wvwvw thieves listen up

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

CD is a fine server. We just don’t have the population to cover all times in wvw.

But the positive is NO QUEUE TIMES!

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Dekanon.6298

Dekanon.6298

joined tonight.. looking foward to a great weekend

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Vees.7816

Vees.7816

K I’m confused. I’m in Ferguson’s Crossing and I wanna know how to get it this guild

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Envetro.4308

Envetro.4308

I’m interested, would like a more fitting guild name. I like some of our ability names tbh.

Cloak and Dagger [F1] or [MUG] or [CAD]
Dagger Storm [LEET]

I don’t know something like that something a little Lil more creative. I’m just waiting on final server decision then I’ll apply.

Borlis Pass

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Falcon.8509

Falcon.8509

Just name the guild Thieves Guild. Haha. Also i’d love to join

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: DANGRYdan.8392

DANGRYdan.8392

Swindler’s Luck – Maguuma

[RED]Tigurius Rex – Maguuma
Become an Asuran multi-tool thief

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Kong.4035

Kong.4035

Any update on when the guild will be started and what server? I don’t want to step on toes but I was going to start a thieves guild on Maguuma server a while back but will be happy combine forces if this one fizzles out.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Digiorno.1967

Digiorno.1967

Any update on when the guild will be started and what server? I don’t want to step on toes but I was going to start a thieves guild on Maguuma server a while back but will be happy combine forces if this one fizzles out.

It appears that they started the guild on Maguuma yesterday and named it The Assassins Clan I believe. However, I wasn’t there to see how many members joined, but I will be trying to join today myself.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Teerwik.1650

Teerwik.1650

Please note:

The guild was created the other day with the name The Assassin’s Clan on the server Maguuma. Maguuma won the vote, and so did the guild name “The Assassin’s Guild”, however according to Knyx. “The Assassin’s Guild”, “The Assassin’s”, “Assassin’s Guild” were all taken, so was the second most voted choice… So he decided to just improvise and will be holding a vote in guild chat one of these days to vote for a new name if need be. He also says the guild has 20 members as of last night, could be more now.

Make sure you get in to cast your vote for a guild name (server looks set in stone atm). He is suspended from the forums remember. Make sure you message him in game, not me.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Digiorno.1967

Digiorno.1967

Please note:

The guild was created the other day with the name The Assassin’s Clan on the server Maguuma. Maguuma won the vote, and so did the guild name “The Assassin’s Guild”, however according to Knyx. “The Assassin’s Guild”, “The Assassin’s”, “Assassin’s Guild” were all taken, so was the second most voted choice… So he decided to just improvise and will be holding a vote in guild chat one of these days to vote for a new name if need be. He also says the guild has 20 members as of last night, could be more now.

Make sure you get in to cast your vote for a guild name (server looks set in stone atm). He is suspended from the forums remember. Make sure you message him in game, not me.

So for the most part I was correct, I am also glad to see a number as high of 20. Hopefully as people finish off the week, more will remember to check this thread and get caught up as I did this morning.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Kong.4035

I have a Teamspeak server you all can join so we can run together.
ts.dirtnapgaming.com

[DN]iRISH
www.dirtnapgaming.com

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: RaCast.6510

RaCast.6510

If you started this on maguuma I would join. Most of the time i just sit outside the enemies base on my thief looking for challengers and fight anyone who comes out. I can clean up 20-30 kills before I die usually. Would be fun to have an ally cause as it stands I can’t bring anyone else with me as no one can escape like a thief can.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: RaCast.6510

RaCast.6510

Oh i didnt see the upvotes. My name in game is the same as here, care to send an invite?

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Ravnodaus.5130

Ravnodaus.5130

I won’t be able to join, because I play on Darkhaven and don’t really want to leave it. but I wanted to suggest some names just because I really like the idea.

