top theif 2017

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: Goku.5480

Goku.5480

who is the best top 5 theif rite now (pvp) or (wvw) (2017)

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: Turk.5460

Turk.5460

Sly Cooper. He will always remain best thief.

-Fort Aspenwood- [UNIV] [TLC] [ShW]
-Sorrow’s Furnace-

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

In WvW there are a half dozen thieves that can beat me consistently but I haven’t seen any of them in a long time. The best thief in our guild doesn’t play any longer. The BLNT/Hunt fellow is a strong player and clipped me a couple times last night but had to do it with numbers.

At the end of the day what is the criteria for best in WvW? I am a strong dueler but I run a thief buster build. If I were locked into a D/P stealth build, most of the better players would tear me apart. If it is kittening off an entire server, Pink probably owns that one.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

(edited by Straegen.2938)

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: FokiFTW.6193

FokiFTW.6193

Sindrener is the one that comes to mind for me.

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: pinkmatter.1243

pinkmatter.1243

Anyone posting in this thread should include a link to the person they are talking about, or at least share what server/guild they’re on.

IMO Amonatory probably best NA thief – he posted a recent video on this forum
Sindrener best EU thief – check out his twitch
Close second would be MLGKorno – NA Thief who also has a yt channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MLGKorno

Thief, Mesmer, Warrior-Tarnished Coast
twitch.tv/pink_matter3

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

The first thief I encounter that doesn’t spam headshot into CPC like a pleb.

Seriously, even when I was playing up in the top 100 on the leaderboard the thieves where still trying to headshot CPC.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: Xtinct.7031

Xtinct.7031

Anyone posting in this thread should include a link to the person they are talking about, or at least share what server/guild they’re on.

IMO Amonatory probably best NA thief – he posted a recent video on this forum
Sindrener best EU thief – check out his twitch
Close second would be MLGKorno – NA Thief who also has a yt channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MLGKorno

This guy knows what he is talking about.

Amonatory perhaps not the hands down best thief NA, but he is for sure in the top 5 along with Korno and Min Scherzo. These guys are known top thief mains simply because they are consistantly in spvp top 10 in the past and current league seasons.

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Based on this thread, all you need to do to be a top thief is to post some highlights video on youtube…. xD

On more serious note, from active thieves, probably Sindrener.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: Urejt.5648

Urejt.5648

Roxas is the top grandmaster

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: TehHobNob.4687

TehHobNob.4687

It is kinda funny how high in regard we do hold players that post videos. So of course im going to eat my own words and go with one. What I’ve personally seen through those videos is crazy good skill usage and timing. I gotta go with Min for wvw. Dude is just really…. really good at the game.

Pancakes
Thief

(edited by TehHobNob.4687)

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

Sindrener wins there’s no competition right now. Too many good thieves quit long time ago

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

Sindrener wins there’s no competition right now. Too many good thieves quit long time ago

Yes. This one. There’s a reason why Sind is consistently top3 of all players in EU.

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

Most great thieves left this game long ago. The rest literally don’t play or really give two kittens about this game anymore.

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: jester iv.2618

jester iv.2618

Are u ALL SERIOUS there are a couple of thiefs that come to mind that are good at this game amon, krono and terrismo are ones that everyone should know of how good they are. Others are just bad. Lets see sindreener in wvw and 1v1s hes normal. Guy is only good at rotations in pvp, i have seen him die alot in wvw on stream to random thiefs. Min and havoc…. staff acro. Are u serious anyone in game can go to spvp 1v1 arenas and practice with staff and master it untill they just be unstoppable with it. Staff acro is ez game. Let me see them with d/p. +min is a hacker. U guys figure it out yourselves.

top theif 2017

in Thief

Cynz.9437

Are u ALL SERIOUS there are a couple of thiefs that come to mind that are good at this game amon, krono and terrismo are ones that everyone should know of how good they are. Others are just bad. Lets see sindreener in wvw and 1v1s hes normal. Guy is only good at rotations in pvp, i have seen him die alot in wvw on stream to random thiefs. Min and havoc…. staff acro. Are u serious anyone in game can go to spvp 1v1 arenas and practice with staff and master it untill they just be unstoppable with it. Staff acro is ez game. Let me see them with d/p. +min is a hacker. U guys figure it out yourselves.

Idk any of thieves you mentioned beside Sind lol.
“Guy is only good at rotations in pvp” – here is the joke, 99% of matches are lost due to bad rotations and there is whole science behind it, especially if you play thief. You can be best player as far as dueling goes but you will be still in bronze if you don’t know how to play as a team. Not to mention Sind would probably murder most other players in 1v1 xD

All is Vain~

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: Xtinct.7031

Xtinct.7031

I do not get how some of you can be thief mains and not be aware of who are the top thieves unless all you do all day is pve. In no particular order.

Kronos, Amon, Min, Gin, Havoc, Terrismo, Sindreener, Scath, Grubby, Sir Squid, Everdeen,

Look, if you ever dueled or roamed vs/with any of these players you will know right away they are considered among the best with good reason. A real example I can give right now happened just 2 days ago when I was with Amonatory. The guy basically put in all the work in a 2v8, a few of the HoD that died in that fight had release shock simply due to disbelieve.

