A call to remove Hammer from Warrior

in Suggestions

Posted by: GragorR.9768

GragorR.9768

Think of all the people who spent countless hours crafting the Juggernaught, now try to imagine what would happen if Anet decided to listen to you.

I rest my case.

- BG -

in Suggestions

Posted by: deathklock.4961

deathklock.4961

If they had a giant icon of a hammer above the warrior with a count down timer on top of that, so ever one could see, when earth shaker is gonna drop there would still be people kitten ing around and just standing in the same place.

in Suggestions

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

If they had a giant icon of a hammer above the warrior with a count down timer on top of that, so ever one could see, when earth shaker is gonna drop there would still be people kitten ing around and just standing in the same place.

I miss the days when I could facetank a warrior with my engi with Berserker amulet.XD

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

in Suggestions

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

A list of what ppl asked to be removed from warrior so far(and pretty sure i missed a few):

Remove killshot

Remove Rush

Remove 100 blades

Remove HP

Remove Endure Pain

Remove Berserker stance

Remove stuns

Remove immobilize

Remove torment

Remove Healing Signet

Remove Andrenal Health

Remove Andrenaline

Remove Vengeance

Remove Unsuspecting Foe

Remove Destruction of the Empowered

and now remove Hammer

I guess at this rate warriors should just run arround naked kitten slapping ppl with their bare hands soon enough

(edited by mini.6018)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Avster.1935

Avster.1935

I feel like the OP died to hammer warriors too often LOL

Please, blame your disorganized zerg, bad commander(s) and/or your lack of skill to avoid death by hammer warriors.

Want to nullify hammer warriors? Try using stability, and having blind necros on your side. While we are at it, Blind Necros are OP, let’s remove them from the game bahahaha

Oh and I almost forgot. Hammers are hardly ever used in PvE.

Evelyn Whitehawk | Exalted Legend | Demons’s Demise | I Transmuted My Legendary Medium Coat

in Suggestions

Posted by: crow.2709

crow.2709

Looking at BurnFall’s posts – I recognize these speech patterns.

Overabundance of buzzwords, blatant use of fallacies and the poster’s illusions of self-importance. (You can even see how he edits his posts every time someone points something completely ridiculous out, like changing the pompous “It has come to my attention” to more neutral “to many attention”)

This is just like all the (predominantly US) bullkitten-managers talk like.

Has anyone ever thought that he’s not trolling or trying to discuss something, just grinding his speech skill by taking something ridiculous and trying to convince random people?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

First of all I’m not a troll, second of all i’ve been a long time player of guild wars 2 since beta, and third of all i speak the truth to everything i say.

My truthful track records speak for itself; and no, i don’t

I am a player of Action and the Truth; and that is why I’ve been encouraging many of you to see this as well.

Most Importantly to Arena.net because they are the makers of this game and they have the Absolute Power to take into action of any threats that is overpowering and breaking their beautiful world of guild wars 2.

And no, i will not be silent to see this class take this away from them, from their hard tireless work, great effort and their passion to their beautiful creation.

My purpose is to reveal the truth and so is the truth i’’m revealing to you and most importantly to Arena.net; to remove hammer from warrior class until it’s fully balanced.

As the saying goes, ‘the truth will set you free’

The truth will set warriors free from their OP status and their op hammer.

For, ‘I take my stand, I will not be shaken’

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

(edited by Burnfall.9573)

in Suggestions

redslion.9675

First of all I’m not a troll, second of all i’ve been a long time player of guild wars 2 since beta, and third of all i speak the truth to everything i say.

I am a player of Action and the Truth; and that is why I’ve been encouraging many of you to see that as well.

Most Importantly, Arena.net because they are the makers of this game and they have the Absolute Power to take into action of any threats that is overpowering and breaking their beautiful world of guild wars 2.

And no, i will not be silent to see this class take this away from them; not at all.

My purpose is to reveal the truth and so is the truth i’’m revealing to you and most importantly to Arena.net; to remove hammer from warrior class until it’s fully balanced.

You know, as long as you are the one saying it’s the truth, we can take it as trolling.

I don’t need Anet destroying warriors. I can find viable non-OP builds by myself.

However, by the same reasoning we should remove thief entirely. In a game of positioning, there should be no place for skills that automatically position you behind the enemy.

As a GS/LB I can defeat hammer warriors. Same with engineer. Just need to be vigilant and not thinking OMG I’ll die!

