25k damage on Malrona?

25k damage on Malrona?

in Warrior

Posted by: Nitas.4960

Nitas.4960

My friend was “bragging” about he gave 25k damage on Malrona with Hundred Blades(the spider boss on TA up path), and I didn’t believe this of course as he was lvl 65 or something then and we were scaled down to 55 as it’s a lvl 55 dungeon. The reason I didn’t believe this is because I had full crit build and crit gear a little bit back in time and then I never gave any higher damage than 27k. However he sent me a screenshot of it now to prove it and I’m shocked really. I normally give around 5k damage to Malrona with Hundred blades (I’m not in crit gear anymore though, but still!). So my question is, why is this? Am I bugged, or is he or why is our damage difference so huge?

Oh and btw he isn’t even crit built or power built, he got about the same build as I do…

25k damage on Malrona?

in Warrior

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

If you normally deal 5k damage and you have about same build (you are not undergeared with pure defensive stuff, etc.) then he is lying or there is a bug, probably former.

25k damage on Malrona?

in Warrior

Nitas.4960

Like I said he sent screenshot, added it here now.

Attachments:

25k damage on Malrona?

in Warrior

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

He also sent me a screenshot.

The thing is game doesn’t care about your personal skill when calculating your damage. This leaves us with 5 possible scenarions:
1) You are lying about your damage
2) He is lying about his damage
3) Different specs
4) Bug in damage calculation (while possible I haven’t heard any bug causing 5x damage on HB)
5) Critical hits and damage range (doesn’t cause 5x damage when comparing worst and best scenario)

Attachments:

25k damage on Malrona?

in Warrior

Posted by: Kanashi.5104

Kanashi.5104

Well try to compare your screenshots to his. He has 8 stacks of vulnerability on the boss with 12 stacks of might. Looking into those details can help determine if this is possible.

The 2 looks a little shooped and off but I wont claim anything as I am not certain. Interested to know if it can be replicated over and over.

Kanashi * Iorianne * Aliza
Twitch.tv/kanashi | KanashiGD.com

25k damage on Malrona?

in Warrior

Posted by: Akumu.7238

Akumu.7238

If the results can’t be replicated by another then it’s a lie. Photoshop is used by many these days. Trolling a friend isn’t uncommon either, so….

I don’t wanna live a thousand years. If I just live through today, that’ll be enough.

25k damage on Malrona?

in Warrior

Nitas.4960

Can any other warriors post how much damage they deal on Malrona please?

25k damage on Malrona?

in Warrior

Posted by: Cub Discus Gig.2176

Cub Discus Gig.2176

Step 1 open photoshop
Step 2 ????
Step 3 Profit

look how much gold I have!

Attachments:

Killed Again / Jade Sorrow
Underworld
www.valourgaming.com

25k damage on Malrona?

in Warrior

Posted by: incisorr.9502

incisorr.9502

Malrona (just like some other spiders) have some buff which makes them get hit for like 3-4 times more. 25k on malrona is quite weak, i had 50k with my old build with which i did 50% less dmg than my current new build

25k damage on Malrona?

in Warrior

Posted by: hopeDivTwo.1736

hopeDivTwo.1736

confirming that high hits with warrior are not uncommon, even with rifle F1 i hit for 29k ~ with not the best gear available

Attachments:

25k damage on Malrona?

in Warrior

Nitas.4960

Yeah you are right incisorr, thanks for the reply! I just tested it and gave quite high damage as well.