14.5k Eviscerate

14.5k Eviscerate

in Warrior

Posted by: papaganoosh.7908

papaganoosh.7908

Might interest some people. Obviously this was in testing, not in open play. It is incredibly hard to hit this entire rotation in open play if your opponent is half competent.

http://papaganooshplace.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/eviscerate-testing.html

14.5k Eviscerate

in Warrior

Posted by: Mijo.3274

Mijo.3274

Eviscerate is our best burst and probably the best in the game.
With my current build i do from 1800 to a full bunker guardian with protection to 9000 to light armor classes with glass builds.
I believe that with a build made for eviscerate we can go for a one shot kill to dps builds.
With my current build i dont use:
Axe mastery: +10% dmg
15 points in discipline: +15% dmg
Banner of discipline: +15% dmg
Empowered: +6% dmg form the boons gien by the elite signet
On my mark: +10% dmg

This means i could get a +56% dmg to my eviscerate.
My peak is 9000, +56% i could get 14000.
An ele with cleric amulet and 30 in water have 13000 hp.
BOOM ONE SHOT!!

Champion magus, 4 builds i use
R.I.P. my beloved Meh-Mer, the most hated class by ANET itself.
Winner of the first HxH 1v1 tournament! WOOT!

14.5k Eviscerate

in Warrior

Posted by: papaganoosh.7908

papaganoosh.7908

It is certainly very strong. This was on an Ele with 1.8k armour, but still very impressive and hits for around 8k on a normal target.

14.5k Eviscerate

in Warrior

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Eviscerate is our best burst and probably the best in the game.
With my current build i do from 1800 to a full bunker guardian with protection to 9000 to light armor classes with glass builds.
I believe that with a build made for eviscerate we can go for a one shot kill to dps builds.
With my current build i dont use:
Axe mastery: +10% dmg
15 points in discipline: +15% dmg
Banner of discipline: +15% dmg
Empowered: +6% dmg form the boons gien by the elite signet
On my mark: +10% dmg

This means i could get a +56% dmg to my eviscerate.
My peak is 9000, +56% i could get 14000.
An ele with cleric amulet and 30 in water have 13000 hp.
BOOM ONE SHOT!!

Well I got 11,855 on a light target golem (25, 15, 0, 10, 20) using the things you mentioned + berserker’s power, 2x force sigils, and scholar runes. 12,689 if I dodged first (stick and move), 12,908 if I added the signet of might instead of precision (just for adrenaline before), though I had to do that twice because the first hit was unlucky and got less.

I suppose you could try, but I suspect you’d get more deaths than kills out of it. A bit like going for killshot sniping, but… within easy reach.

Also I’m not sure quite how much help Empowered would be, damage wise, over putting those points in str/disc.

14.5k Eviscerate

in Warrior

Posted by: Quakeman.9378

Quakeman.9378

Kind of curious how you’re still criting that often with those 20 in tactics; Gonna try this right now!

Yoloswaginz- D/D thief SBI
Tyronee Biggums- Warrior SBI
“If fifty people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing”-Bertrand Russell

14.5k Eviscerate

in Warrior

Quakeman.9378

Wow, this build dude.
So far it’s actually quite effective, the vulnerability just lets you mow people down.

“If fifty people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing”-Bertrand Russell

14.5k Eviscerate

in Warrior

Quakeman.9378

Hit a 15k eviscerate and a 14k killshot just a few moments ago (one really squishy necro)

14.5k Eviscerate

in Warrior

Posted by: fakeblood.2576

fakeblood.2576

Don’t forget empowered traits with Lysaa runes

14.5k Eviscerate

in Warrior

Posted by: XII.9401

XII.9401

This is nothing new from the pre patch. The burst mastery only reduces the cooldown timer but test it yourself: Can you burst every 7 seconds? If you can then go for it but between weapon swapping, going through the weapon skills, using heals, chasing people down, getting CCed, dodging ,using utility skills it will be more than 7 seconds so back to the original cooldown of the burst.

The burst mastery assumes you will be ready with a full bar every 7 seconds to burst. Might be useful in PVE.

Try it out in spvp competitive matches and frap yourself. Then see if your using it every 7 seconds or not. Most likely you won’t. Also, going down deep into that line you sacrifice some other useful abilities.

14.5k Eviscerate

in Warrior

Posted by: Mattidore.3482

Mattidore.3482

only problem is that eviscerate is nigh on impossible to land.

14.5k Eviscerate

in Warrior

Posted by: DHK.8406

DHK.8406

only problem is that eviscerate is nigh on impossible to land.

A skill that can take 50% off near any class in the game need to be hard to land.
This is the problem with balancing the warrior. Only way to counter the kind of damage that is possible is with CC and kiting.

That makes playing a warrior very frustrating. However at the same time if we were given better mobility it would very quickly become overpowered.

14.5k Eviscerate

in Warrior

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

If I explained what I do, the build would be nerfed in WvW in order to hit fairly reliable Eviscerate crits (Eles have immunity mist/Lightning Flash so an Ele taking an Eviscerate crit should rarely happen on equal skill level). That being said, I still get mowed down left and right by zergs because I now have basically zero-escape options.

The build is all balanced in team play – 1v1 is a different story. ~9K is probably my average Evis crit but that is only a part of the build (I see them from 7K to 10K regularly and up to 14K on glass or sub-level in WvW).