ALFA Daskro's tPvP montage - Feedback please!

in Warrior

Posted by: Syndrome.3274

Syndrome.3274

ALFA Website – http://www.ALFAeSports.net
ALFA Stream – http://www.twitch.tv/beyondthegameplay
Daskro’s Youtube – http://www.youtube.com/hahysera
I title this video “Caught in the Tornado”
All clips were recorded in 5v5 tournament PvP games mostly with team ALFA – Almost Famous.
Please comment/rate/subscribe! I will be putting out lots of competitive content for Guild Wars 2. Also any feedback you can provide on my video would be greatly appreciated! I want to get better at editing and making awesome gaming videos, but I need help knowing what to improve and what to change. Please post a comment and let me know!
I am looking for a decent video editor to possibly make videos for me, or at least add some cool effects on top of my videos. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Please post any comments you feel, I will try to answer any questions I can in this thread or on my youtube video or any comments ANYWHERE! Ask away and please give me feedback and please post your opinions All critisism and support and feedback and comments welcomed!

Thanks for your support!

in Warrior

Posted by: GregorClegane.6237

GregorClegane.6237

Cool stuff, cant wait till I get to lvl 80

[KAIN] 80 Warrior Commander
Ser Matthew

in Warrior

Syndrome.3274

Cool stuff, cant wait till I get to lvl 80

Thanks for watching Glad you enjoyed it

in Warrior

Posted by: Kanashi.5104

Kanashi.5104

1 for opening
+1 for editing
-2 for 100b
Frenzy Build

However, I will give you credit for showing footage of actually fighting and not spamming 100b then running away.

Kanashi * Iorianne * Aliza
Twitch.tv/kanashi | KanashiGD.com

in Warrior

Syndrome.3274

1 for opening
+1 for editing
-2 for 100b
Frenzy Build

However, I will give you credit for showing footage of actually fighting and not spamming 100b then running away.

Thanks I guess? :P At least you watched it Im happy <3 I will be uploading a nice ranger scrim vid tonight!@ You should sub and check it out tomorrow!

in Warrior

Syndrome.3274

1 for opening
+1 for editing
-2 for 100b
Frenzy Build

Thanks I guess? :P At least you watched it Im happy <3 I will be uploading a nice ranger scrim vid tonight!@ You should sub and check it out tomorrow!

in Warrior

Syndrome.3274

Thanks for all the support guys! Really appreciate it! Any tips on video editing or gameplay or the clips I should use would be really apprecaited. Im not getting many comments on the forums or on youtube! Please try to leave a comment about the video and what you guys think about it Thanks all!