(edited by redslion.9675)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Heta.8629

Heta.8629

I am a player of Action and the Truth; and that is why I’ve been encouraging many of you to see this as well.

Most Importantly to Arena.net because they are the makers of this game and they have the Absolute Power to take into action of any threats that is overpowering and breaking their beautiful world of guild wars 2.

And no, i will not be silent to see this class take this away from them, from their hard tireless work, great effort and their passion to their beautiful creation.

The “Truth” is that hammer is fine if you: can dodge, bring stability, stun breakers, or can kite. Your truth is different than everyone else on this thread. ArenaNet said the warrior is good where they are so go complain on another class forum

in Suggestions

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

Or blind…

So we should not be able to cc the enemy condi spammers to help our team? We should just 100blades the air while everyone dies to condi?

K you win at logic.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Suggestions

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

If you take away my Hammer, then remove root on 100B in exchange.

If you are so concerned with balance, start with Thieves and Staff Necro’s.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Suggestions

Posted by: toastycake.1683

toastycake.1683

yes lets remove this OP weapon with its long cool downs and slow cast time.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Malik.6781

Malik.6781

Oh well, you can find some threads by Burnfall in “Thief” class. He was always beg anet to nefr “perma invis” “insane damage” " perma perma perma".

in Suggestions

Burnfall.9573

Oh well, you can find some threads by Burnfall in “Thief” class. He was always beg anet to nefr “perma invis” “insane damage” " perma perma perma".

you are correct, i believe Perma- anything shouldn’t be in the game ever. Am i wrong?

The difference between thief and warriors is this; thief is a complicated class to balance but warrior in the other hand is not.

In simplar terms; thief is Op in their mechanics, warrior is Op in their mechanics x OP in their weapons, now tell me who is a bigger threat?

You don’t see thieves carrying big hammers or 1 shot kill big rifles around, don’t you?

How would you feel if thieves were equipped with them x their Op mechanics?

You know how much chaos there would be n guild wars 2 world?

Alot….

You don’t see thieves weapons with Permas, don’t you?

Of course not!

So why warriors than?

Also i agree thieves should be fixed as soon as possible but agtain, they are not the bigger threat at the moment, it is Warriors.

And i will say it once again, hammer should be removed from warriors until Arena.net removes all Permas ’from it, including reducing all of its outrageous damages.

Oh by the way, did you know, Warriors have the highest damage+ highest bursts than any classes?

Well that wouldn’t been a problem if they weren’t able to kill a zerg using just hammer.

Did you also know thief class never broke the game whatsoever?

Nope! not at all.

than, why permit this class; warrior to break it, break it.. whenever they please?

Are they gods to have this unlimitted power, even more than Arena.net?

I hope not!

Embrace yourselves warriors,; we will very soon see, who is The Boss of guild wars 2.

in Suggestions

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

sword evade thief looks at warrior. Warrior begins to cry and says, “I’m even sorry for thinking it..i’ll leave you in peace sorry.”

Warrior then looks at meditation guardian, guardian says “do you really wanna do this while so many are watching?” Warrior walks away dragging hammer on ground.

Warrior then eyes up halting strike mesmer..thinks better of it..

warrior then looks at perplexity warrior…pulls out cell phone and acts like he can’t see them.

warrior then finally decides..i’ll have a crack at other hammer warrior..fight begins..3 minutes later after numerous stuns on both sides both begin to yawn…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vylor.3276

Vylor.3276

Like really. Hammer moves are so slow if you cant dodge them, blind someone, evade, fear, or do something to stop them in the middle of CC skills that take about 1-2 seconds to cast, just don’t play the game, and don’t kitten because you are clueless. I don’t even main warrior but when I see a hammer warrior I try this amazing thing – it is called kiting. So when you actually know what you are doing, then kitten about how “OP” hammer is.

Kizger Scorchclaw
Champion Magus/Paragon
80 Elementalist of [APeX]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vylor.3276

Vylor.3276

And @ CntrlAltDefeat. That what garbage hammer warriors do.

Kizger Scorchclaw
Champion Magus/Paragon
80 Elementalist of [APeX]

in Suggestions

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

o.O you say that like permastealthing doesn’t exist and isn’t something anet said ‘oops’ about

in Suggestions

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

you are correct, i believe Perma- anything shouldn’t be in the game ever. Am i wrong?

In that case, let’s remove the following items, as they provide permanent things:

And that’s only if you consider permanent boons. The list will cover the majority of all traits if you consider things like damage boosts, stat boosts and cooldown reductions.

