remember the good ol' days?

in Thief

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

Remember the good ol’ days when Mug could crit? I do. I miss those days. Why a trait conceptualized to deal damage wound up being a trait that heals I’ll never understand.

in Thief

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

I like the change actually. The damage is still a nice burst as well as a small heal. It was a bit over the top before imo.

Melder – Thief

in Thief

Posted by: Domey.9804

Domey.9804

Remember the good ol days when sin-sig was a 150% dmg increase on next Hit? I Do…It was fun. Surely broken but fun

in Thief

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

Remember the good ol’ days when we use to abuse culling and CnD inside the enemy Zerg picking off people?

in Thief

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Sorry for the nerfs Anet couldn’t handle me

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

Remember the good ol’ days when Thief uses rifle before it was given to Warrior? I surely do. I miss those days.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

in Thief

Posted by: Black Teagan.9215

Black Teagan.9215

I can understand why Mug can’t crit in PvP, but why also in PvE?

Caleb Ferendir
-Charr Thief-
It’s good to be bad!

in Thief

Posted by: Domey.9804

Domey.9804

I cant understand why revealed lasts for 4sec in pvp

in Thief

Posted by: Nocta.5274

Nocta.5274

When Sword 2 return was instant and stunbreaker ?
When Sword dagger 3 removed 2 boons each times ?
When Shortbow had 1200 range ?

Lots happened.

Characters :
Nooctae ( Thief ) / Encelya ( Engineer ) / Jane Crimson ( Elementalist ) / Kowywr ( Revenant )
Europe, Vizunah.

in Thief

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

I would sure like to get that one back, particularly SB5.

That jump just feels so short.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Thief

Posted by: Galandil.9641

Galandil.9641

When you could melt people down with PW + Haste?

in Thief

Posted by: Briix.6872

Briix.6872

If I’m not mistaken, the only thing on Shortbow that has ever had 1200 range was Cluster Bomb. IA would be way too strong if it had 1200 range.

Maldeor (thief).

in Thief

Posted by: Black Teagan.9215

Black Teagan.9215

Why not change the range of every shortbow to 1200 and of every longbow to 1800 range?

BTW: THIS thread is about Mug not the SB

Caleb Ferendir
-Charr Thief-
It’s good to be bad!

in Thief

Nocta.5274

If I’m not mistaken, the only thing on Shortbow that has ever had 1200 range was Cluster Bomb. IA would be way too strong if it had 1200 range.

Nah, everyting on the SB was 1200 range. I’m sure of it, I was there when they nerfed it

Characters :
Nooctae ( Thief ) / Encelya ( Engineer ) / Jane Crimson ( Elementalist ) / Kowywr ( Revenant )
Europe, Vizunah.

in Thief

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Nah, everyting on the SB was 1200 range. I’m sure of it, I was there when they nerfed it

Yep, and it was amazing because you could actually hit players when standing on keep walls.

As amazing as crit mug was, it was OP. Thinking about this now, my mugs would be hitting for like… 13k with my current build. That’s just way too much damage. The healing is nice, though. Clutch mug heals have saved me a lot.

Remember the good ol days when sin-sig was a 150% dmg increase on next Hit? I Do…It was fun. Surely broken but fun

You have no idea how much I want this back. These condi tanks and bunker guards with this new armor are freaking impossible to burst down. I’m lucky to get stabs over 10k now.

(edited by DeceiverX.8361)

in Thief

Posted by: TheThiefMaster.3812

TheThiefMaster.3812

Lots happened.

Everytime I remember that S/D 2 was instant cast I get misty eyed , god I miss it , it made sword play so freaking fluid , now however it’s so clunky ugh.

Guild – BLNT , NS , oPP
IGN – Kinsz / Server – Sea of Sorrows
https://www.youtube.com/user/BLNTGw2

in Thief

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Wtf are “good ol’ days”? Is that some new thief nerf?

in Thief

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

Lots happened.

Everytime I remember that S/D 2 was instant cast I get misty eyed , god I miss it , it made sword play so freaking fluid , now however it’s so clunky ugh.

^This, we where so fluid. now it feels like there is a ball and chain tied to my ankle.
That change still makes me face palm :/

in Thief

Posted by: Akrib.4297

Akrib.4297

Remember the good ol’ days when Thief uses rifle before it was given to Warrior? I surely do. I miss those days.

Really? Never knew the thief had the rifle originally. I want pistols on my warrior.

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

Really? Never knew the thief had the rifle originally. I want pistols on my warrior.

Proof.

Attachments:

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Wtf are “good ol’ days”? Is that some new thief nerf?

I think they meant to say:
“Remember those days when the bat wasn’t so far up there?”

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

Posted by: Akrib.4297

Akrib.4297

Proof.

That does make more sense, have some sniper type setup would have worked well.

in Thief

Posted by: Briix.6872

Briix.6872

Can’t tell if you’re trolling or not, but Cluster Bomb was the only thing that was ever 1200 range.

Maldeor (thief).

in Thief

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

Can’t tell if you’re trolling or not, but Cluster Bomb was the only thing that was ever 1200 range.

Let them reflect on their younger years. Internet years are like dog years anyways, it does feel like its been ages since we’ve had our toys like assassin signet and stun breaking Infiltrator’s strike and 1200 range cluster bomb.

Ahh, remember when hard to catch was a GM trait? Such a buff to lower it the master slot.

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

in Thief

Nocta.5274

kitten , you’re actually right. I checked some old stuff and Cluster Bomb was the only 1200 range skill.
Weird, I for sure remember a time where Infiltrator arrow range was nerfed somehow.

Characters :
Europe, Vizunah.

in Thief

Posted by: Galandil.9641

Galandil.9641

Weird, I for sure remember a time where Infiltrator arrow range was nerfed somehow.

I think you’re referring to the (not sure if intended by Anet) dodge-after-shadowstepping nerf, before we could perfectly use Infi Arrow AND dodge as soon as ported, now if we try to do that we dodge but we remain in place where we port.

IA has always been a 900 range skill since beta.