100% crit on Stunned Targets (Build)

in Warrior

Posted by: RustyEyeballs.8927

RustyEyeballs.8927

http://www.gw2build.com/builds/wombo-combo-unsuspecting-foe-5671.html

This build is build around Unsuspecting Foe (50% crit on stunned targets). Its also quite durable with a good amount of vit,toughness and condition removal. It also provides support through frequent, long lasting shout buffing. Be sure to “For Great Justice” almost constantly and use your stuncrit when you have fury up for an 100% crit chance.

With Axe/Mace: Use the Shield charge for stun into Eviserate for an almost gurant
With Mace/Axe: Use Pommel Bash with Duel Strike as a mini combo and the mace burst with Whirling Axe for tons of damage.

in Warrior

Posted by: Osred.3864

Osred.3864

Tried switching ‘fear me’ with Frenzy? the seconds the player is immobilised you’ll want to get the spinning axe move 5 (forgot its name) in before the player breaks stun.

Also the speed increase on the masters line of Discipline could be switched for sharpened axes. Seeing how all your crits will be dealt with axes it allows you to quickly switch to your axe n shield for a big Eviscirate burst.

(edited by Osred.3864)

in Warrior

Posted by: RustyEyeballs.8927

RustyEyeballs.8927

Tried switching ‘fear me’ with Frenzy? the seconds the player is immobilised you’ll want to get the spinning axe move 5 (forgot its name) in before the player breaks stun.

Interesting though. I’ll give it a shot.

You hit ~15x with the whirling axes move so its pretty likely that the axe sigil will proc Haste and finish the move.

in Warrior

Posted by: Osred.3864

Osred.3864

Interesting though. I’ll give it a shot.

You hit ~15x with the whirling axes move so its pretty likely that the axe sigil will proc Haste and finish the move.

Didnt spot the quickness buff.