(edited by Olba.5376)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

It has come to many attention that warriors hammer is breaking the game in devasting ways.

I have stood up long enough for this class; especially in the damage area but the time has ended, out of others frustration and despair.

I will always believe that a warrior should be the stongest damage dealers; in terms of melee’- not thief (ever) in mmo’ but the irony and pain in this game is that they are over powered beyond any mmo’s to date.

In addition to this irony and despair, the one and only weapon that make them overpower is the hammer.

Well the nightmare doesn’t end there,,

Their hammer is fully equipped with excessive Permas beyond any class weapons in the game, and to me that is bad design.

As other has continiously pointed out out of frustrations as well, warrior hammer need to be seriously dealt with a.s.a.ap

Well my call is to take it up to the next level; to completely removed it from them until it can be fully balanced.

Once again,

There are thousands of outrcries against the OP thief class but recently the tide has calemed down a bit; which is carefuly being montiored, yet this notourious tide (warrior), has gone totally gone out of control and must be stopped.

Arena.net, i sincerly encourage you to take this into full consideration to end this outrageous vision of an Overpowerd Perma hammer warrior in your game

or

cotninue to bear witness of your beautiful world fall apart due to also warrior Overpowered Perma hammer.

(and frankely i wouldn’t want to see this ever from happenning, but the crucial moment is upon us and the truth must be exposed, warrior’s hammer must be removed untill fully balanced)

Arena.net, i know you will make the right desicion in putting fun and balance back into your beautiful world which you suffered and sacrificed alot for.

Lol, I couldn’t possibly predict this….. Someone complaining about hammer? I remember the time when people thought hammer was useless.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in Suggestions

Posted by: Malik.6781

Malik.6781

The difference between thief and warriors is this; thief is a complicated class to balance but warrior in the other hand is not.

In simplar terms; thief is Op in their mechanics, warrior is Op in their mechanics x OP in their weapons, now tell me who is a bigger threat?

You don’t see thieves carrying big hammers or 1 shot kill big rifles around, don’t you?

How would you feel if thieves were equipped with them x their Op mechanics?

You know how much chaos there would be n guild wars 2 world?

Alot….

You don’t see thieves weapons with Permas, don’t you?

Of course not!

So why warriors than?

Also i agree thieves should be fixed as soon as possible but agtain, they are not the bigger threat at the moment, it is Warriors.

And i will say it once again, hammer should be removed from warriors until Arena.net removes all Permas ’from it, including reducing all of its outrageous damages.

Oh by the way, did you know, Warriors have the highest damage+ highest bursts than any classes?

Well that wouldn’t been a problem if they weren’t able to kill a zerg using just hammer.

Did you also know thief class never broke the game whatsoever?

Nope! not at all.

than, why permit this class; warrior to break it, break it.. whenever they please?

Are they gods to have this unlimitted power, even more than Arena.net?

I hope not!

Embrace yourselves warriors,; we will very soon see, who is The Boss of guild wars 2.

Burnfall, I’m playing thief with 2 sets of weapons d/p shb and s/d shb very well. I don’t have much problems to win against Elementalists, Rangers, Guardians not easy win with Engineers, Mesmers, since last two balance patches hard to win Necromancers and Warriors. But there’s chance 50/50 up to opponent how good is he/she. What am I doing wrong? Problem not in weapon, problem in trait line, crit on stun should be after warrior stun target, right now he does it at the same time and ofc healng signet.

in Suggestions

redslion.9675

I can kill hammer warriors with my condition engi. In WvWvW. While I have no food and in rare gear, against full exotic warriors with food bonuses.

Since I’m in dire gear, that means 200 points in armor less than what I should have.

Yet, I down them in the right time. What I need is to be careful and patient. I circle strafe him, and I’m always ready to blind him while he tries to use earthshaker.

Sometimes I make a mistake and get stunned, but I have protection to make sure I don’t die.

And then I put bombs on the ground, which work like invulnerability fields (when I drop smoke bomb warriors go away, because trying to hit me is useless).

Against GS/mace warriors I have a tougher time, for I have to be much more careful. But remember: circle strafing works wonders, and makes warrior’s mobility useless. I just need to dodge rush.

I’m much more scared of thieves and their automated gameplay.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

I can kill hammer warriors with my condition engi. In WvWvW. While I have no food and in rare gear, against full exotic warriors with food bonuses.