Stolen Pride

Improved Initiative

Night Watch

Guild of Shadows

Order of Shadows

Guild of Thieves Guild

Desanguination

The Black Market

Illicit

Surprise

Why grind dungeons? Only relevant content…
Why? Gives needed gear…
Why do you need this gear? To do dungeons… duh.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: daisysparkle.8356

daisysparkle.8356

If you still voting for what server to put it on, i am on Sanctum of Rall

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Teerwik.1650

Server vote is finished according to knyx. Thats why he created it on Maguuma. With Sanctum of Rall being second highest vote, once the machine is fine tuned on Maguuma, he def wants a cross server one on SoR for those who refused to transfer to Maguuma.

He says he plans on doing some wvwvw today once enough people get on.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Vees.7816

I’m transferring then to that server

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Teerwik.1650

According to knyx it will not let him invite anyone now because it is telling him the guild is full but yet it is only at 24 members and does not show any pending invites. It does not let him apply for a bigger license either saying he does not have enough members

Any ideas?

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Vees.7816

What??? seriously? I’d ask ANet what to do first. I guess branch your guild off into different guild somehow and have different leader representing them. And have the leaders in a guild so they can communicate to each other

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Vees.7816

Have multiple guilds of the same guild:P

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: lordillidan.2367

lordillidan.2367

Hey love the idea – invite me – Sir Loras Tyrell, i’m willing to relocate to whatever server.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: ultrarunner.6480

ultrarunner.6480

Im interested in joining. Char name Ullwich. Ill transfer over.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: konid.3104

konid.3104

Id like to join… my toon’s name is ‘A Man Can Fight’. Shout out to Ser Loras of Highgarden!!

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Oddfello.2069

Oddfello.2069

I’m a lvl 80 thief on the Maguuma server. I am interested in this but have been unable to find anyone who could invite me. Please hit me up when able.
Thanks.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: oWeakSauce.5862

oWeakSauce.5862

Still waiting for my invite. Either PM here or in game. I saw a few [TAG] Running around on WvW Maguuma. o_O

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Kong.4035

I am getting you guys invites now. Post here if you don’t receive them. Join us on Teamspeak: ts.dirtnapgaming.com

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: oWeakSauce.5862

oWeakSauce.5862

Invited. TS seems to be a ghost town or I’m just lost in there. Currently running with Maguuma Mumble Server

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Wiredgunslinger.5480

Wiredgunslinger.5480

We were in the Guild Wars section room 3. Hopefully we will have our own ts/vent/mumble running later on. We only had 5-6 of us running last night just to see what it was like. Had some fun. Hopefully we get enough serious folks for it that we have a solid group on a nightly basis.

Server: SoS Guild: Work
Verucalize: 80 Thief
SeƱor Chang: 80 Ranger

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: BabelFish.7234

BabelFish.7234

15 heartseekers all on the same enemy…oh god…what next? 15 backstabs on a single enemy? I could see a well organized and coordinated set of thieves dismantling WvWvW with assassination-style ganks.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Knocker.2785

Knocker.2785

On which server?

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Ravnodaus.5130

Ravnodaus.5130

15 heartseekers all on the same enemy…oh god…what next? 15 backstabs on a single enemy? I could see a well organized and coordinated set of thieves dismantling WvWvW with assassination-style ganks.

If you have a group, they can move, albeit slower, entirely stealthed by having a few of them chain shadow refuge for everyone.

Edit: Oh, and imagine the hilarity of seeing some seemingly unmanned trebs launching at your keep, and going to investigate… And finding they… are not alone. By a lot. Would just be creepy to watch an army appear from stealth to overwhelm your defences. Argggg I wanna join! >.<

Why grind dungeons? Only relevant content…
Why? Gives needed gear…
Why do you need this gear? To do dungeons… duh.

(edited by Ravnodaus.5130)

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Teerwik.1650

According to Knyx, he figured out why it wouldn’t let him invite people. If you are still trying to get an invite please post again, but also make sure to delete some of the pending invites you have in game from other guilds.

