to all my thief bretheren

in Thief

Posted by: boumz.9851

boumz.9851

it was a good run. lots of fun, many clutch situations which we loved to escape as a sneaky thief. but not this patch, this is where we make our final stand bretheren.

Attachments:

in Thief

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Good thing I gtfoed.

Attachments:

in Thief

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

For all intensive purposes, Braveheart was a warrior who fought because they killed his love. I don’t think we’ll ever be on his level.

in Thief

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

When are they adding class changers and armor/weapon converters to gem store?
They can feed off our misfortune.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Thief

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

For all intensive purposes, Braveheart was a warrior who fought because they killed his love. I don’t think we’ll ever be on his level.

The thief is our love! :P

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

in Thief

Posted by: Chicago Jack.5647

Chicago Jack.5647

Quit crying and l2p the actual thief class. Not this stupid d/p or s/d cheese in WvW or spvp respectively.

in Thief

boumz.9851

Quit crying and l2p the actual thief class. Not this stupid d/p or s/d cheese in WvW or spvp respectively.

Attachments:

in Thief

Posted by: Kamikazi.5380

Kamikazi.5380

They were kind of on a good road with the first S/D buff with the introduction of LS, but I guess they decided reworking the Thief was too hard so they should just kill it.

Good thing I already have a Warrior

in Thief

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

The tell that to all the “meta” builds for all the other classes, thief is a Hit and Run class, a evasions class.

There will always be the “Meta” build, STOP HATING we just lost some of our only meta builds while other classes gets to keep there builds.

SAB or RIOT

in Thief

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

Hopefully removing ezmode perma stealth will clear the scrubs out and allow the class to get other help.

OP’d thief, lol

in Thief

Posted by: Walker.3056

Walker.3056

The thief is our love! :P

And ANet is about to kill it.

in Thief

Posted by: Walker.3056

Walker.3056

The tell that to all the “meta” builds for all the other classes, thief is a Hit and Run class, a evasions class.

There will always be the “Meta” build, STOP HATING we just lost some of our only meta builds while other classes gets to keep there builds.

Not only that They just destroyed a weapon (sword) it will become comple useless doesnt matter if it s/d or s/p

in Thief

boumz.9851

Not only that They just destroyed a weapon (sword) it will become comple useless doesnt matter if it s/d or s/p

Attachments:

in Thief

Posted by: Chicago Jack.5647

Chicago Jack.5647

Seriously, lol learn how to use a shortbow other than skill 5 – you might even actually have to use cross-weapon combos. HUH? No wai! 2 hard. perma-stealth and perma-evade is straight up cheese builds. They’re sponsored by Kraft it’s so cheesy.

Maybe we might actually get people who are good at the game crop up for once.

For you WvW roamers, you might actually have to get some type of a group dynamic going for once :o the thought of actually working as a team!? NUUUU!!!

(edited by Chicago Jack.5647)

in Thief

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

For all intensive purposes

For all intents and purposes.

in Thief

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Sword won’t be useless lol. Now you have to actually pay attention when you use it.

Bad Elementalist

in Thief

Posted by: Elrond.9486

Elrond.9486

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn’t take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It’s clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother’s mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Zeus Thorsson – Guardian
Silver Moon [MOON]
The Toast

in Thief

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn’t take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It’s clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother’s mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Well played.

OP’d thief, lol

in Thief

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

Well played.

“5 alts all thieves”

I’m sorry for your loss.

in Thief

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

Well played.

“5 alts all thieves”

I’m sorry for your loss.

good lord!

i hope hes not actually a thief in real life :/

in Thief

Posted by: An Oak Knob.1275

An Oak Knob.1275

geegee Anet

In all seriousness though. Why dont they bring back last decembers Pistol whip? I remember at that time it was fine.
Although I would like PW stun to last long enough for a full fury. Ofcourse stun reduction duration runes would counter this but I think that’s a given aspect of pvp/wvwvw

in Thief

Posted by: Azraelle.1683

Azraelle.1683

Are you suggesting to use kittened p/d spec? Only braindamaged ppl run p/d.

Thief/Guardian. Desolation [EU]

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Good thing I gtfoed.

I see what you did there…

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!