Since I’m in dire gear, that means 200 points in armor less than what I should have.

Yet, I down them in the right time. What I need is to be careful and patient. I circle strafe him, and I’m always ready to blind him while he tries to use earthshaker.

Sometimes I make a mistake and get stunned, but I have protection to make sure I don’t die.

And then I put bombs on the ground, which work like invulnerability fields (when I drop smoke bomb warriors go away, because trying to hit me is useless).

Against GS/mace warriors I have a tougher time, for I have to be much more careful. But remember: circle strafing works wonders, and makes warrior’s mobility useless. I just need to dodge rush.

I’m much more scared of thieves and their automated gameplay.

Psh, what’s so automated about basi venom, mug, C&D, backstab, 2,2,2,22,2

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

7.5sec earthshakers a long cooldown now?

hammer isnt op , but come on man x.x

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

7.5sec earthshakers a long cooldown now?

hammer isnt op , but come on man x.x

Well without vigor or any other endurance gain, you can dodge every 10 seconds.

Besides, 12s,12s,20s,30s (untraited) isn’t exactly that short either. I believe that’s the point he was going for.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Could someone explain me how Warriors constantly sit at full Adrenaline while spamming burst skills all the time?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shero.3106

Shero.3106

Could someone explain me how Warriors constantly sit at full Adrenaline while spamming burst skills all the time?

traits, there’s 2 traits i run for my warrior, clensing ire and Burst mastery, every time you get hit, you gain adrenaline with cleansire ire and with burst mastery, they cost less and do more damage

[Agg] – DB – Warrior

in Suggestions

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

traits, there’s 2 traits i run for my warrior, clensing ire and Burst mastery, every time you get hit, you gain adrenaline with cleansire ire and with burst mastery, they cost less and do more damage

Even with Burst Mastery, you’re still looking at needing 20 strikes of Adrenaline to get to full. And Cleansing Ire only gives 1 strike every time you’re hit.

Are you really claiming that there are skills which hit that many times in a quick succession without killing you?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shonuff.2354

Shonuff.2354

“just dodge the slow hammer”
We just faced a guild that is only hammer wars.ALL of them.
15+ all with the same effect.No question this is broken.
Usually they run in large groups never solo.
people here that disagree are most likely hammer warriors.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

If you take Cleansing Ire, then you choose between Merciless Hammer and the Endure Pain at 25%. If you drop Merciless Hammer, your hammer does 25% less damage and cooldowns are not reduced by 20%. If you drop the Endure Pain, then you have 4 seconds less of direct damage invulnerability.

And in neither build would you have the extra Balanced Stance.

Also, if you take 30 in Discipline, you are left with 10 points, so you get Unsuspecting Foe. Which means you don’t get Leg Specialist, which makes the burst skills from hammer easier to dodge without the set-up. If you drop 10 points in Discipline, you don’t get Burst Mastery.

Anyway, the point is that Warriors don’t get all of this at once, which I think people think they do.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mackodlak.7961

Mackodlak.7961

Oh god, Burnfall has moved on to you warriors. Be careful, this guy is a feisty one. xD
Btw, he is a ranger. :O

OK, let me guess, ranger with almost endless stability cries about hammer? WTF can hammer warrior do to a ranger?!

in Suggestions

Burnfall.9573

Oh god, Burnfall has moved on to you warriors. Be careful, this guy is a feisty one. xD

OK, let me guess, ranger with almost endless stability cries about hammer? WTF can hammer warrior do to a ranger?!

Just like everyone, i get easily killed by warriors’ hammer.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kamikazi.5380

Kamikazi.5380

Don’t worry guys, Daecollo will come and protect is.

Speaking of which where is he I haven’t seen any of his threads for a while.

in Suggestions

Burnfall.9573

Don’t worry guys, Daecollo will come and protect is.

Speaking of which where is he I haven’t seen any of his threads for a while.

hi Kamikazi, how are u? myself.. ok, tired but still hanging on to my mission as usual.

What have you been up to?

My threads will come soon; taking a break, so during the meantime, i’m helping everyone including Arena.net in exposing; awareness of threats whose main criteria is to break the game without limitation.

I am not ashame to continue say this; i believe warriors should be the strongest melee’ class in the game, without a doubt but at this moment; they’ve gone way out of control in addition to their out of control weapon/s.

Right now the state of warrior is having no weakness whatsoever, none and that must change, no matter what.

Even thieves; if you’re lucky to catch them at the right moment, has weaknesses, but not for warrior.

heck, they even make thieves look like dust, so what now?