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

I do not get how some of you can be thief mains and not be aware of who are the top thieves unless all you do all day is pve. In no particular order.

Kronos, Amon, Min, Gin, Havoc, Terrismo, Sindreener, Scath, Grubby, Sir Squid, Everdeen,

Look, if you ever dueled or roamed vs/with any of these players you will know right away they are considered among the best with good reason. A real example I can give right now happened just 2 days ago when I was with Amonatory. The guy basically put in all the work in a 2v8, a few of the HoD that died in that fight had release shock simply due to disbelieve.

The reason why I only know Sind out of these people is I ignore WvW with a passion. I don’t duel in PvP rooms either, even though I really should. But I will excuse myself, as I don’t consider thief my main. It’s only meant for some unranked fun, and map completion in PvE for me.

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: Potato.2567

Potato.2567

NA: Kronos, Min, Katsumi, Amon, Edison

WvW players don’t really count if they’re using full ascended vs exotics or if they’re playing build wars. PvP has the best players.

RIP Warrior

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: martin.1653

martin.1653

Sndrenerr is top PvP player for a reason. Duels really don’t matter much for thieves as far as PvP goes, so if someone is good at dueling it doesn’t guarantee he/she is good thief. WvW thieves are generally better at dueling, but that doesn’t really guarantee they are good in PvP. Rotations win games, not dueling a druid for a minute.

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: AikijinX.6258

AikijinX.6258

In WvW there are a half dozen thieves that can beat me consistently but I haven’t seen any of them in a long time. The best thief in our guild doesn’t play any longer. The BLNT/Hunt fellow is a strong player and clipped me a couple times last night but had to do it with numbers.

At the end of the day what is the criteria for best in WvW? I am a strong dueler but I run a thief buster build. If I were locked into a D/P stealth build, most of the better players would tear me apart. If it is kittening off an entire server, Pink probably owns that one.

BLNT/HUNT Thief is Me. lol

Maguuma
AikijinX- [Mada] [MILF] [HUNT] 7.3k Thief Hours
Defend Your Back

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Sndrenerr is top PvP player for a reason. Duels really don’t matter much for thieves as far as PvP goes, so if someone is good at dueling it doesn’t guarantee he/she is good thief. WvW thieves are generally better at dueling, but that doesn’t really guarantee they are good in PvP. Rotations win games, not dueling a druid for a minute.

This is an important distinction to make.

However, Sindrener also does play in WvW and pretty much just straight-up doesn’t lose in duels there, either.

He’s certainly the most knowledgeable on rotations and nuances of sPvP. For mechanical skill, Sind is the best D/P player, but I think Min is extremely capable on more kits.

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Just wanted to say that we’re still humans and not machines – at some point the maximum of everything is reached, so it’s very likely that there’s a bunch of “the best players” – people always think that there has to be only one.

Attachments:

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: DeadSurvivor.6157

DeadSurvivor.6157

That would be hard to determine since some thieves solo and others stick with guild groups, those that regular players may not know exist.

Guild Wars 2 News & Links
Guilds: [AoL]
( Swindle Rogue )

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: MidoriMarch.8067

MidoriMarch.8067

Wvw and Pvp is different. Being good in pvp doesnt mean they are the best. Because pvp is all about team work and rotation It’s a different story when it comes to 1v1 duel or a roam in wvw because it requires more individual skills to pull and kite around and fight with multiple people I’ve seen so many “best pvp players” gets destroyed in wvw when it comes to an individual fight. I do agree that Min and Havoc is a great player though there used to be lot more good 1’s but they all stopped playing due to anet’s bad balance patching and stuff

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: Rukia.9860

Rukia.9860

Sind isn’t just a good thief he’s a good guy I’m his #1 fan I hope we get married some day

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Special shout out to all the great thieves out there that don’t have a spotlight shining on them. The ones that don’t stream or put their stuff on youtube. The ones that don’t have 1000 fans (yet) but could possibly beat one of the above mentioned “best”. I /bow to those “hidden thieves”

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: saerni.2584

saerni.2584

Agreed, there are good thieves that don’t stream. Anyone who plays thief at a relatively high level deserves some kudos for putting up with constant abuse for playing the class.

Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
Thief (Daredevil)
Commandant of Pistol-Dagger and Apex Predator

top theif 2017

in Thief

Cynz.9437

Agreed, there are good thieves that don’t stream. Anyone who plays thief at a relatively high level deserves some kudos for putting up with constant abuse for playing the class.

There should be an achievement for this tbh. The amount of BMing and reporting you get as thief, especially in pvp and/or when thief is not doing so great in whatever meta, is rather ridiculous. I still have nasty flashbacks from season 1 :<

Sind isn’t just a good thief he’s a good guy I’m his #1 fan I hope we get married some day

Get in line =.=

All is Vain~

(edited by Cynz.9437)

top theif 2017

in Thief

Posted by: Alatar.7364

Alatar.7364

There should be an achievement for this tbh. The amount of BMing and reporting you get as thief, especially in pvp and/or when thief is not doing so great in whatever meta, is rather ridiculous. I still have nasty flashbacks from season 1 :<

Two double truths in one post. Me I like very much ^^

~I Aear cân ven na mar