100B ugh..

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

Thats the reason why you dont Use greatsword in pvp and why you dont use bullcharge or bolas. Those skills suck against Amy decent Players anyway.

But fact of the matter is that it would also suck even if you would deal 30k with it. Greatsword and bullcharge might be good to Beat wvw heroes but nothing else.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

100b deserves a damage buff, it should be a high risk high reward skill.

but how about we give GS an utility instead ?

i don’t think a Stun would suit GS, a blast finisher for Arcing Slice ? would be too op in my opinion.
but what about if we make all GS skills apply vulnerability or make them all cleave 5 targets just like Arcing slice ?

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: akaCryptic.2389

akaCryptic.2389

Yes in pvp 100b isnt that good. Its because its more of a pve skill, if you still insist on taking GS in pvp for the mobility then;

Use it mostly to cleave downed bodies
Chain it with cc of your allies
Break gates or kill svanir
Proc sigil of rage before casting it

Its very situational but you can try to get the most out of it.

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

100b need to become a mobile skill with shorter channel or deleted and replaced with something like maul (think about old arcing slide). Its not even that good in pve either if mobs running around.

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

It’s a stand and cast skill, before when people were stilling learning how to play the game it was the destroyer of worlds (with basic cc and prenerf quickness), to be honest if Anet hadn’t been in warrior’s corner then the weapon set would have be nerfed into useless anywhere.

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

That’s why Devs don’t know/ don’t want to give warrior anything “good”

they just kept buffing whirling axe damage like it will ever be pvp viable with 50%+ damage increase.

give it some defensive mechanics!
like hundred blades too, it needs projectile block

and killshot needs to ignore protection or be unblockable.
like i can facetank it and dont give a kitten, decreased cast time wouldnt do anything 1 second + cast time easy dodge is still easy dodge.

even landing a pin down is more effective then landing a killshot.

(edited by Simon.3794)

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: Shinoobi.1259

Shinoobi.1259

I’m pretty sure it’s used not for downing people but for killing downed-stated people and their ressers. People who are ressing others immobilize themselves. If they move out of 100b, you win, if they don’t you win.

Otherwise, you’ll need other people to help you set it up better. It’s a team game anyway, don’t ask for 1v1 balance.

So Butter So Fly – Mesmer
Bossy B – Elementalist
Pocket Rot- Necro

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

I’m pretty sure it’s used not for downing people but for killing downed-stated people and their ressers. People who are ressing others immobilize themselves. If they move out of 100b, you win, if they don’t you win.

Otherwise, you’ll need other people to help you set it up better. It’s a team game anyway, don’t ask for 1v1 balance.

Why warrior is pretty much the olny one class that need cc to land damage skills? Also nice singnature.

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

in pvp gs is, if ever, used for mobility only. what travels my thoughts for quite some time would be projectile block/reflect on 100b. this would make it a somehow´useful support weapon.

(edited by zaced.7948)

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

100b isn’t even that good in PvE anymore, just saying.

Eviscarate also is a lousy finisher unless you have Burst Mastery as well, since it doesn’t work with Berserker’s Power anymore (pls anet fix the bug).

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: bigmonto.4215

bigmonto.4215

It’s strange, I remember it being better, but after the patch I tried it, it just sucked. The damage is way too low. Even if it allow you to move at a slower pace, it would still be better, if not it can really use a speed boost. At least a possibility of the last hit on a long stun.

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Simon.3794

most point holder builds, not just pure bunker
d/d ele, shoutheal war can easily facetank a full hundred blade.
or classes like mesmer or thief can interrupt while ressing (which is ok, but completely facetank and still rez up people is not).

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: BlackTruth.6813

BlackTruth.6813

HB is pointless right now, it’s good for maybe baiting out a dodge but other than that there’s really not much.

twitch.tv/blacktruth009
Schwahrheit, #1 Fuhrer NA, Just your everyday typical rager

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: Loonita.7421

Loonita.7421

It should be given the pistol whip effect in my opinion. 1/2 second stun on first hit would improve its utility soo much. Evades would be way too much as warriors already have many abilities to nullify attacks. It sucks when I get hit for like 7k with pistol whip which will almost always hit its full duration while my HB will hit for 3k at most before the opponent gets up or moves away. GS just seems like a waste of a weapon in pvp although it has its uses in wvw. In pvp its just used to get to point other than that its useless WA will most likely throw you off point and rush is still unreliable as a damage source.

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

Evades would be way too much as warriors already have many abilities to nullify attacks.

Not sure if serious or…

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Just for the sake of having interesting skills I would make it a short buff which causes all your attacks deal additional hit.

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

It could be interesting to have a criple in the first hit of HB. It would help to land one or two more hits.
The damage could be a little bigger because the amount of preparation you need to be able to land a full hundred blades will make you to leave some utilities and bring another ones just for that, so you loose sustain / defense for that. Bigger risk should give better reward.

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: Necroma.2379

Necroma.2379

I agree with 100b buffing.
What you do at fighting:
(simple example)
One guy mentioned bullcharge, if you land a bullcharge, maybe, just maybe you’ll get like 1+2 hits. What I saw, to land full 100b you at least need Bullcharge+Frenzy+100b=Love looks simple but it isn’t.
As we know, Frenzy gives 50% quickness, which 100b really need (not saying give 100b 50% quickness) but with 50% quickness comes and 25% more dmg you get, which leads 2v1 war have higher chance to get down if he uses 100b.
If you want to land full 100b with Frenzy+bullcharge, you have to lose 1 utility for Frenzy (50% quickness, 25% more dmg, and 60s cd) is that worth? I think no since 60s its a lot in wvw/pvp where fights really rare last more than few mins.
As a warrior, 100b is weak atm, the last hit of 100b is our goal to hit, but to get it, its painful and Frenzy is not warrior #1 priority. As someone above said, either Anet should increase 100b dmg / give criple for first 100b hits / or make it that it hit faster, give some quickness.
At the end of the day, warrior is fun to play class, but 100b is not for giving dmg, its for downed ppl and the guy that is reviving the downed one or to start a fight with Bullcharge+100b. So simple buff it because now its another spell that we use only to use it, since its really hard to land, and those 3+5k sometimes are nothing.

(edited by Necroma.2379)

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: Shanks.2907

Shanks.2907

With the decreased damage of 100b, I don’t see a problem with shaving 1s off. Like with what happened with Rapid Fire. The long cast time on 100b wasn’t as much of an issue before because the damage was good, but if the damage is reduced the cast time should follow suit. It would make it easier to land more of, while balancing in the way Anet likes to (nerf one thing, fix it by buffing it some other way).

It wouldn’t technically increase it’s damage like Rapid Fire didn’t, but it will boost the dps.

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Simon.3794

It’s like the class who replies the most on CC people to apply damage, have no ability to strip stab is what i’ve been think for a long time

like why…

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

Meanwhile i just pewpew for 2k+ by pressing 1 in spvp, no cc needed. Warrior 1v1? Np, freekill.

Remove hb already and replace it with something else.

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

i usually combine flurry with 100b, works most of the time.

[SA]

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Is it the only number 2 skill that hits hard, from all professions I mean, that isnt mobile?
My first impression in the first beta weekend was already why cant I move during this attack. Wasnt GW2 about moving in combat :/

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Some improvement – reduced cast time or damage buff – would be great.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

100B ugh..

in Warrior

Posted by: THuGaNoMiX.5036

THuGaNoMiX.5036

If you are running Ham/GS with 30% stun duration on Hammer and you hit a full adrenaline stun late in the fight then 100B is actually a pretty OP skill.

Problem is that is a very low % situation.