[video] Sword mobillity

[video] Sword mobillity

in Thief

Posted by: Ninja.4629

Ninja.4629

Hey all wanted to make some noise about this new video i made. Its a follow up video for my old Juke and nuke guide. This time its a roam run showing the juke potential of the sword.
I would like to hear your opinion on the new sword, personally i think its super awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35GMC50D13Y&feature=youtu.be

[video] Sword mobillity

in Thief

Posted by: Travlane.5948

Travlane.5948

could be wrong but all but 1 kill was upscales. not saying ur bad. ur def a decent thief. hard to gauge tho like that. what stats ya running with on traitlines? id try go a lil higher in HP if possible….almost died several times when u went from full hp to 1% in like 2-3 seconds. quite normal but thats the problem with the build :/ in a zerg v zerg i find that running more glassy gets u downed so much by “collateral dmg/aoe” that isnt aimed at you just ends up near/hitting you. very good video tho. do you have more?

[video] Sword mobillity

in Thief

Posted by: Rafahil.2857

Rafahil.2857

Video is blocked.

[video] Sword mobillity

in Thief

Posted by: Tempest Darqmane.4862

Tempest Darqmane.4862

I love this video. I was so dissapointed at the end when you almost rallied from the coyote.

[video] Sword mobillity

in Thief

Posted by: Ninja.4629

Ninja.4629

Alot of the music is blocked so im reposting it today with some different music
hehe ye i was aswell, like 1 hit to rally xD

Travlane – Normaly im against putting out footage where i own upscaled, because lets face it.. its easy. However, this is a complete run showing how my build runs in actual play instead of just showcasing. When that is said, there is deffenetly more than 1 lvl 80 kill ^^ one section of the movie i take down 2 thiefs and a mesmer all lvl 80 at the creepspot, just to highlight some of it for you

[video] Sword mobillity

in Thief

Posted by: WonderfulCT.6278

WonderfulCT.6278

Can’t watch the video but assuming you’re using shadow return on the sword you should know it’s broken and is likely to get fixed.

Add more sound effects to The Minstrel plz.

[video] Sword mobillity

in Thief

Posted by: kubetz.3058

kubetz.3058

Very entertaining video and the reason why there are still some people asking for more thief nerfs.

Subscribed and waiting for more!

[video] Sword mobillity

in Thief

Travlane.5948

Very entertaining video and the reason why there are still some people asking for more thief nerfs.

cant use a thief v thief video to explain why a thief needs to be nerfed…just as you cant vs an upscaled player….they are both stupidly squishy :P

[video] Sword mobillity

in Thief

kubetz.3058

cant use a thief v thief video to explain why a thief needs to be nerfed…just as you cant vs an upscaled player….they are both stupidly squishy :P

I am not referring to the speed which he was killing lowbies with, but more about the fact that several players were trying to hunt him down for soo long while he was killing his targets.

I am sure that they are thief haters now, but I don’t care, because it was fun to watch.

[video] Sword mobillity

in Thief

Travlane.5948

i hate when people pick on upscales…i feel like it lowers the population of the game as people will quit or ask for nerfs :/

[video] Sword mobillity

in Thief

kubetz.3058

Just to inform you, OP reuploaded the video.

New link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS_G6JeZksQ

[video] Sword mobillity

in Thief

Posted by: deuswebs.1459

deuswebs.1459

Very entertaining video. I have an idea of the build you are using but as many would probably agree, having a link to the “official” build would be greatly appreciated.

It looks like a lot of fun so I’ll certainly be giving it a spin.

[video] Sword mobillity

in Thief

Posted by: Leadfoot.9071

Leadfoot.9071

He shows the build at the end of the video – pretty standard 10/30/30/0/0 stealth regen type of deal… agree video was fun to watch – good use of terrain

[video] Sword mobillity

in Thief

Posted by: Evilek.5690

Evilek.5690

Really funny video in which kills only low lvl players

Evilek lvl 80 Charr Thief Why no ?
Fredy Brimstone lvl 80 Mighty Warrior
OupĂ­ lvl 80 Immortal Guardian