3 Simple Changes to Fix Warriors

in Warrior

Posted by: Pillo.3490

Pillo.3490

1. Make the grandmaster trait Cleansing Ire similar to elementalist Diamond Skin, removing conditions when the warrior health is above 75% or uses all their adrenaline.
2. Fix adrenaline closer to previous state and/or faster adrenaline charges/usage
3. Increase healing for Healing Signet

I feel that these 3 changes will bring warriors back to meta. The problems with warriors today is not only that other classes do some “job” better than the warrior, but current warrior state is one where sustain is nonexistant. Once you use endure pain and Berserker Stance you are basically dead, and if you go full tank, you will not kill anybody.

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

I like them, we have great offensive capabilities, the sustain is what we lack, I thought it would be cool to give healing signet passive pulsing resistance, like a chance to shrug off condis.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

@ op
That sounds super overpowered xD

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

The reliance on weapon swapping for condi cleanses doesn’t work in PvP at all. And running shouts + soldier runes is not an option when the shouts suck so badly.

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

in Warrior

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

Sorry to say this but this wouldnt do much for warriors.

1: remove conditions above 75%? pls no! we dont want more passive stuff, i rather have an active condi cleanse that I can control like the CI now, but i agree that it could be reworked on spending adrenaline (just like adrenal health could be reworked on SPENDING adrenaline… not gaining.. )

2: Not sure what this will do for warrior, with berserker elite and CI + burst mastery AND adrenaline on swap i get so much adrenaline.. even if they rework this it wouldnt do anything for us in pvp.

3:more healing on HS? sorry but this is the reason why we fail so hard in pvp…
HS issnt the issue for warrior, even if they increase it to 450hps, sounds good but do you really think you dont get bursted down after your stances are used? a 50-100hps more doesnt do anything.

There are tons of ideas and suggestions made here by warrior players, that should be looked at.. (stances/shout heal/ and trash traits like thick skin.. rework idea’s for adrenal health/CI etc etc.. allot of them could help warriors.. a 50hps more on HS would not.

in Warrior

Hoaxintelligence.4628

we dont need buffs, we need to replace the guy whos doing all the class balancing to begin with, after that we need to make sure that he actualy read the war forums input
its useless to write down great ideas that no one will see accept the community self

U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

Posted by: DHawk.2687

DHawk.2687

what i think would fix the warrior more, well give it a better role is to remove every single invuln skill except for endure pain (skill) and the Guard elite invuln
don’t know about the endure pain trait, would rather have it reworked that it reduces the endure pain’s skills cd (e.g. CD is on 20sec, your health hits 25%, skill only has 10s or 5s of cd left) autoprocs are just killing the game imho
furthermore as soon as you nerf the power creep of basically every class but warri and thief (except for a few skills like vault and some that are just a bit too strong)
this imho would improve both the warri and the thief since both classes are suffering
what do you guys think?

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

I mean adrenal health/CI could be reworked, or every time we gain a bar of adrenaline we lose 1-2 conditions, that + weapon swapping every 5s, CI etc. I’m not even sure what they could do at this point.

RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

If y’all just kept adding to already established posts about “fixing Warriors” then you’d have a massive multi-page thread going that might actually ping on Dev radar to check out… instead of a multitude of single page posts that are easily ignored.

…just a thought…

~EW

in Warrior

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Last time a dev checked and reacted was before HoT 7 months ago. Even If we create 100k post, at the end we will receive random nerfs and random buffs Just like the last couple of balance patches. You guys are wasting your time If you think that devs looking in the war forums. The hope is real I guess

U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Last time a dev checked and reacted was before HoT 7 months ago. Even If we create 100k post, at the end we will receive random nerfs and random buffs Just like the last couple of balance patches. You guys are wasting your time If you think that devs looking in the war forums. The hope is real I guess

I did say, “might.” :P

Anyways, if the devs were looking for ideas, farming for common complaints, or whatever, then a single huge popular thread will go a lot further than a ton of small ones for grabbing their attention.

I think they do look at forums; at least a bit… I also think they use a ton more metrics than just forum chat to make decisions about how they manipulate all the classes.

Give them a reason to look in here.

~EW

P.S. One thing I’ve noticed as a running theme in the Warrior section is that many OPs phrase things in ways that would put a dev on the defensive if s/he were to reply. If I were a dev, I would’t reply in a forum thread where I’d have to be on the defensive. Heck, I hate being on the defensive in any thread anyway.

(edited by EphemeralWallaby.7643)

in Warrior

Posted by: Fade to Black.7042

Fade to Black.7042

Just one, make zerker stance a toggle buff like rev facets

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

Give me f3-f5 stances with 10s cd

1) makes me immune to conditions such as bleeds, poison, burning etc
2) makes me a steamroller immune to cc, cripple, chill, immob, and perma stability
3) makes all my outgoing damage have a 100% critical rate and 50% increased damage

lel