(Now they are asking for 2 handed axe, and i believe they should have it but as long it’s very balanced. Well, not until Arena.net fully balance their hammer first).

I almost forget, warriors also must be fully balanced before any additional weapons added to their class.

Glad to see you stop by Kamikazi.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Heta.8629

Heta.8629

“just dodge the slow hammer”
We just faced a guild that is only hammer wars.ALL of them.
15+ all with the same effect.No question this is broken.
Usually they run in large groups never solo.
people here that disagree are most likely hammer warriors.

A group of 15+ guardians could have perma stability and protection which would completely shut down those warriors. That many of any 1 class and build could be devastating. Coordination is just too OP

in Suggestions

Posted by: atreyu.9624

atreyu.9624

I guess at this rate warriors should just run arround naked kitten slapping ppl with their bare hands soon enough

Op.

Remove Warrior’s hands.

little big wizard – Eu

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

Endless stability? …. You CLEARLY have never played the ranger class or you’d understand the only stability we get is from an elite that is on a 120 second cooldown and lasts for 20seconds. ENDLESS amounts of stab at work!

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

No! I like my Super Hammer!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Uncle Shags.9017

Uncle Shags.9017

Super obvious troll whose real mission is to practice his English while stroking his ego with labored histrionics. My advice? Work on grammar instead of gagging us with the fancy stuff.

Uncle Shags: The Barely Competent

in Suggestions

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Use stability, learn to dodge and stay awake during fights.
Hammer is fine.

try that with a mesmer in the middle of a zergfight…just saying good luck with that.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in Suggestions

Burnfall.9573

Super obvious troll whose real mission is to practice his English while stroking his ego with labored histrionics. My advice? Work on grammar instead of gagging us with the fancy stuff.

weak grammer, poor grammer, vague grammer, ok grammer, in the end, all that matter, is exposing the truth.. all of it

A troll

(a troll- think he can hide the truth in darkness forever)
(a troll- than realize, the light is much stronger than the darkness)
(a troll- instead of embracing and accepting the truth, he decide to revolt against the light with hatred)
(a troll- in the end, he swear to the god of darkness that he will not rest, until everyone hate the light and to deny the light, the truth, at all cost)

in Suggestions

Posted by: SpecterMAT.7306

SpecterMAT.7306

We have to endure:
-stealth bullkitten
-protection bullkitten on random professions (ranger wtf.)
-3000 minion necro / rangers
-teleporting thieves and mesmers
-434843 clones per second mesmers

and other so many kitten thing in this game.
Why hate on us. WHY!
Cuz we can knockback somebody ? Look at that guardian knockback. I fly for 2kms.
Cuz we can stun somebody lulz?
Look at BASILISK VENOM, ENGI TURRETS, STATIC FIELD and other bullkitten.

We have to deal with like 4x more bullkitten by other professions in pvp/wvw.
And look at all we can do and compare it with other professions.

Nothing wrong with Warrior. Finally got sustain. Nobody’s life got ruined.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Necrotize.2974

Necrotize.2974

I’m all for balancing warrior(and no it would not be as simple as nerfing heal signet) but removing hammer is a terrible solution to the problem for the reasons other posters have described.

As I’ve said before, the problem isn’t just signet or just the hammer stuns etc, its how you can easily combine them into one build for insane stun/ disabled enemy durations. I mean you must be seeing a trend. Huge amounts of warriors are using hammer and/or mace+shield, tons of warriors have roughly the exact same trait setup and trait choices, all investing heavily in the defense and discipline lines.

Did the math in another thread but I conservatively place the total amount of time that a warrior can 1v1 and take minimal damage via stuns, blocks, endure pain and dazes at about 18 seconds using hammer+mace/shield assuming you only use 1 burst skill in that entire 18 seconds. Now lets assume an average adrenaline level of stage 2 and that healing signet has not been used as well as all skills are currently off cd. During that span of 18 seconds(assuming the enemy doesn’t stun break during a stun that is more than 1 second long) you will be taking very minimal damage and thanks to adrenal and signet regen almost 9k hp(posted the wrong value in other thread, mistakenly multiplied adrenal normally instead of accounting for the 3 second interval). All of that simply for standing there looking pretty.

