[video]Thief Dedication 3 WvW roaming

in Thief

Posted by: Saku Joe.2857

Saku Joe.2857

Hello guys, i came back on GW2 about 3 weeks ago and i noticed that EVERY single thief i encountered in wvw was playing D/P. So i builded something close to old S/D accro, but quickly realized why everybody is going D/P…
S/D is just too kittening weak for this meta :-/ But anyway i decided to stick with S/D for a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xATnU4FR6fU
I hope you guys gonna like gameplay /editing, even tho i feel a bit rusty when rewatching some fights.
PS: the video is a bit trolly, don’t take everything seriously ^^’

Congratz Anet cunts, u finally made me uninstall your S H I T.

in Thief

Posted by: Dangus.6572

Dangus.6572

Strange that I see no comments here. Nice video, good fights.

[Underworld][ZERK]

in Thief

Posted by: Jiminy.8340

Jiminy.8340

I agree that it is a great video, but I suspect there are no comments as OP talked about using acro but then just used the standard S/D thief build using DD. Acro is almost impossible to take due to the utility offered by DA, DD and Tr. The loss of one of those outweighs anything you get from acro.

in Thief

Posted by: Saku Joe.2857

Saku Joe.2857

Thanks for the comments guys, i appreciate!
And yeah maybe i didn’t explain my self correctly, it’s not acro build but something close to it, using DD line.
Like you said Jiminy, playing acro atm is just impossible (and i tried a lot of times).
Acro line, like many thief topic already mentioned it, is a bad out dated version of DD.
We lost too many tools in acro line. All i wanted to say is S/D acro pre HoT was stronger than daredevil S/D after HoT.

Congratz Anet cunts, u finally made me uninstall your S H I T.

in Thief

Posted by: Jiminy.8340

Jiminy.8340

Thanks for the comments guys, i appreciate!
And yeah maybe i didn’t explain my self correctly, it’s not acro build but something close to it, using DD line.
Like you said Jiminy, playing acro atm is just impossible (and i tried a lot of times).
Acro line, like many thief topic already mentioned it, is a bad out dated version of DD.
We lost too many tools in acro line. All i wanted to say is S/D acro pre HoT was stronger than daredevil S/D after HoT.

Ah! Now this I can get behind. Been playing S/D thief since the beta weekends, and other than Unhindered Combatant, we’ve slid backwards pretty much across the board.