in Thief

Posted by: RushandCash.7835

RushandCash.7835

Infiltrator’s Signet or shadowstep which one would be better ?? Plz help me

sd thief utility skill. for pvp

in Thief

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

The meta is Signet of Agility, Shadow Refuge, and Infiltrator’s Signet. Shadowstep can pop in place of SoA or SR.

It really depends on what works best for you, and what you’re having as your other 2 utilities. Inf-Sig is a stun break and a step to target, so I wouldn’t sub that out for nothing, but that’s me.

If anything, you can use Shadowstep over SoA. Instead of more dodges you get more mobility and another stun breaker.

So, uh, Infiltrator’s Signet.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Thief

RushandCash.7835

The meta is Signet of Agility, Shadow Refuge, and Infiltrator’s Signet. Shadowstep can pop in place of SoA or SR.

It really depends on what works best for you, and what you’re having as your other 2 utilities. Inf-Sig is a stun break and a step to target, so I wouldn’t sub that out for nothing, but that’s me.

If anything, you can use Shadowstep over SoA. Instead of more dodges you get more mobility and another stun breaker.

So, uh, Infiltrator’s Signet.

Thanks for reply i use signet of agility and refuge

in Thief

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

It’ll depend on your build, what you’re fighting, and which map you’re playing on. I think refuge is a must, so it’s really a debate about what your other two utilities will be.

If you run no critical strikes and strength runes, then I’d take signet of agility and infiltrator’s signet (unless you need a lot of vertical mobility, in which case I’d take shadowstep over infiltrator’s signet). If you run pack runes, I’d take infiltrator’s signet and shadowstep.

If you’re fighting a condi heavy comp and you don’t have a great condi management, I’d take shadowstep and signet of agility. If you’re fighting a comp with lots of CC’s, I’d take infiltrator’s signet and shadowstep.

Second Child

in Thief

RushandCash.7835

It’ll depend on your build, what you’re fighting, and which map you’re playing on. I think refuge is a must, so it’s really a debate about what your other two utilities will be.

If you run no critical strikes and strength runes, then I’d take signet of agility and infiltrator’s signet (unless you need a lot of vertical mobility, in which case I’d take shadowstep over infiltrator’s signet). If you run pack runes, I’d take infiltrator’s signet and shadowstep.

If you’re fighting a condi heavy comp and you don’t have a great condi management, I’d take shadowstep and signet of agility. If you’re fighting a comp with lots of CC’s, I’d take infiltrator’s signet and shadowstep.

Thanks for reply. I use pack rune and refuge signet of agility shadowstep now.