+3% Burst damage

+3% Burst damage

in Warrior

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

lol you guys think this will ever get fixed? It’s so low it’s silly.

+3% for 30 trait points.

Just silly.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

+3% Burst damage

in Warrior

Posted by: zTales.4392

zTales.4392

Change the Grandmaster trait Burst Mastery to “Burst skills deal more damage and cost less.” I saw that in the unofficial patch notes. Then make it +0.5% or +1% burst recharge per point in Discipline, making for +5/10/15% or +10/20/30% burst recharge rate. FIXED IT.

Edit: Fixed numbers.

Bri Dragonblight – Ranger | Bri Iceblight – Guardian
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by zTales.4392)

+3% Burst damage

in Warrior

Posted by: zTales.4392

zTales.4392

Maybe if they wanted to “balance” it they could’ve just made it so it’s 5% for 10 points, 15% for 20 and 30% for 30. Rewarding you for committing and all that.

Yea, but then you gotta’ think about bursts that don’t benefit much at all from damage increases (i.e. Longbow’s Combustive Shot, Sword’s Flurry).

Bri Dragonblight – Ranger | Bri Iceblight – Guardian
Northern Shiverpeaks

+3% Burst damage

in Warrior

Gasoline.2570

Well it sure would be better than 3%..

What were they thinking?

Ok guys we need to make something that players will really want in this line!
Ok ok, 3% burst damage!
PERFECT!

Really, what?

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

+3% Burst damage

in Warrior

Posted by: CitizenKing.4912

CitizenKing.4912

Even still, it’d be nice if one of the stats from our trait lines actually did something. We’ve been going how long now with one less stat than every other class?

+3% Burst damage

in Warrior

Gasoline.2570

It’s odd. Have they just forgot it exists?

+3% Burst damage

in Warrior

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

The burst recharge reduction is a good replacement for the 3% more damage. 1% for each point spent.

+3% Burst damage

in Warrior

Posted by: Arkanis Drako.5169

Arkanis Drako.5169

It was 1% per point before, so 30% more damage for 30 points.

Eviscerate was too powerfull back then so they nerved the damage
without replacing it with something else for nearly 10 month now.

I really, really hope they do something about it in the next patch,
which is supposed to be a very large balance overhaul.

If not… well, the longer it stays this way, the greater their shame.
(and ten month are a lot of accumulated shame, they´ll need
steel wool and a few weeks under a shower if this drags on much longer)

+3% Burst damage

in Warrior

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

I was talking about 1% burst recharge reduction. 30% burst recharge reduction with 30 points spent.

+3% Burst damage

in Warrior

Gasoline.2570

I actually did not know that.

From 30% to 3%, this is the way anet balances the game lol.

+3% Burst damage

in Warrior

Posted by: THEmeltor.7295

THEmeltor.7295

I really like the idea of burst recharge rate replacing a damage %.

If they’re taking away the cooldown reduction from Burst Mastery then this would be perfect, and it would help ALL burst skills, not just the direct damage ones (which were the ones that stood to gain the most from an increased +burst damage percentage).

+3% Burst damage

in Warrior

Posted by: Arkanis Drako.5169

Arkanis Drako.5169

I was talking about 1% burst recharge reduction. 30% burst recharge reduction with 30 points spent.

Yeah^^ I wanted to answer Gasoline, you just happened to post
at the exact same time I did^^.

Edit:

And yes, 1% faster recharge per point would be great, if they change the burst mastery trait.

(edited by Arkanis Drako.5169)

+3% Burst damage

in Warrior

Posted by: Epic.3950

Epic.3950

nothing needs to chage whats wrong with 5 second bursts. you need to spec HEAVILY into them and also spec into gaining adren fast as balls. with the nerfed axe this is semi viable now and therefore your bursts are balanced cause if you got the adren for it, you deserve to use it

+3% Burst damage

in Warrior

Posted by: Vegito.3048

Vegito.3048

Let’s replace the 3% damage boost from discipline with 3% cooldown reduction! Trololol.

No but seriously I agree with the OP. Make the stat something that isn’t total garbage.

Rantev [Warrior]

+3% Burst damage

in Warrior

Posted by: knyy.6427

knyy.6427

yes, please replace it with anything worth the points in discipline. soon please, i dont want to wait another year for this fix. how can something like that be in the game for a year?

+3% Burst damage

in Warrior

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

I think they should just switch it to a CD reduction or lower adrenaline cost. Right now it is just useless.

I don’t think upping it to 1% per point will be a good idea though. Eviscerate really doesn’t need that much help. Maybe if they made it 0.33% per point or something so you have 10% at 30 points… I dunno, something like that.