He said there was a trial run yesterday in wvwvw and without build synergy and only like 6 thieves, it still went very well,

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Croatoan.8345

Croatoan.8345

I would like to join this madness
Name: Cann Opt

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Teerwik.1650

Knyx says he invited you today Croatoan

He also says he needs at least 5 more willing to join the guild and be on Maguuma server, he wants to have 20 active on Maguuma before voting on a secondary home server. This way it can be expected the guild will have enough presence in wvwvw during primetime (after work+weekends) for EST and PST. If there were any Australians/Oceanics that were interested to be a night presence for the Thief Guild, that would be amazing. Currently the guild has 38 members but quite a few are spread out on other servers, and a few are even Euro.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

I see you guys actually got it up and running, so I just rolled my thief and started leveling it up, mind sending me an inv, the name is Aizuki

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Ritsukioku.5642

Ritsukioku.5642

I’d like an invite, even if I don’t play on Maguuma. Name is Siren Eclair.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: FatFuzzy.2659

FatFuzzy.2659

ya, i’m in on this. I’ve ran a few thief only parties on my server and it was a blast. I’m on sorrow’s furnace but will transfer to maguuma when i get out of work at midnite. LvL 80 thief…full matching exotics…almost 1,000 hours play time on this toon. Seriously, send me an invite, I’ll go off on people like the face smasher I am!

LvL 80 Thief “Axxeman”
Sorrow’s Furnace
Planet Earth

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Flayfirst.4735

Flayfirst.4735

Great freaking idea, however I don’t want to move servers, so if it is ok with you all, I would like to try to form a Thieves only guild on Borliss Pass, modeled exactly like yours. Yeah we are ranked 21 out of 25 servers! So if this happened we can push ourselves up in the rankings a bit!. PM Flayfirst if you are interested and are on Borliss Pass server. TS is available

Flayfirst – Borlis Pass – clan DNA
Extremely brittle thief, but fun to play

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: mystaquetz.1746

mystaquetz.1746

I’d like to join up. Tried messaging Knyx in game, didn’t get a response.

Invite if you want. Cell Two is name, on Maguuma.

Cell Two
The Assassin’s Clan (TAC)
Ebay

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: FatFuzzy.2659

FatFuzzy.2659

if anybody reads this who’s got some good thief runs goin, plz respond and tell us who to hit up so we can join, plz and ty

LvL 80 Thief “Axxeman”
Sorrow’s Furnace
Planet Earth

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: tristen.7684

tristen.7684

i’ll just gladly join this mayhem ;D
invite: Salevas Terin

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Teerwik.1650

Knyx said he will get you invites today as long as the hurricane doesn’t knock the power out. He says we need more willing to transfer openly to the guilds home server so goal wise we can field one to two 5 man groups in each borderland.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Kajiri.8215

Kajiri.8215

This sounds fantastic – count me in as well. I can transfer wherever. I can be online for lunch (I’m at work) if anyone is around to invite. If not I’ll try to find you tonight.

ign: Nightlark

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: dat bunny.5074

dat bunny.5074

I am up for it, please invite me

ign: freekbunny

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Suffeken.7238

Suffeken.7238

Been waiting for this…so I made a thief just for it. Please invite me!

-Behret

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Knocker.2785

Knocker.2785

Guys, what time does the guild have its most activity at? I’m coming from a Euro/African time zone so yea, I’m usually able to play around 12pm to 7pm EST.

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Teerwik.1650

5pm-12am EST

/15 char

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

awww yeaaahhh now i have a reason to start a guild for guardians! ;D

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Italyguy.4128

Italyguy.4128

Send Salvo Descuro an invite, this should be fun

wvwvw thieves listen up

in Thief

Posted by: Wolfgang Michael.8217

Wolfgang Michael.8217

Need an invite. I’m on Deso atm and willing to transfer. Neeeeed and invite.
Char is 80 Thief. IGN – Maskedmadness.