in Thief

Posted by: Teerwik.1650

Teerwik.1650

Updated for you. Thanks guys

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: warpy.1687

warpy.1687

I’d love to join but I can’t move servers. So, +1 for Maguuma.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Zansobar.4758

Zansobar.4758

Me and my girlfriend might be interested and we are both thieves on Maguuma.

Also the name should be something like Obsidian Protectorate [OP]….. Hehe!

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Teerwik.1650

I updated it again for you guys and gals, I have to go to bed now. I will check again tomorrow.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Kryptonite.1078

Kryptonite.1078

I’m down, keep me posted.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Zansobar.4758

Zansobar.4758

I don’t think you got my joke about the guild name….can’t play an OP’d class without having a little fun!

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Incurafy.6329

Incurafy.6329

My vote for a server is something in one of the lower brackets with lesser queue times. Unfortunately for SoR, the queue times are getting a lot longer (usually 1-2 hours) ever since they’ve been consistently winning their WvWvW matches by long margins.

Also, if the guild is going to be called “Assassin” then it should be called “The Assassin’s Guild [TAG]” or something like that. Assassin on its own just sounds silly.

Oh, and I’m in, regardless of what server you end up on or the name of it.

thiefhitfor2kbetternerf
all is vain

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

I would join if its on SoR. Would love to screw around every now and then.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

For some reason this reminds me of counter strike back in the days when me and my friends would all get the dualies keybind it to the mouse scroll and scroll up and down to shoot it superfast while “zerging” the de dust maps. But I vote for the map that’s currently in first place to make it simple and name doesn’t matter for me

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

I think this is an awesome idea! Although I think we could make this a cross-server guild. Which means one officer(at least one) on each server to invite other serious thieves.

Also, if the guild is going to be called “Assassin” then it should be called “The Assassin’s Guild [TAG]” or something like that. Assassin on its own just sounds silly.

Agree on the TAG name
15 thieves, venom share, thieves guild, ambush trap, dancing dagger, cluster bomb and dagger storm = Zerg slayer.

Imagine all the crybabies in the forum if we manage to do this :p

Melder – Thief

(edited by Geiir.7603)

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Findros.3069

Findros.3069

I started out with a Warrior, but I’m replacing him with a Thief (55 and rising) as it’s just more fun. I’d absolutely be up for this. Play time is spotty at night now that I’m an old man (wife, kids, etc) but I still know how to PvP and will happily add my daggers to an all Thief group when I can. Stealth groups roaming the map are always fun.

Server doesn’t really matter. If this gets officially off the ground I’ll transfer.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Teerwik.1650

Ok my post with the tally thing is updated. I suggested to Knyx the guild name should be The Assassin’s Creed, since he is a huge fan of that series…. you can tell just by looking at his thief pic in this section…However he said he is not sure if A-net would even allow it because the game name is technically trademarked.

(edited by Teerwik.1650)

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: QuackzMcDuck.9840

QuackzMcDuck.9840

I say you add Darkhaven to that list of servers. It’s a relatively low population server and has gained momentum in the past few weeks in WvW and is currently set to win this weeks match by 80k+ points. We’ve gone from 19th to 14-12th I believe in the past few weeks.

We could use the help, and I’d be willing to leave my current guild and come to yours if you called Darkhaven your home.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: SilentPhoenix.2916

SilentPhoenix.2916

Maguuma +1 (I`m on a diff server but been wanting to change)

I love the idea of a multi server guild

As far as name…The assassin or thief`s guild would be sweet….

or call it …

-Ocean`s 11
-Vincenzo Peruggia Guild (he stole the mona lissa in 1911) good thief
-Rat Pack
-for fun Robin Hood`s Guild lol

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Arcadius.1247

Arcadius.1247

I think you should consider Tarnished Coast, not only does it have the best community it would be perfect for a thief themed guild, you could attract some who RP thieves but keep the guild ‘light’ rp. I cannot say enough at how amazingly organized TC WvWvW is and how consistent the server is. There hardly ever is fights in team chat and hardly ever a troll. It’s got the best community of any server I have ever played on.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Cris Croix.2370

Cris Croix.2370

I’ll second Arcadius on on this one. Come to TC!!