Now I’m fine with this regen. What I’m not fine with is how easy it is to obtain and maintain. Other classes need to effectively manage their utilities and heal skills, warriors…not so much. If you are getting dps’d down to the point where you’d consider using heal signet, chances are it wouldn’t save you anyway. Endure pain activates at 25% hp, simply activate your slotted one as soon as that ends. Berserker stance during that if you want a fast burst skill or are being hit with conditions.

This is laughably easy to manage compared to other classes and I feel that is why all the warrior hate appears. Rangers have to manage their wonderful pet AI, mesmers need to strategically move and place clones to effectively interrupt people, eles need to burst someone down before they can retaliate and snap them like a twig, etc.

Edit: Also this is unrelated but why is it that every single invulnerability skill prevents point capture but endure pain doesn’t… You can get up to 8 seconds of no damage barring conditions with it and even then you can use berserker stance to stop those…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ichishi.9613

Ichishi.9613

Did someone just call basilisk venom and engineer turrets op?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mackodlak.7961

Mackodlak.7961

Most of you make absolutely no sense… The only thing hammer warrior has is stun/knockdown – hammer warriors weakness? Stability. Or in case you’re a thief, you can blind me FOREVER.
Hammer warrior is VERY slow, most of his attacks can be easily dodged.
A dude say “only stability ranger has is 20 seconds elite stability” – 20 seconds stability against a warrior who can’t touch you during those 20 seconds is endless, yeah. At least i can kite some of the other classes until they lose theirs.
Most of the problems in this game aren’t caused by things not being balanced, aka game itself… most of them are caused by whiners. People who are usually mediocre or plainly bad players, can’t find a solution to som1 else build and then they cry on forums.
Like i know i can’t win against perplexity thief. I can’t win against dual dagger one if he knows how to blind as well… Against a good thief, I can do nothing. Some other classes as well, but I don’t cry about it. It makes me very happy when they make a mistake, leave an opening for myself, and sometimes i hit hard, sometimes I even win. If I can I try to move away/kite, maybe look for a friend on the battlefield to help me against them.
Hammer warrior is the biggest issue in this game?! WTF!?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I ran into a Warrior in WvW who stunlocked me and pretty much insta pwned my Thief. I expected him to be some zerker nub or something and was gonna try to take him out quickly but didn’t get very far.

I went and fought him again focusing more on evading but when I did that it just made the fight more impossible because he regened and healed any dmg I did with hit and runs. I switched to soldier gear and tried to full offense him and he just melted through it instantly and with 3 stun breakers I still couldn’t get away from his stunlock.

He was also somehow able to catch up to me immediately after 2 full shadowsteps with all their gapcloser spam… I really don’t want to run D/P anymore but seems the game doesn’t give me a choice, not that I could do all that much either way other than escape a little easier. .-.

If Hammer warriors are going to exist as is, then for god sakes give me back my sword stun breaker. Every class is going to need a stun breaker that is spammable.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

i speak the truth to everything i say.

I cant help but laugh every time you use the word truth in your post.

This truth you speak of is nothing more than your opinion!

Your opinion is that hammer is overpowered. That is NOT a fact, or truth in any way, shape, or form! That is how you personally feel! It does not necessarily reflect the actual state of things, or the opinions of others.

Dont get me wrong, it’s perfectly fine to have your own opinion. It’s even fine to come to the forum and post your opinion, along with your reasons for feeling that way, and what you think might improve a potential issue.

BUT as long as you try to sell your opinion as fact or truth, you will be (rightfully) laughed at and ridiculed.

in Suggestions

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

Changes which would balance the current Hammer warrior opness.

1) Adrenaline should take longer to accumulate. With current abilities it’s basically always up within the cooldown of an adrenal ability. That’s like giving mesmers shatter every 5 seconds, or thieves the steal ability every 5 seconds.

2) Hammer aoe stun should spend adrenaline if it misses. Currently you just get a 5 second cooldown. If you miss that’s your fault.

3) Healing signet health +adrenal health – completely ridiculous health regen.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

Remove Hammer might be a bit extreme….

Let’s remove it!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Changes which would balance the current Hammer warrior opness.

1) Adrenaline should take longer to accumulate. With current abilities it’s basically always up within the cooldown of an adrenal ability. That’s like giving mesmers shatter every 5 seconds, or thieves the steal ability every 5 seconds.

2) Hammer aoe stun should spend adrenaline if it misses. Currently you just get a 5 second cooldown. If you miss that’s your fault.

3) Healing signet health +adrenal health – completely ridiculous health regen.

How do you expect anyone to listen what you say when you barely know how the game works?