up rolled over and ignored, you’ll stub your toe on the edge if you try go through the middle.

It’s how I afk’d my way through 80 lvls of dreadfully tedious PvE content – drop caltrops, run around in circles inside the AoE. This is a good example of the skill required to play Thief effectively – i.e. none whatsoever.

Is anyone beginning to suspect that no, I don’t believe Thieves ought to be ‘left alone’?

He means because of rendering issues it takes sometime for that caltrops circle to come up so infact thier is no circle for a good amount of time till it fully renders up then u finally notice it. lol

in Thief

Posted by: Docherty.8372

Docherty.8372

He means because of rendering issues it takes sometime for that caltrops circle to come up so infact thier is no circle for a good amount of time till it fully renders up then u finally notice it. lol

What I quoted is exactly what he stated, there was no qualification or explanation, and even when you put words in his mouth, he’s still wrong.

The circle doesn’t pop when you use the ability, but when the caltrops settle (they fly in the air and fall to the ground, it takes a half second or so – that’s when they start doing damage. Normal latency affects this of course, but I’ve never noticed rendering issues with any AoEs etc.

in Thief

Lordryux.9785

What I quoted is exactly what he stated, there was no qualification or explanation, and even when you put words in his mouth, he’s still wrong.

The circle doesn’t pop when you use the ability, but when the caltrops settle (they fly in the air and fall to the ground, it takes a half second or so – that’s when they start doing damage. Normal latency affects this of course, but I’ve never noticed rendering issues with any AoEs etc.

I mainly have this problem in WvW where its like a full on battle about 20+ players each side going at it sometimes the aoe circles dont pop up untill about 2 or 3 seconds later but i mean i can avoid it because i see the actual skill happening above my head so yeah might be my computer but just in WvW my FPS really does go very low in large battles

in Thief

Posted by: DaliIndica.9041

DaliIndica.9041

Until we do 28k damage in one hit and complian that its not 30k. reference: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Warrior-damage-too-low .. there is no reason to be screaming for nerfs on us… “oh but u can disappear!” how is that any dif from a war making u disappear in one swing of his sword.

Conveniently not mentioning the cooldown on 100b? Check!

Not mentioning the fact he must be rooted when doing it? Check!

Performing under highly unrealistic circumstances? Check!

Also ignoring the fact HS hits just as hard, can be spammed, auto homes in and isnt rooted? Check!

Ignoring the incredible advantage stealth affords? Check!

Ignoring the fact that the thief has more in his arsenal of moves that make warriors more of a joke? Check!

Mate come on, Warriors are the worst class in the game. I play ranger and engie, and even I have to laugh at how awful they are. They have one chance of ripping you apart with the frenzy 100b nonsense, which if they miss, they are sitting ducks.

You could have used mesmers clones being a huge advantage, or any other class. Why did you go for the weakest class that in all fairness gets stomped by every other class for fun?

in Thief

Lordryux.9785

yea warrior has one shot to get you downed in seconds if that combo is interupted or miss then they are sitting ducks especiall glass cannon warriors i run S/D set up for my thief just use infiltrators strike and auto attack them to death its pretty funny.

in Thief

Posted by: NightyNight.1823

NightyNight.1823

yea warrior has one shot to get you downed in seconds if that combo is interupted or miss then they are sitting ducks especiall glass cannon warriors i run S/D set up for my thief just use infiltrators strike and auto attack them to death its pretty funny.

Ye , siting ducks on top of a tower, 1500 range , so dangerous..
Adrenaline to extreme.

in Thief

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Ye , siting ducks on top of a tower, 1500 range , so dangerous..
Adrenaline to extreme.

3 ways to get adrenaline to full, can fire kill shot every 8 seconds, 1500 almost twice the range of pistols, freakin amazing!

Also, kill shot is the same damage as backstab (11 more damage to be precise!) when you fully spec into it!

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2