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

any update on whats happening? or is this a failed attempt which i hop not ….

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Kosmos.3907

Kosmos.3907

I’m leveling my Alt Thief (76 now) and welcome this idea. I’m on Dragonbrand server – so +1. Guild Name ideas —> Fraternity of Assassins :p

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Okamakiri.8746

Okamakiri.8746

Yeah, we don’t have enough noobs calling for nerfs already. Lets make a thieves guild that’s guaranteed to get the class nerfed even more. Not trying to poop on your parade, just stating the inevitable.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: ArtemisEntreri.4138

ArtemisEntreri.4138

Shadow Thieves Guild is my vote for a name. If you guys make it to Sea of Sorrows, hit me up!

Guardian / Warrior / Thief / Necromancer
Black Gate – Immortals of the Mist [IoM]

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Zealot.3967

Zealot.3967

Now this is the kind of guild I wanna join, preferably under the [TAG] name. I vote for Crystal Desert as the server but I can transfer if I must.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Teddydidapoo.6352

Teddydidapoo.6352

Im interested, but il keep to the sea of sorrows server just because i got rl friends playing on that server.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Zealot.3967

Zealot.3967

On second thought, never mind my vote on CD I’m up for Kaineng.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: pillslave.7812

pillslave.7812

OFFICIAL Message from Knyx.5926:

“Maguuma won server vote, The Assassin’s guild[TAG] has won guild name vote. Going to make it tonight around 8 pm EST, and start inviting people, still need a vent/mumble server tho… be sure to add me to followers because I am still suspended on the forums, and message/mail me tonight for invite on Maguuma”

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Haven.6531

Haven.6531

I would be very willing to join. However, I’m on Henge of Denavri. I haven’t done any wvwvw yet so I don’t know how it stacks up. But I would prefer a short que time server as well.

Hit me up!

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Dominae.3146

Dominae.3146

Aww, I showed up late. I was gunna suggest [U QQ] as the tag.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Teerwik.1650

Okay so Knyx made the guild. Had to use “The Assassin’s Clan [TAC]” because Guild was taken, so was just The Assassins, and so was Assassins Guild.
Maguuma is the server so be sure to check in with him

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Ring.6928

Ring.6928

With the fix of shadow refuge this sounds more than possible. Sign me up. I will get a computer than can run WvW smoothly in about 2 weeks.

I vote for Dragon Brand.

How about Order of Shadows?

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: natkenel.7528

natkenel.7528

So as Teerwik said, Knyx started the guild up tonight. I don’t know if we have actually settled on keeping it on Maguuma. He wants to get as many people into the guild so we can start decided on what we are going to do (what server, WvW schedule….almost called it raiding…too much of another game?). He is hoping to get vent/ts/mumble/whatever up this weekend. If anyone has any experience setting up a server, let him know. We are hoping that we will be able to start doing WvW this weekend. So send a pm in game to him or I, we will most likely be on after 4pm EST and we can send an invite/answer questions.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: ddrake.5436

ddrake.5436

I vote for server: Isle of Janthir

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Dekanon.6298

Dekanon.6298

was just on askin in map in LA and WvW for an invite but no one answered. I’ll try again tomorrow.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Teddydidapoo.6352

Teddydidapoo.6352

Why not make the guild name “The sinister blades”? Sounds way more sick and intimidating than “the assassins clan”

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Kwajo.3541

Kwajo.3541

This sounds like too much fun. As long as it’s on Sanctum, I’m in.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

natkenel.7528

As far as I know, the name isn’t set in stone. Once we have more members in the guild, we’ll start deciding on all of that.

