A good ascended trinket setup?

in Warrior

Posted by: Akrib.4297

Akrib.4297

Since the ascended trinkets take a very long time to get and are very expensive I won’t be able to have multiple to switch out between builds any time soon. I was able to get two ascended berserker rings, and amulet, now planning on the rest. I mostly do WvW and dungeons should I still just go with berserker for the other three items as well? I was thinking about going soldiers because my health is really low, 19k to be exact. Since I don’t have any other stats in vitality or that much more for toughness.

I know exotic armor and weapons aren’t to expensive and are easily switchable, but for the ascended trinkets I want something a bit well rounded for me to use in multiple aspects of the game. I mostly use swords, GS, bow, rifle. Have been saving gold and laurels for a months, just don’t want to make the mistake of getting the wrong item, any help is appreciated.

in Warrior

Posted by: IvanTheGrey.2941

IvanTheGrey.2941

Honestly, you can get trinkets pretty easy. All you need to do is Fractals. Each full fractal run will grant you 1 pristine fractal relic, and after 10, you can get a full ascended trinket. For the accessories, do guild missions. A full guild mission will give you 6 guild commendations, and an ascended accessory costs 12. The amulets can be obtained by doing your dailies (like a month’s worth or something like that) and the backpiece can also be obtained with fractals.

Invest in Berserker trinkets, accessories, amulets and backpieces. You’ll eventually get to the skill level where defensive traits aren’t needed, and that stuff will allow you to maximize your damage. (if you’re doing PvE. If WvWvW, I would suggest soldier’s, but I’m not a WvWvW player)

in Warrior

Akrib.4297

Honestly, you can get trinkets pretty easy. All you need to do is Fractals. Each full fractal run will grant you 1 pristine fractal relic, and after 10, you can get a full ascended trinket. For the accessories, do guild missions. A full guild mission will give you 6 guild commendations, and an ascended accessory costs 12. The amulets can be obtained by doing your dailies (like a month’s worth or something like that) and the backpiece can also be obtained with fractals.

Invest in Berserker trinkets, accessories, amulets and backpieces. You’ll eventually get to the skill level where defensive traits aren’t needed, and that stuff will allow you to maximize your damage. (if you’re doing PvE. If WvWvW, I would suggest soldier’s, but I’m not a WvWvW player)

Thanks for the feedback, I was actually thinking about doing fractals for the back items and such, good to see it’s a good method. Definitely going to give it a try when I get the chance. I see your point about going all berserker, I do dodge at almost every opportunity that it is needed. Even if other stats are needed I could build armor to accommodate those stats.

in Warrior

Posted by: IvanTheGrey.2941

IvanTheGrey.2941

That’s a very good idea. Armor (other than ascended of course) is very cheap and/or free, and can be switched around easily. Good for you!

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

19k health is not low at all.

Get berserker for everything.

in Warrior

Akrib.4297

19k health is not low at all.

Get berserker for everything.

Glad to hear that actually, I would hear people with around 25k health and such and made me wonder where the rest of mine was.

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Yeah, just let them do whatever they want. You want to maximize your damage potential while learning to defend yourself actively with strategic use of evasions, blocks, and placement.

in Warrior

Posted by: Asgaeroth.6427

Asgaeroth.6427

Crystalline Band (infused)

Ring of Red Death (infused)

Magister’s Field Journal

Althea’s Ashes

Distinguished Circle of Logic + Magical Infusion

Static Tempered Spinal blades (infused) or Beta Fractal Capactor (infused) with ++power +precision + ferocity stat versions

The infused versions let you pick up very cheaply +15 agony or very expensively +30 agony and you may use some of the relatively cheap WvW infusions to pick up some extra (minimal) vit and power for a lot less money than the fine mystic forge infusions, with the added (minimal) benefit of some extra stats against NPCs in WvW areas, while maintaining your 70 agony. The benefits of this setup aren’t extreme even compared to exotics, as is the case with any ascended upgrade, but you do pick up something which is better than nothing if you’re looking for something to work on.