14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: Quakeman.9378

Quakeman.9378

Gotta Love rifle warrior.

Attachments:

Yoloswaginz- D/D thief SBI
Tyronee Biggums- Warrior SBI
“If fifty people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing”-Bertrand Russell

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: Lyonell.1753

Lyonell.1753

Nothing special, against glass cannons with a proper set up you can do such numbers almost all the time, however when you face more tanky opponents or anyone with protection…which most of the time is everyone else lol you will stop loving rifle warriors, or warriors in general in the spvp environment.

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: sorrychief.2563

sorrychief.2563

although I love warrior to death lyonell is right i can’t find a sweetspot in spvp unless I’m going up against braindead team who let me 100blade them as they revive a downed ally or they roll with 0 stunbreakers.

nice killshot btw I can’t get over 9k on my build.

Attachments:

champion magus
previously rank 2 on old leaderboards
EG.secret.OG.NAVI.sorrychief

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: Pawstruck.9708

Pawstruck.9708

This is just stupid.

Enjoy the nerf, when it finally comes, if the balance team ever gets its head on straight.

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

Why would this be nerfed? As a whole the build isn’t not overly strong.

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Why would this be nerfed? As a whole the build isn’t not overly strong.

Instead they should buff it with its own new condition, ‘demoralized’, which doesn’t actually do anything but applies when a number larger than 10k has appeared on-screen and frightened people.

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Ofc in a 8v8 or 10v10 zerg sPvP you can pull this off a lot, but in tPvP not going to happen. No one runs rifle ever.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: papaganoosh.7908

papaganoosh.7908

This isn’t kill shot, but I bet you could get similar results if you put the rifle instead of one of the axes…

http://papaganooshplace.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/eviscerate-testing.html

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Quakeman.9378

This is just stupid.

Enjoy the nerf, when it finally comes, if the balance team ever gets its head on straight.

Dude, as someone who loves warrior and plays rifle warrior (full crit etc.) in spvp, I can say for sure, that you die faster than you could ever imagine. There’s no need to nerf killshot, doing so would just ruin the warrior in my opinion.

“If fifty people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing”-Bertrand Russell

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

although I love warrior to death lyonell is right i can’t find a sweetspot in spvp unless I’m going up against braindead team who let me 100blade them as they revive a downed ally or they roll with 0 stunbreakers.

In the map with the commune buffs (forget what it’s called, the Kodan inspired one), you can jump on top of those torches above the gate point and shoot people from there. Might be a nice place to set up a snipe now and again.

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Quakeman.9378

In the map with the commune buffs (forget what it’s called, the Kodan inspired one), you can jump on top of those torches above the gate point and shoot people from there. Might be a nice place to set up a snipe now and again.

Yeah sometimes I see engis up there with their grenade kit out.

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: XII.9401

XII.9401

This is just stupid.

Dude, as someone who loves warrior and plays rifle warrior (full crit etc.) in spvp, I can say for sure, that you die faster than you could ever imagine. There’s no need to nerf killshot, doing so would just ruin the warrior in my opinion.

I disagree. Kill shot should be nerfed so people would move away from that useless ranged pve dungeon weapon. Anytime I see a rifle warrior i zero on on him first because he would be the easiest for a melee class.

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

is there a reason it does less damage in spvp? I hit an 80 hunter last night with a opening shot of 12k killshot in wvw, with no vulnerability or dmg foods with 20/0/0/30/20 build with healing and tank trinkets and soldier runes (zerker armour)

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: knight.8926

knight.8926

If this gets nerfed and BACKSTAB/HEARTSEEKER doesn’t I’m gonna freak out.

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

is there a reason it does less damage in spvp? I hit an 80 hunter last night with a opening shot of 12k killshot in wvw, with no vulnerability or dmg foods with 20/0/0/30/20 build with healing and tank trinkets and soldier runes (zerker armour)

You can’t build your stats as high there. I haven’t bothered learning the exact ways they work but my understanding is that some (like toughness) don’t stack as well as others due to diminishing returns (in the general, non-loot sense of diminishing returns) and so while WvW allows you to be more defensively or offensively powerful than PvP, offensive power is more effective relatively.

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

thanks lamefox that makes sense

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: Chesire.9043

Chesire.9043

I hit a downed guy earlier with HB for 15k!

I think it was an ele or a thief; one of the squishies. Sure, he was downed and couldn’t really do anything, but it was still awesome to see one that high in spvp.

I’m not really full glass cannon build either though, and I’m sure those builds could get even higher on a downed squishy, I just wanted to fit in and share.

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

You can’t build your stats as high there. I haven’t bothered learning the exact ways they work but my understanding is that some (like toughness) don’t stack as well as others due to diminishing returns (in the general, non-loot sense of diminishing returns) and so while WvW allows you to be more defensively or offensively powerful than PvP, offensive power is more effective relatively.

In WvW, it’s also possible that the people you’re fighting are wearing gear that is not exotic-grade or doesn’t even have level 80 stats, so they may take more damage overall than in sPvP where everything is equalized.

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: Nahan.5043

Nahan.5043

omg pls nerf warrior in spvp they are soo strong pls nerf QQ

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: Bearls.3185

Bearls.3185

Im playing around with Dogged March and Rune of Melandru but im not sure giving up Soilder is worth it. Heres what im working with right now. with signet of rage popped it gives me all the speed, power and crit i need. playing with swapping Heightened Focus for Signet Mastery if it means i can have Rage up more.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fIAQNBkODbE0J5t5x6hJOggeohZxWceQFBI5pK0GA-TsAg0CnIMSZkzIjRSjsGNsYBymAA

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: Invision.1307

Invision.1307

If this gets nerfed and BACKSTAB/HEARTSEEKER doesn’t I’m gonna freak out.

You really don’t understand the concept of Thieves and Warriors do you?
They are the bursty classes, compared to others like Guardians etc.

Of course, Guardians can use dps-builds too, but in the same way, thieves and warriors can also be tanky. However, a tanky thief compared to a tanky guardians is kittens stupid, and same with the opposite.

It’s easy to react on a thief’s burst, and counter it.. So stop with QQ and get some skills, will ya?

“Heart Of The [MIST” – Guild Leader

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

@ Invision: I don’t think hd ssid nerf backstab or heartseeker, he just implied thet nerfing killshot while leaving BS/HS alone is kitten And I agree fully.

That being said, neither of these three moves need a nerf.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

14K killshot in Spvp

in Warrior

Posted by: Invision.1307

Invision.1307

Well, as you said, none of them needs nerf, therefore his post remains pointless.

“Heart Of The [MIST” – Guild Leader