@Dekanon- I’ll be on between 5p and 10p (EST). Whisper or pm me in game then and i’ll add you.

Same goes for everyone else.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Atomsk.3547

Atomsk.3547

Sounds like fun. I’ll hit one of you up tonight for more info and an invite. Currently on Yaks which doesn’t have horrible queue times but I don’t mind switching. I’d also prefer a server with little to no queue for wvw.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

I would join a guild like this but im playing with a grp of RL friends and wont change server to join you… would love to though

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: AstralStorms.4059

AstralStorms.4059

Totally up for joining a thief only guild.

No server preference as long as there are no long queues.

lvl80 thief full exotics

(edited by AstralStorms.4059)

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Vees.7816

Vees.7816

I really wanna join this. How do I do it?

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

Grind Wars 2: Heart of Tears

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Artanis.4160

Artanis.4160

This could be fun, I put the vote in for Yak Bend server

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Dekanon.6298

Dekanon.6298

IF the name isnt set in stone like you said, I have a couple of suggestions if i may
be so bold
Honor Amongst Thieves : HAM
Brotherhood of the Dagger : BAD
Aquisitions Inc. : AI ( got this one from the live DnD sessions)
Hidden In Shadows : HIS

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Scarlac.4265

Scarlac.4265

Im in if you go to Dragonbrand. If your looking for no que times and a challenge than this is the place. Last few weeks every time I go into WvW there is like 5 of us against a server…lol.

As far as the name goes there are a lot of great ones here…..

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

natkenel.7528

Here is the vote update

(A)Maguuma = 7 votes
(B)Sanctum of Rall = 6 votes
(C )Dragonbrand = 3 vote
(D) Ehmry Bay= 1 vote
(E ) Blackgate = 1 vote
(F) Ferguson’s Crossing= 2 votes
(g) Crystal Desert =1 vote
(H) Isle of Janthir=1 vote
[I] Yak’s Bend=1 vote
+
Poison [SIN] = 1 vote
Obsidian Flame ?] = 2 votes
Assassin[SIN]= 2 votes
Swindler’s Luck [LUK]= 1 vote
Obsidian Protectorate [OP]= 1 vote
The Assassin’s Guild [TAG] = 2 votes
Order of Shadows [
?]=1 vote
The Sinister Blades [???]=1 vote
Honor Among Thievces [HAM]
Brotherhood of the Dagger [BAD]
Hidden in Shadows [HIS]

I will be on most of today, so feel free to message me, Knyx, or Teerwik. We can send out the invites. We are currently in Maguuma. But once we get members I believe we will do the official voting of the server and name. We will hopefully have vent this weekend and we want to try doing so WvWvW as well.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Scarlac.4265

Scarlac.4265

Im in if you go to Dragonbrand. If your looking for no que times and a challenge than this is the place. Last few weeks every time I go into WvW there is like 5 of us against a server…lol.

As far as the name goes there are a lot of great ones here…..

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Teerwik.1650

Yea Knyx said he doesn’t mind doing voting again once everyone gets an invite. He also doesn’t mind us being cross-server (like 2 total), he just refuses to move to a que time one like SoR.
He told me like 20 min ago he will be in game in a few hrs

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Atomsk.3547

Atomsk.3547

as for the voting…

Yak’s for the server

I like the name Armament of Assassins for the guild.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Kong.4035

Kong.4035

+1 for Maguuma! I love the idea of an assassins guild and think the “Faceless Men” would be an awesome name after the assassins guild in The Game of Thrones series.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Drkxamas.6359

Drkxamas.6359

I a Thief from Crystal Dessert would Love to join an all thief’s guild. Id say anything but SoL and Crystal dessert. Is an good server to go to. My vote would be for Darkhaven but i guess Maguuma + 1 would be fine.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

natkenel.7528

Hey, everyone. I am currently playing, so pm in game for an invite….I’ll be on for the next 3-5 hours.