A warrior solo's Arah Path 2

in Warrior

Posted by: Shiftnox.4957

Shiftnox.4957

Wow, I heard warriors are awesome and dont get me wrong this guy has skill but Wow. Time to roll warrior I guess. NOT my video I found this on reddit. I didnt see it here thought you guys might like it.

in Warrior

Posted by: Insane Sociopath.5817

Insane Sociopath.5817

And it’s stuff like this that causes the class to get nerfed and causes a ton of issues in the long run and I watched the video It’s not about gear or the character the guy has raw talent not everyone can expect to do what the guy in that video did

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery, the time when we were happy.

in Warrior

Posted by: Shiftnox.4957

Shiftnox.4957

Well personally I don’t think any class should be able to solo any dungeon path. dungeons are meant for groups. EDIT: but as you and I both said this guy is really good.

in Warrior

Posted by: Satanic Disciple.5082

Satanic Disciple.5082

i wouldnt say its the warrior class the man has the timing of rcharges down, an its more about talent. Am almost whiling to bet he can do this on any char.. an finish it just becuase if you notice he aviods hit better then 95% of pve people

in Warrior

Posted by: Chi Malady.2015

Chi Malady.2015

And it’s stuff like this that causes the class to get nerfed and causes a ton of issues in the long run and I watched the video It’s not about gear or the character the guy has raw talent not everyone can expect to do what the guy in that video did

This is why PvE and PvP balance should be split like it was in GW1. Warriors are nearly useless in PvP yet they can go around soloing dungeons in PvE.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

is not warrior related , never tryed this i might go to check it out , i belive is related to life/hit food, wich is kinda Overpowered in pve

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Warrior

Posted by: Oreoginal.1580

Oreoginal.1580

It is definitely not the Warrior class. This guy’s timings are insane.

Parmesan Stick – 80 Warrior – Kaineng
Build: http://tinyurl.com/gw2build-parmstick
YouTube: http://tinyurl.com/YT-gw2parmstick

in Warrior

Posted by: Ronnie.3948

Ronnie.3948

This guy must have played Monster Hunter and soloed Fatalis

in Warrior

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

Well personally I don’t think any class should be able to solo any dungeon path. dungeons are meant for groups. EDIT: but as you and I both said this guy is really good.

Well I’d agree only if you add one extra statement to that:

“I don’t think any class should be able to solo any dungeon path in any reasonable amount of time.”

I bet it took that guy hours to solo that by himself. A mediocre group (that knows the path somewhat) can probably pop out an Arah path 2 in 45min to an hour.

It’s a cool gesture, soloing a duneon and all. But it’s not practical.

in Warrior

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

He skips 99% of the content… This isn’t as much evidence of Warrior overpoweredness, but individual skill and how the ability to skip is hilarious.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

(edited by Oglaf.1074)

in Warrior

Posted by: RollingBob.8502

RollingBob.8502

his is what I mean about movement being a large part of the warrior toolkit. Notice a considerable amount of sword and horn as well. The battle against the abomonation is a good example, too many people approach battle as if they were playing runescape or lotro or any of a thousand other games where you target, engage and push buttons and monitor cooldowns.

And as has been said, there is an amoutn of luck and considerable amount of bypassing obstacles whenever that option is available.

This has me wanting to go back and try some solo.

in Warrior

Leo G.4501

He skips 99% of the content… This isn’t as much evidence of Warrior overpoweredness, but individual skill and how the ability to skip is hilarious.

Well, teams skip around 60% of the content, so I’d say he’s only skipping an extra 39%…and honestly, teams would skip even more than that if they could but it’s just not as feasable squeezing 5 people through to bypass that stuff. Everyone would need to be capable of handing their own aggro (even in that movie, he got caught a couple of times and had to go back…and this guy is really good)

in Warrior

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

What’s point of playing MMO if you aren’t getting any classes nerfed? But yeah people rather complain about the class than their own game-play (I agree that my damage is high though).

Well I’d agree only if you add one extra statement to that:

“I don’t think any class should be able to solo any dungeon path in any reasonable amount of time.”

I bet it took that guy hours to solo that by himself. A mediocre group (that knows the path somewhat) can probably pop out an Arah path 2 in 45min to an hour.

It’s a cool gesture, soloing a duneon and all. But it’s not practical.

My estimate is 50-60 minutes if no screw-ups.

Well, teams skip around 60% of the content, so I’d say he’s only skipping an extra 39%…and honestly, teams would skip even more than that if they could but it’s just not as feasable squeezing 5 people through to bypass that stuff. Everyone would need to be capable of handing their own aggro (even in that movie, he got caught a couple of times and had to go back…and this guy is really good)

That’s the price of not using Spy Kits.

(edited by Wethospu.6437)

in Warrior

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

Still, I find it funny.

Going straight for all three bosses is pretty much the ideal dungeon run. The mobs in dungeons are not worth killing at all, they’re just there to waste your time due to horrible loot and millions of Health.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

in Warrior

Posted by: binidj.5734

binidj.5734

I hate skipping content because (at least for me) content = fun … what’s the point in accumulating a whole load of awesome gear if you aren’t going to use it to melt faces?

Glad to be [Grey] – http://thegrey.enjin.com/home
Piken Square

in Warrior

Leo G.4501

I hate skipping content because (at least for me) content = fun … what’s the point in accumulating a whole load of awesome gear if you aren’t going to use it to melt faces?

Bingo.

in Warrior

Posted by: Nonfat.8742

Nonfat.8742

Lol guys, just lol.

To the poster : Nice vid, awsome skill, best class
I would like to see more of these kind of vids.

And @ Insane Sociopath: No offence but if you really belive in what you wrote, then your nick is on spot. No dev in their right mind is going to nerf a class just cause a guy soloed a path in Arah.

[Piken Square]

in Warrior

Posted by: scoobyconnah.9148

scoobyconnah.9148

i have 4 lvl80 toons but for soloing i use only warrior..
dont know why, but i just do it..

done SE story, SE path3, 3 fractal lvl5 instances, hotw… planing to do some others when i get bored enough..

SE story took 4hrs in total (3hrs active gameplay, 1h rest in between)

whole life i play rangers/archers.. but i just fell in <3 with warrior..

gonna try that path!