Posted by: Supernewb.5428

Supernewb.5428

I am only level 20 but this is hilarious lol

http://imageshack.us/f/685/gw002e.jpg/

110% crit chance

in Warrior

Posted by: Allmeth.8652

Allmeth.8652

Yep, its quite entertaining, i dinged 20 yesterday on my war and thought id try crit spec aswell… Im using greatsword and with it im able to keep the fury buff up almost all the time.. so in total with that buff i had 127% crit… heh, seems a bit badly scaled for the low lvl people, but should even out later on…
Anyways… i switched a signet or two to something defencive.. i found the 5sec no dmg utility to be quite usefull, and eventually got down to 87% crit chance :P

110% crit chance

in Warrior

Posted by: Plague.5329

Plague.5329

Having even around 40% is generally enough. There’s no point whatsoever in having it that high, unless you just feel like ruining the rest of your build’s stats, I guess.

110% crit chance

in Warrior

Posted by: zTales.4392

zTales.4392

Hah, that is pretty cool. XD

But like Plague said, there’s really no point in going that high unless you want to kill your other stats. Also, it won’t scale like that at higher levels. XP

Even when you need crit (for on-crit stuff) 40-50% is enough. With Fury, that’s 60-70%, and a lot of people can pull off 90-100% Fury uptime with their builds.

Bri Dragonblight – Ranger | Bri Iceblight – Guardian
Northern Shiverpeaks

110% crit chance

in Warrior

Posted by: Drunken Mad King.8193

Drunken Mad King.8193

Don’t worry that crit rate will go drastically down as you level. Yes it’s wonderful to have early on but when you start to approach 80 you will see keeping it around 40-60% is as around what you will want to have, as having any higher means you are letting your other stats weaken too much.

Not complete balance but a decent amount of balance in stats is important.

By keeping your crit rate around 40-50% it allows you to move other points around so that you can have a good health pool, defense, power, as well as condition damage and healing.

110% crit chance

in Warrior

Posted by: Arkwind.3780

Arkwind.3780

Yes,it happens in early signet builds, but as you progress in lvls ,it will drop down as the stat scale dr kicks in.
You can get some power instead for now to max you damage even more until around 50-60.

“As long as a single one of us stands,we are legion”